Author Topic: It begins... Gore flirts with "Bush let 911 happen"  (Read 6634 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: It begins... Gore flirts with "Bush let 911 happen"
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2006, 08:56:37 PM »
If you want to blame someone for 911 blame the airport security who didnt notice 4+ passenger with boxcutters (::)) on 4 flights, blame the security at WTC 2 who told people to return to their offices only to get killed by the second plane strike, blame the air traffic controllers of NORAD and the FAA who couldnt keep track of which planes were hijacked and where they were headed, blame the higher ups who couldnt coordinate the scramble of planes in a timely fashion, blame the military exercises that day which reduced the available air defence systems,  blame whoever planted the explosives that took down building 7, blame the FBI managers who stiffled the investigation of both hijackers and Bin Ladens, blame whoever let those motherfucekrs out of the country alive, blame the FBI agents who knew an attack was coming and didnt clip those towlies themselves, blame the chief of the Pakistani ISI who funded Mohammad Atta and was in Washington on that day, blame the complicity of you and your average American for a) necessitating an event like 911 to do what needs to be done by being such liberal pussies b) necessitating an event like 911 by creating an economy centered around a soon to be scarce resource, blame the many documented instances of kids who mentioned 911 in their schools before it happened... Bush is a useful idiot

fart

wow.  impressive colllection of points.  I'm sure alGebra, beach bum, and brixton are looking in the Bible for their answers now.

chris_ca

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2006, 08:59:39 PM »
blame the complicity of you and your average American for a) necessitating an event like 911 to do what needs to be done by being such liberal pussies b) necessitating an event like 911 by creating an economy centered around a soon to be scarce resource, blame the many documented instances of kids who mentioned 911 in their schools before it happened... Bush is a useful idiot

I'm with you on like 99.97% of this but how did the "liberal pussies" create this economy?  I'm assuming that you're talking about the petrol economy.  If I'm wrong please explain exactly what you mean.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2006, 09:01:50 PM »
blame whoever let those motherfucekrs out of the country alive

Funny that they'll torture Canadian programmers in Syria for 9 months based on an anonymous tip... but they let the bin laden clan and 160 of their closest friends slip out of the country on 9/13 without even asking them a single question.

Is this odd to anyone? lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2006, 11:18:39 PM »
If you want to blame someone for 911 blame the airport security who didnt notice 4+ passenger with boxcutters (::)) on 4 flights, blame the security at WTC 2 who told people to return to their offices only to get killed by the second plane strike, blame the air traffic controllers of NORAD and the FAA who couldnt keep track of which planes were hijacked and where they were headed, blame the higher ups who couldnt coordinate the scramble of planes in a timely fashion, blame the military exercises that day which reduced the available air defence systems,  blame whoever planted the explosives that took down building 7, blame the FBI managers who stiffled the investigation of both hijackers and Bin Ladens, blame whoever let those motherfucekrs out of the country alive, blame the FBI agents who knew an attack was coming and didnt clip those towlies themselves, blame the chief of the Pakistani ISI who funded Mohammad Atta and was in Washington on that day, blame the complicity of you and your average American for a) necessitating an event like 911 to do what needs to be done by being such liberal pussies b) necessitating an event like 911 by creating an economy centered around a soon to be scarce resource, blame the many documented instances of kids who mentioned 911 in their schools before it happened... Bush is a useful idiot

Waiting for a response from the usual blind people who will attack something they dont understand.  Please answer.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2006, 11:48:00 PM »
i agree with some of that. nobody expected an attack like that, and too many people were 'asleep' before 911. but that doesnt make it an inside job

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2006, 11:59:27 PM »
gore says bush let 9/11 happen, great.  what does that have to do with moronic conspiracy theories?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2006, 12:10:11 AM »
Honestly, I would love to believe that 9/11 was carried out by terrorists from another Country, but think about it....

The government gives us 3 different explanations of why WTC7 fell, lets see.... When a criminal thats being interrogated gives more then one answer to the same question we at least find it suspicious.

Firemen, Police, and Reporters all saying there were explosions going off as the tower was burning.

Seismic data showing explosions.

The building coming down at free fall speed, please please tell me how that happend?  That rules out the official pancake theory on why the towers fell.

Steel that remained Molten under the towers for 3 weeks.  Jet fuel can't melt steel?  Right? Hell! I know it can't I'm a welder LOL

Thats just scratching the surface. 

So without making fun, explain any of that, PLEASE.  It's all fact.  Theres no reason to make this stuff up.  Even though I was to young to vote when Bush first ran I was a big supperter.  I come from a Republican family, not sheeple though. 

