Author Topic: Pats win... (60 pics from the game)  (Read 2923 times)

body88

Re: Pats win... (60 pics from the game)
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2006, 06:51:26 PM »
Bump, for anyone who cares.

body88

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2006, 07:41:49 PM »
Bump, for 240 tanking my thread that took me 1 hour to resize and post  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2006, 07:52:41 PM »
2 bumps = enough already; let it go. ;)

body88

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2006, 08:01:38 PM »
Took me a long time to post all this crap :-X :-\

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2006, 09:01:42 PM »
Keep this thread up bro. This is great. I haven't been to a game in years and its good to see this stuff. OL Shaffer/Foxborough was a shit hole..kinda miss it. I haven't been to Gillete yet but I'm headed up to NE in the fall so I may try and get some tickets. I lost the net connection so i couldn't follow the game. What the hell is with the mistakes.
L

body88

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2006, 09:07:21 PM »
Keep this thread up bro. This is great. I haven't been to a game in years and its good to see this stuff. OL Shaffer/Foxborough was a shit hole..kinda miss it. I haven't been to Gillette yet but I'm headed up to NE in the fall so I may try and get some tickets. I lost the net connection so i couldn't follow the game. What the hell is with the mistakes.

They need to tighten things up. Play smart football. To many penalties. They got the win so all was not lost. 9 - 3 ain't to shabby for how bad they have been playing at times  >:(

Good old Shaffer. Drunk bastards and aluminum bench seats top to bottom. Biggest dump ever lol. It had character tho!

More pics to come  next week. I am sure pumpster is thrilled. When you head up here let me know.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2006, 09:11:57 PM »
What the hell. I saw the highlight on ESPN..Vrabel and Mauroney. I will.
L

body88

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2006, 09:19:40 PM »
What the hell. I saw the highlight on ESPN..Vrabel and Mauroney. I will.

Bill  said they should be ok in the postgame show.I HOPE :-[  What you missed was NE on Detroit's 2 yardline and the lions calling a timeout when they had no timeouts left. One of the linemen then removed his helmet. Still no penalty lol. Blew the whistles and everything. I heard the coverage was terrible on TV (some third rate fox announcers).They did not show this on tv. The refs blew the whistle for the timeout Detriot called then did not call shit!!! Lol, blatant bullshit call done in front off all to see. They where not even subtle about it. They screwed them right out in the open. Did not call anything on two BLATENT penalties. No delay of game no nothing. Pats scored but I was astonished how they did not call anything. Just add it to the long list of video evidence of the refs pwning the pats. They keep winning tho. I Cannot wait for Rodney and Wilson to come back.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2006, 09:27:49 PM »
Great thread body, I love seeing your Pats threads.

I've parked in one of the Gillette Stadium lots once, after waiting 1 1/2 hours to get out of the parking lot after the game I never parked their again. I always park down rte. 1 at either the outdoor furniture store or the office building across the street from the furniture store. It's about a 12 minute walk but the traffic is much less of a hassle.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2006, 10:01:58 PM »
Mild concussions..so i guess they'll be ok. Atleast thats the word right now. You know..they used to just screw us against the Colts..now its everybody. I'm playing catchup here..how did the LB's do against the run. I think thats my biggest concern. With Jr' out we have some issues. Either way ...9-3.
L

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2006, 06:26:22 AM »
post a pic of your A&F quality mug, body88 ;)

E
E

body88

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2006, 06:45:38 AM »
post a pic of your A&F quality mug, body88 ;)

E

:o

Not with these photoshopping mad men on here!

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2006, 12:14:35 PM »
Seeing these pics really bring it home when regarding what a piece of shit candelstick is for niner games.  Great atmosphere, but the stadium itself is a joke these days.

body88

« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2006, 12:19:09 PM »
Seeing these pics really bring it home when regarding what a piece of shit candelstick is for niner games.  Great atmosphere, but the stadium itself is a joke these days.

The old Pats stadium used to be a real shitter. You guys will rise again.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2006, 12:26:15 PM »

The old Pats stadium used to be a real shitter. You guys will rise again.

Oh, we're on the rise... but that new stadium in santa clara is years away.  Don't get me wrong, i love the 'stick... and i've seen some incredible games there... but its falling apart.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2006, 12:36:33 PM »
Oh, we're on the rise... but that new stadium in santa clara is years away.  Don't get me wrong, i love the 'stick... and i've seen some incredible games there... but its falling apart.

Something tells me that you'll be just fine, poor baby.  :'( These new, expensive stadiums are great but aren't essential. Especially in warm weather locales like SF, but everyone gets fooled into thinking they're necessary. They do seem to generate more revenue.

The one i don't understand is Seattle's. Sure it was nice in some ways to get out of the Kingdome but now they're playing outside again in a city known for rain. The best thing for stadiums with bad weather including NE & Seattle would've been a retractable roof, as seen in Toronto. Not terribly expensive if part of the original design. Makes even more sense with the new artificial turf.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2006, 02:37:22 PM »
Something tells me that you'll be just fine, poor baby.  :'( These new, expensive stadiums are great but aren't essential. Especially in warm weather locales like SF, but everyone gets fooled into thinking they're necessary. They do seem to generate more revenue.

Umm, maybe you've never heard of candlestick, but it is notoriously windy there... and we're talking WINDY bringing temperatures down quite a bit, and its not warm inside the stadium.  It doesn't help either that the stadium is below sea level, making it quite moist and wet.  "warm weater" haha... ever heard mark twain's saying "the coldest winter i ever felt was a summer in san francisco." I guess not.  October games at the stick, yes... quite nice and sunny.  Every other game there is cold and windy and wet.