Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer  (Read 48885 times)

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
Re: BREAKING NEWS...Steve's answer
« Reply #550 on: December 08, 2006, 08:05:41 PM »
It's got to be the shoes..No wait..It's got to be the bee pollen.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #551 on: December 08, 2006, 08:16:12 PM »

Yeah, I was holding way too much water so I had to take the niacin and lock myself into the sauna for a half hour.  It wouldn't have been an issue if I took some Lasix but of course I'm doing it naturally now.  I intend on never doing that again because what I did to clear out that water was pretty dangerous.  It got rid of some of the water but it was simply too late to completely clear it out which is why I looked watery. 

Live and learn   

This where you went wrong.  You could have easily solved allot of problems ifyoulooked yourself in the sauna for a few days.  So that is what a watery look look like eh?  Areyou sure you meant watery and not blubbery.  Again Monkey you are looking at another person when you are talking about yourself.  Get the glasses fixed, then shoot yourself.  It will make everyones day.  hope this helps

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #552 on: December 08, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »

Answer the fucking question!!  What is the status of the Lee Priest Foundation???

Why don't donate Monkey.  You are doing so good with your Bee Piss business and Cock Stick scam.  DOnate you frickin monkey. 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #553 on: December 08, 2006, 08:28:35 PM »
This where you went wrong.  You could have easily solved allot of problems ifyoulooked yourself in the sauna for a few days.  So that is what a watery look look like eh?

Respectfully onlyme,
I tend to disagree with you.
I think a better pre-contest idea next time is for MELVIN to completely cut out ALL water consumption starting at about 16 weeks out!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #554 on: December 08, 2006, 08:30:23 PM »
Respectfully onlyme,
I tend to disagree with you.
I think a better pre-contest idea next time is for MELVIN to completely cut out ALL water consumption starting at about 16 weeks out.

Just Kool Aid?
E