Anyone else have any thoughts on this^^?
S

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2006, 12:42:07 AM »
ive answered  these a million times, but they keep popping up because ct's dont want to know the answers. when someone does answers these questions they just blow it off so whats the point?

you cant make up questions without your own facts. where are these fireman and policeman and reporters?

where is this melted steel? if there was and jet fuel cant melt it, then please explain how explosives can.

where is the seismic data? because i know for a fact there isnt any

so go ahead and show us the evidence to these questions. otherwise your just making shit up

sandycoosworth

« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2006, 04:19:34 AM »
Funny that they'll torture Canadian programmers in Syria for 9 months based on an anonymous tip... but they let the bin laden clan and 160 of their closest friends slip out of the country on 9/13 without even asking them a single question.

Is this odd to anyone? lol...

Canadians are assholes >:(

sandycoosworth

« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2006, 04:27:20 AM »
Anyone else have any thoughts on this^^?

The answer is 95% of the population isnt ready to give you anything other than a knee jerk reaction. But these same 95% have no concept of the underlying issues at hand.

How about adding a few statements on the fincancial situation of the WTC: They had been trying to demolish it for years but were unable as it was full of aesbestos and they would have had to pay a ridiculous (read about a billion $) amount of money to get the aesbestos removed before they could take it down. With the advent of the internet the occupancy rates in the building were falling and gettign worse so it was a huge money loser for the Port Authority.

I would love to get my hands on the WTC financial statements for the years prior to the collapse and analyze the cash flows, I would love to see how they wrote off the destruction of the towers in 2001. Not to imply that taking these building down was the be all and end all goal of this operation, but it certainly made life alot easier for Larry Silverstein, who had specifically negotiated his lease (which began in July 2001) to include the right to redevelop :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2006, 04:28:43 AM »
you cant make up questions without your own facts. where are these fireman and policeman and reporters?
where is this melted steel? if there was and jet fuel cant melt it, then please explain how explosives can.

dude.
i can show you a dozen firefighter videos.  Google 'naudet brothers'.
explosives can get 1000 degrees hotter than jet fuel can.  google 'melting point steel 911' for more.
seismic data - i can share a lot on this one too.

You're speaking very authoritavely on three points in which you are wrong, wrong, and very wrong.  This is irresponsible.  I mean, the melting point comment, that was just dumb.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2006, 04:34:51 AM »

i got breakfast and came back and i had to laugh.  Jet fuel cannot attain the temperatures hot enough to melt steel.  Explosives certainly can.  There were 50-foot deep pools of molten steel at WTC 1, 2, 7 for weeks after 9/11.  This is IMPOSSIBLE with jet fuel alone.  It is a smoking gun of 9/11.  Please check it out.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2006, 06:39:28 AM »
Honestly, I would love to believe that 9/11 was carried out by terrorists from another Country, but think about it....

The government gives us 3 different explanations of why WTC7 fell, lets see.... When a criminal thats being interrogated gives more then one answer to the same question we at least find it suspicious.

Firemen, Police, and Reporters all saying there were explosions going off as the tower was burning.

Seismic data showing explosions.

The building coming down at free fall speed, please please tell me how that happend?  That rules out the official pancake theory on why the towers fell.

Steel that remained Molten under the towers for 3 weeks.  Jet fuel can't melt steel?  Right? Hell! I know it can't I'm a welder LOL

Thats just scratching the surface. 

So without making fun, explain any of that, PLEASE.  It's all fact.  Theres no reason to make this stuff up.  Even though I was to young to vote when Bush first ran I was a big supperter.  I come from a Republican family, not sheeple though. 

Actually the government hasn't given any official reason why WTC 7 fell because they are still working on the report.
But since you have completed so much research you knew that. ::)
There is even an update to what they have learned so far.
But then the scientist are probably lying. ::)
http://wtc.nist.gov

i got breakfast and came back and i had to laugh.  Jet fuel cannot attain the temperatures hot enough to melt steel.  Explosives certainly can.  There were 50-foot deep pools of molten steel at WTC 1, 2, 7 for weeks after 9/11.  This is IMPOSSIBLE with jet fuel alone.  It is a smoking gun of 9/11.  Please check it out.

