Author Topic: What is killing natural bodybuilding  (Read 17815 times)

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
Re: What is killing natural bodybuilding
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2006, 02:30:57 AM »
People like Legbreaker who cant believe the best of people. Yeh people will cheat but I do believe the majority of people competing in natural organisations are clean and the ones who are cheating it is usually because they dont have the genetic or the work ethic to make it on a level playing field so they try for an easy option and take on the naturals however they often get beat as the naturals at the top have great genetics, drive and determination(which cheats often dont have).

Legbreaker stick you pics on you claim to have a pro card is it a natural one? Who are you? Do you still compete as a natural are you one of the minority who would cheat to win a natural show?

Empirics have shown that drugs are intertwined with sport and it not just the runners-up that use them. To believe that the improvement in  size and condition of natural bb is because of improved nutrition and training techniques is a fallacy. The progression has the same trend as untested BB-ing. You can't apply this logic and correlation to an individual, it does mean that natural BB-ing is riddled with people that will pass the boundary, if even a little bit. Micro-dosages, GH, Slin, diuretics are all easy ways to avoid being caught.
It's the same as in virually every other sport around, and there's no easy way out. Extensive testing is expensive and not foolproof.

It's utterly wrong to say that cheats have little drive or determination, they probably have it even more! That's why they will go to such lenghts! Allmost all top athletes are obsessive, they live the sport! A small dab in the forbidden pool of juice is just a small step towards their greater goal. Sport and ethics are miles apart I know it's not what the Olympic comittee likes to see...

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2006, 03:11:45 AM »
I just think that it is not worth it to cheat in natural bodybuilding.What are you going to get out of it-a trophy and maybe a few supplements?.Even at pro level no-one makes a living out of natural bodybuilding competitions and the majority don't even cover their expenses.Even if you do manage to win it would always be a hollow victory which you could never look upon with pride as you would know that you had cheated.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2006, 04:04:20 AM »
I just think that it is not worth it to cheat in natural bodybuilding.What are you going to get out of it-a trophy and maybe a few supplements?.Even at pro level no-one makes a living out of natural bodybuilding competitions and the majority don't even cover their expenses.Even if you do manage to win it would always be a hollow victory which you could never look upon with pride as you would know that you had cheated.
That's a whole different story, there's indeed not much to gain financially in natural BB. But people want to excell at something even if it's the local natural BB-show. Look how many gold/first places medals have been taken away from athletes after failing a drugs test. 'Fame' and 'your time in the lights' are incredible motivators. Look how much people are willing to do a show like Big Brother. While not an exact analogy it shows how much people are willing to get their face out there, one way or the other.
Besides there's the mindset of 'most of them are using, why would I give myself the disadvantage of not using'.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2006, 08:01:01 AM »
Empirics have shown that drugs are intertwined with sport and it not just the runners-up that use them. To believe that the improvement in  size and condition of natural bb is because of improved nutrition and training techniques is a fallacy. The progression has the same trend as untested BB-ing. You can't apply this logic and correlation to an individual, it does mean that natural BB-ing is riddled with people that will pass the boundary, if even a little bit. Micro-dosages, GH, Slin, diuretics are all easy ways to avoid being caught.
It's the same as in virually every other sport around, and there's no easy way out. Extensive testing is expensive and not foolproof.

It's utterly wrong to say that cheats have little drive or determination, they probably have it even more! That's why they will go to such lenghts! Allmost all top athletes are obsessive, they live the sport! A small dab in the forbidden pool of juice is just a small step towards their greater goal. Sport and ethics are miles apart I know it's not what the Olympic comittee likes to see...

100% accurate post. 

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2006, 10:36:43 PM »
The FEDs don't care about drugs they just didn't want peeps compeating with them selling drugs ;)
Goggle the truth you'll see what I mean the CIA has been running the wold drug trade for decades and cash flow made from the drug trade is a major part of the US economies along with Oil and Guns

GOD = Gold Oil and Drugs

BTW they also let the Japanese hit Pearl harbour on perpose provoked the Japanese attack by cutting off their oil.
They also let 9/11 happen and 7/7 in Britain and many more attacks caused by the CIA and blamed on places they want to loot next.
Why??? before attack every one hates Bush and does not want a war, after attack they keep him in and want the war.
7/7 Same thing happened but with Tony Blair who wasnt going to get elected un till the bombing just before the election.
P