Author Topic: NEW PENTAGON 9/11 Video Released!!!  (Read 8040 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: NEW PENTAGON 9/11 Video Released!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2006, 12:22:04 PM »
Meanwhile, the victims of Flight 77, having been secretly kidnapped by George Bush and the CIA, sit in a clandestine government prison, five years after their amazingly successful abduction, while the "hijacked" plane sits in a covert underground hangar . . . . next to the space aliens being held hostage by the FBI. . . .

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2006, 12:51:09 PM »
Meanwhile, the victims of Flight 77, having been secretly kidnapped by George Bush and the CIA, sit in a clandestine government prison, five years after their amazingly successful abduction, while the "hijacked" plane sits in a covert underground hangar . . . . next to the space aliens being held hostage by the FBI. . . .

How could you be so naive?  Hugo Chavez has the aliens.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2006, 12:54:10 PM »

you're doing the pet tricks you've been conditioned to do when faced with info that confuses you.

Good doggy.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2006, 12:57:49 PM »

pure speculation - some were probably cia operatives and those that weren't were probably disappeared.

just a guess

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2006, 12:59:05 PM »
How could you be so naive?  Hugo Chavez has the aliens.

Right.  My bad.   :)  

I'm leaving this 911 stuff alone already.  I'm all fired up about 240's moon landing conspiracy.  That one could dwarf the 911 conspiracy.  Easy.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2017, 10:50:49 PM »
pure speculation - some were probably cia operatives and those that weren't were probably disappeared.

just a guess

Fuck off you commie bastard.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2017, 11:29:40 AM »

Fuck off you commie bastard.

you looked up one of my post from almost 11 years ago

Queer stalker much?