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

13. Why did the NIST investigation not consider reports of molten steel in the wreckage
from the WTC towers?

NIST investigators and experts from the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) and the Structural Engineers Association of New York (SEONY)—who inspected the WTC steel at the WTC site and the salvage yards—found no evidence that would support the melting of steel in a jet-fuel ignited fire in the towers prior to collapse. The condition of the steel in the wreckage of the WTC towers (i.e., whether it was in a molten state or not) was irrelevant to the investigation of the collapse since it does not provide any conclusive information on the condition of the steel when the WTC towers were standing.

NIST considered the damage to the steel structure and its fireproofing caused by the aircraft impact and the subsequent fires when the buildings were still standing since that damage was responsible for initiating the collapse of the WTC towers.

Under certain circumstances it is conceivable for some of the steel in the wreckage to have melted after the buildings collapsed. Any molten steel in the wreckage was more likely due to the high temperature resulting from long exposure to combustion within the pile than to short exposure to fires or explosions while the buildings were standing

Your group of conspiracy theorists ignore the fact that the best minds in structures and engineering have an explanation. instead you rely on advice of laymen to make up your opinion.
I find it funny because you must be licensed to practice engineering and can get sued and or lose your license if you are negligent or commit a criminal act.
Your laymen face no such problems when they give out their opinions because they aren't experts.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2006, 06:50:26 AM »
"more likely?

surely NIST can come up with some absolutes.  They absolutely know why WTC1/2 fell, but it's been 63 months and no word on WTC7?  Can we get a timetable for it? LOL... those fucks know why it fell, and only a moron can look at that collapse and not know controlled demo.  PLease show me one building in HISTORy where the concrete has pulverized in under 10 seconds from fire. You can't.  They admit no plane wreckage hit it - that only fire brought it down.  Jeez, joker.  You write such detailed responses but you put so much value into a report that went thru the same white house censors that forged the EPA report. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2006, 06:55:06 AM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8403741864603265979&q=wtc+7+new&hl=en

Everyone, look at this 10 secone video clip.  here you see world trade 7 being destroyed in a controlled demolition.  Look at the entire concrete content of this building being converted to dust instantly.  know that a pool of molten steel was found underneath it which burned for weeks - maintaining temperatures WAY hotter than any office fire, the alleged reason it fell.

Seriously, it completely baffles me, how any human being could look at this and say "I think small fires could do this to a building for the first time in history today".  LOOK AT IT.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2006, 07:08:05 AM »
"more likely?

surely NIST can come up with some absolutes.  They absolutely know why WTC1/2 fell, but it's been 63 months and no word on WTC7?  Can we get a timetable for it? LOL... those fucks know why it fell, and only a moron can look at that collapse and not know controlled demo.  PLease show me one building in HISTORy where the concrete has pulverized in under 10 seconds from fire. You can't.  They admit no plane wreckage hit it - that only fire brought it down.  Jeez, joker.  You write such detailed responses but you put so much value into a report that went thru the same white house censors that forged the EPA report. 

http://wtc.nist.gov/media/WTC7_Approach_Summary12Oct06.pdf

As I have told you many times it is the scientists that I listen to. All the major group in the scientific world think that the report is accurate based on their scrutiny.

The CTer's do not put their information up for public scrutiny and as the editors of loose change say, keep inaccuracies so people will perform their own investigation. ::)
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2006, 07:13:27 AM »
You sheep.  NIST is a tool of the White House, just as the EPA was.  White house edited the EPA report, and their scientists blew the whistle.

God, it's like you'd rather let academia argue about it, and just "wait and see" while the political agendas gained by the false attacks are being carried out.

I don't blame you. You're canadian and you have no dog in this fight.  For you it's just something that happened elsewhere, and you're not affected. For you it's a web argument much like squats vs. leg press or white vs. wheat.  For those of us who love our country though, the sham of an investigation only served to furher demonstrate the shady day it was. 

You keep on reading the NIST report, created for the White house, by a govt body funded by the white house, edited by the white house, released by the white house, which clears the white house of any involvement.  If you don't see the potential for abuses, you're quite gullible.

LOOK AT WTC7.  you don't need to be a structural engineer to know that NO BUILDING IN HISTORY HAS EVERY DONE THIS FROM FIRE.  And their inability to explain it after 5 years says a lot too.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2006, 07:24:44 AM »
You sheep.  NIST is a tool of the White House, just as the EPA was.  White house edited the EPA report, and their scientists blew the whistle.

God, it's like you'd rather let academia argue about it, and just "wait and see" while the political agendas gained by the false attacks are being carried out.

I don't blame you. You're canadian and you have no dog in this fight.  For you it's just something that happened elsewhere, and you're not affected. For you it's a web argument much like squats vs. leg press or white vs. wheat.  For those of us who love our country though, the sham of an investigation only served to furher demonstrate the shady day it was. 

