Author Topic: RANT about Stinky  (Read 4972 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: RANT about Stinky
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2006, 08:44:53 PM »
Why not just mgmt post a huge sign saying that the gym policy would be no cologne or perfume, as some of the patrons are allergic. It's quite possibly she has an olfactory issue. If that doesn't work... tell her straight between the eyes, she's fouling up the place.
w

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2006, 06:59:13 AM »
I'm telling ya...

do this:  to counter act it.  And let her know you appreciate her "air freshener"   ;D
:D Weee

2lean

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2006, 11:04:36 AM »
You guys are the best!  ;D I haven't had a good laugh like this in a long while - shows what a dull life I have!!!!  Anyway, the suggestions are quite good!  As far as telling her to her face - one guy actually did and obviously it didn't sink in.  I was talking to him this morning and we came up with a theory.  If anyone remembers anything about History, back in the days when they didn't bathe on a regular basis, people would let's say bathe on Saturday and the days following would put cologne on everyday to help mask the body odor.  We think that may be what she is doing because by Friday one almost needs a gas mask!  The thing that is so bizarre in all of this is that this gal only drinks water that she boils every morning (of course it has gone through a filter first before she boils it) and she goes about once or twice a month to have these suction cup things put on her forehead to draw out all the impurities in her body.  After one of these "treatments" she will come in with a great big bandaid on her forehead or if she doesn't wear one, she had these two great big red spots.

Cheri:  I especially like your suggestion!!!!  Broccoli, onions and garlic for supper tonight!!!!  Oops, forgot the beans!!!   Let 'er rip!!!!!!!