Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 18, 2017, 10:25:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who is cool with sex during that time of month  (Read 8186 times)
Dina
Pros
Getbig IV

« on: December 01, 2006, 08:56:14 AM »

I have pretty much always dated guys who were fine with it, but my girlfriends tell me me that quite a few are not...

What are your thoughts.... how far would you go?

Report to moderator   Logged
PhoenixBuff
Getbig IV

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 08:58:11 AM »

Dina, I've never had a problem with it.   I've gone a LOOOONG way during that time of the month.  Tongue
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 08:58:11 AM »

I have pretty much always dated guys who were fine with it, but my girlfriends tell me me that quite a few are not...

Anal and a BJ, LOL!

Dina, is that you in the new Gaspari (sp.) ad?

Dina
Pros
Getbig IV

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 08:59:18 AM »

Are you saying no vagina action Jake?

no I dont think I am in any Gaspari ad...
jarhead
Getbig III

First name Mister. Last name "T".

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 08:59:45 AM »

Depends on the flow.   Undecided

Light days then the party light is on.  Get a heavy day . . . um, no.  Sorry, just no.
Brixtonbulldog
Getbig V

TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 09:00:09 AM »

I get all up in that redness.   
msbarbelle
Getbig II

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 09:00:51 AM »

ok but no oral. ewwwwwww.  Tongue
Dina
Pros
Getbig IV

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 09:02:44 AM »

would you lick the clit (which is not bleeding) but stay away from the  vagina itself?
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 09:03:17 AM »

Are you saying no vagina action Jake?

no I dont think I am in any Gaspari ad...

Sensitive skin, I'd still give the clit special attention but would leave the plug in. Smiley

In the new MD there's a girl that resembles you a bit. She's boney and I thought it might be a dieted down you.

Dina
Pros
Getbig IV

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 09:05:09 AM »

damn   you are always dogging me... I am not bony  I even put on weight from my 117 lbs  I am 123 now... (smile)
jarhead
Getbig III

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 09:08:20 AM »

would you lick the clit (which is not bleeding) but stay away from the  vagina itself?

I don't know about that  . . . . some girls yeah and some no.  But I don't mind hooking a girl up I guess if she asks nicely.
drkaje
Getbig V

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 09:11:14 AM »

damn   you are always dogging me... I am not bony  I even put on weight from my 117 lbs  I am 123 now... (smile)

Baby,

When I hit the lottery it ain't gonna be nothing but you, me and roomservice, LOL!

Diesel1
Getbig V

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 09:12:16 AM »

Done it once and never again  Lips sealed
bigmikecox
Competitors
Getbig V

SAY MY NAME!!!!

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 09:40:42 AM »

I'm soooo cool with it.  Hell, i'm happy to just get laid, so if its that time, its all good.  Have to put a towl down though
Diesel1
Getbig V

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2006, 09:54:31 AM »

Hell no! you can smell the blood.

I'm not a prude btw I have been down on my gf after shooting my load in her. Just the clit though, I'd probably puke for a week if I got a mouthful of my own muck  Lips sealed
militarymuscle69
Getbig IV

You can't be a citizen unless you serve

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 12:14:58 PM »

Dina you have had BFs that are fine with it because most men would do anything to have you close to them. I am fine with a faint flow but all out..unless it was you!

gotta love life
Deadpool
Getbig V

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 12:16:43 PM »

nothing wrong with wearing a red goatee  Smiley
PhoenixBuff
Getbig IV

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 12:20:18 PM »

Yes, that's good and the "backside" too!  Tongue
arigato
Getbig II

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 12:42:34 PM »

hi, dina!

i personally get turned off during that time of month... who enjoys blood? and yea, i stay away from licking... because they get little stinky during that time of the month...

but i did try it twice... and there was tooooooo much blood everywhere!!! even in the shower... and i dont understand why some girls tell me they r on period... like im supposed 2 jump on it??? i get soooooooo turned off...
JasonH
Getbig V

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 01:35:43 PM »

I've never really had a problem with it but my wife does so we tend not to bother. She just gives me head or jacks me off whenever I'm in the mood.  Cheesy

Which is pretty much all day.  Tongue
onlyme
Getbig V

Don't Fuck With Bears

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 01:41:38 PM »

I had a friend who loved to eat a pussy that was as bloody as it could get.  We were at his house one day when his girlfriend was home (lived together), and we were all watching TV.  His girlfriend comes out of the bedroom and says Hi Alan come in here for a moment.  Well about 10 minutes later he comes out and his face was totally covered in blood.  I swear to god it was everywhere.  We all freaked out and he started laughing (he came out with the Jack Nicolson look in The SHining) and shut the door and said, I love it when she is on her period.  I swear it was disgusting.  He is the same guy who was the last out of maybe 7 or 8 guys who did this girl and went in their and ate her out after everyone had just fucked the hell out of her.  If you knew Alan then you woudl understand.  He was a fucking nut.  Got busted one night impersonating an officer at a concert.  He used a police badge he took from one of our other friends who is a cop and went to a concert and got in by saying he was undercover.  He got busted by the Long Beach PD.  Completely nuts.
jarhead
Getbig III

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 01:46:37 PM »

I had a friend who loved to eat a pussy that was as bloody as it could get.  We were at his house one day when his girlfriend was home (lived together), and we were all watching TV.  His girlfriend comes out of the bedroom and says Hi Alan come in here for a moment.  Well about 10 minutes later he comes out and his face was totally covered in blood.  I swear to god it was everywhere.  We all freaked out and he started laughing (he came out with the Jack Nicolson look in The SHining) and shut the door and said, I love it when she is on her period.  I swear it was disgusting.  He is the same guy who was the last out of maybe 7 or 8 guys who did this girl and went in their and ate her out after everyone had just fucked the hell out of her.  If you knew Alan then you woudl understand.  He was a fucking nut.  Got busted one night impersonating an officer at a concert.  He used a police badge he took from one of our other friends who is a cop and went to a concert and got in by saying he was undercover.  He got busted by the Long Beach PD.  Completely nuts.

That is disgusting!
arigato
Getbig II

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2006, 01:56:12 PM »

i wouldn't hangout with that guy...
Deadpool
Getbig V

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2006, 02:13:44 PM »

freak!
melissa
Getbig III

Harcore Hardbody!

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2006, 03:49:36 PM »

well, i have never been a heavy bl......., so we do it frequently.  it isn't a problem here.  BUT, lol.....no way i'm getting hids head down there during...not even around my c__t(....but that's ok.  we always find SOMETHING to do! Tongue

w
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!