You keep on reading the NIST report, created for the White house, by a govt body funded by the white house, edited by the white house, released by the white house, which clears the white house of any involvement.  If you don't see the potential for abuses, you're quite gullible.

LOOK AT WTC7.  you don't need to be a structural engineer to know that NO BUILDING IN HISTORY HAS EVERY DONE THIS FROM FIRE.  And their inability to explain it after 5 years says a lot too.

The scientist that wrote the NIST reports would blow the whistle as well. So would any scientist that was researching this that found factual errors. They are legally bound to.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2006, 07:38:24 AM »
First Canadians died during the Tower collapse.
Second Canada also has 2500 soldiers in Afghanistan and we have had had the second most causalities because our soldiers are in a Pashtun/Taliban stronghold.

So our interests might not be as strong as America, but we are there.

In Canada the biggest complaint is that America should have finished stabilizing Afghanistan before they removed the bulk of their troops. Also NATO isn't pulling its weight only America, Canada, Britain and the Netherlands are in the Far south where there is actual fighting.
Z

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2006, 07:52:18 AM »
dude.
i can show you a dozen firefighter videos.  Google 'naudet brothers'.
explosives can get 1000 degrees hotter than jet fuel can.  google 'melting point steel 911' for more.

You're speaking very authoritavely on three points in which you are wrong, wrong, and very wrong.  This is irresponsible.  I mean, the melting point comment, that was just dumb.

Isn't this kh300 clown the dude that spouted off about the war in Iraq as if he actually went over there and fought in the war? And then it turned out he was over there working for a private company and one of the posters here that actually was a soldier over there fighting schooled his sorry ass for being a poser?

If this is the same guy you might not want to take anything he says too seriously.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2006, 08:41:02 AM »
Isn't this kh300 clown the dude that spouted off about the war in Iraq as if he actually went over there and fought in the war? And then it turned out he was over there working for a private company and one of the posters here that actually was a soldier over there fighting schooled his sorry ass for being a poser?

If this is the same guy you might not want to take anything he says too seriously.

i never once said i fought in iraq, i said i was there. i helped train iraqi soldiers which wasnt exactly the safest job. and the soldier can say whatever he wants but the more of the iraqis we train the sooner our guys get home.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2006, 09:11:08 AM »

dude.
i can show you a dozen firefighter videos.  Google 'naudet brothers'.
explosives can get 1000 degrees hotter than jet fuel can.  google 'melting point steel 911' for more.

You're speaking very authoritavely on three points in which you are wrong, wrong, and very wrong.  This is irresponsible.  I mean, the melting point comment, that was just dumb.

kh,

you're not gonna respond to my points, are ya? ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2006, 09:16:11 AM »
The scientist that wrote the NIST reports would blow the whistle as well. So would any scientist that was researching this that found factual errors. They are legally bound to.

You're all theory and nothing real life.

"Any scientist" would risk his career by blowing the whistle?  What dream world do you live in? Kevin Ryan of UL came forward about just the melting point of steel his company approved, and his name has been dragged thru the mud, he was fired, and he was mocked in the press.  NIST guys saw this.

You live in a world which is all theory.  "Legally bound to come foward?"  Nope.  Ethically.  And when you have kids to feed and your boss looks the other way, they will too.  Geez, your ability to assume the altruistic best in people is naive.  The EPA guys only came fwd because they knew people were going to DIE as a result of the "all clear" being wrongly given by Bush in THEIR report.  And they were mocked for it.  Plus - you do know that Bush changed all the federal whistleblower laws to reduce whistleblower rights right before 9/11, don't you?

OneBigMan

« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2006, 09:17:21 AM »
I have mixed feling about the person who supposedly said he invented the internet that shouldn't still be online in the year two thousand tricks. The internet was more useful in the yesteryears when there wasn't all this FUTURE TALK.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2006, 09:20:42 AM »
I don't like Gore.  But to say he's not very well abreast of political issues would be very naive.  The man witnessed Clinton's Presidency firsthand and knows very well the very bad thing that all governments do, foreign and our own.  He knows his shit.

Remember that right after 9/11, several people who were also abreast of foreign intelligence went on tv and said "Bush knew 911 was coming" due to the German ambassador and other reports, giving VERY good deatils about the attack.  They were fucking destroyed in the press for being unpatriotic.  Which is odd - isn't protecting the lives of Americans MORE PATRIOTIC than protecting any leader who lets them die?