Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 25, 2017, 03:10:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: threesomes will ruin a relationship  (Read 9842 times)
lilwoday09smb
Getbig III

« on: December 03, 2006, 10:31:31 PM »

well the other night my g/f and i were out having fun and a friend of ares a pretty girl who we both find attractive came on to us. one thing led to another and next thing i know were all back at her place and start making out, i figured this would be all that comes of it. well it wasnt. we started having sex and things were great. into the threesome the other girl starts to ride me while my g/f watches. all of the sudden my g/f get sup and yells im done freaks out and slams the door and locks herself n the bathroom. well i stoped and went to go see what was wrong and she cried and wldnt let me in, ect. anyways. a day of silence so far and i dont know what to do, i live with her so please anyadvice would help. thanxs getbiggers.

on a side note it was the greatest night of my life
Report to moderator   Logged
blinky
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 10:53:29 PM »

if your gonna do a 3some you need to set some guidelines before you start. you and your partner need to let each other know what your comfortable with each other doing. obviously you guys didnt do this and she wasnt comfortable with you fukin this other woman.

bigkubby
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2006, 01:03:47 AM »

JUST KEEP BANGIN HER FRIEND AND GIVE YOUR GF PICS FROM TIME TO TIME

i
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

back from the dead...

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2006, 04:08:32 PM »

JUST KEEP BANGIN HER FRIEND AND GIVE YOUR GF PICS FROM TIME TO TIME

HAhahahahaha... priceless advice.
Hedgehog
Getbig V

It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2006, 04:11:39 PM »

well the other night my g/f and i were out having fun and a friend of ares a pretty girl who we both find attractive came on to us. one thing led to another and next thing i know were all back at her place and start making out, i figured this would be all that comes of it. well it wasnt. we started having sex and things were great. into the threesome the other girl starts to ride me while my g/f watches. all of the sudden my g/f get sup and yells im done freaks out and slams the door and locks herself n the bathroom. well i stoped and went to go see what was wrong and she cried and wldnt let me in, ect. anyways. a day of silence so far and i dont know what to do, i live with her so please anyadvice would help. thanxs getbiggers.

on a side note it was the greatest night of my life

You da man dawgg.

Never apologize for being brilliant.

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 07:19:33 AM »

You'll never get better advice than the above.

SamoanIrishman
Getbig IV

Why stress the little people..

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 08:22:47 AM »

Correct, you should have guidelines.

My wife and I went through a "swinger" stint back in the day for about a year and at the time it was consentual. It takes a strong, secure relationship to withstand it. We look back and are kind of embarassed of the whole thing cause we we buck wild and the lifestyle isn't for us...never was.

However every couple has rules. No kissing others, never in our bed, protection always, no anal etc...

If you want her to stick around, I suggest you forget about it ever happening again and not even talking about it in the future. She isn't into it. She was just drunk and got herself (and you) in deeper water than expected and when she sobered up a little realized what was going on. She obviously must have REAL feelings for you if it bothered her that bad.

Tell her you...LIKE HER, were intoxicated and just got caught up in the moment. It isn't something you would normally do but thought SHE wanted to go through with it and you were just trying to make her happy. Maybe cause you thought she was bored with you or something and she is so special to you that you wanted her to stay around a while so in turn you were letting her "explore" and have her fun.

But then tell her that you all can just forget about all this and resolve to never let it happen again.

LOL....it worked for me!

Who knows, maybe it turned her on and she didn't have time to recognize her emotions and later down the road want to try again?
drkaje
Getbig V

Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 09:13:09 AM »

Correct, you should have guidelines.

My wife and I went through a "swinger" stint back in the day for about a year and at the time it was consentual. It takes a strong, secure relationship to withstand it. We look back and are kind of embarassed of the whole thing cause we we buck wild and the lifestyle isn't for us...never was.

However every couple has rules. No kissing others, never in our bed, protection always, no anal etc...

If you want her to stick around, I suggest you forget about it ever happening again and not even talking about it in the future. She isn't into it. She was just drunk and got herself (and you) in deeper water than expected and when she sobered up a little realized what was going on. She obviously must have REAL feelings for you if it bothered her that bad.

Tell her you...LIKE HER, were intoxicated and just got caught up in the moment. It isn't something you would normally do but thought SHE wanted to go through with it and you were just trying to make her happy. Maybe cause you thought she was bored with you or something and she is so special to you that you wanted her to stay around a while so in turn you were letting her "explore" and have her fun.

But then tell her that you all can just forget about all this and resolve to never let it happen again.

LOL....it worked for me!

Who knows, maybe it turned her on and she didn't have time to recognize her emotions and later down the road want to try again?

Depends on how much you like threesomes. May be better to roll with a girl with the same tastes.

Spicing things up a bit can really test a relationship.

lilwoday09smb
Getbig III

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 09:16:01 AM »

thanxs for the advice guys things are better now and she said she just freaked out cuz she was drunk and may want to do it gain later she said she enjoyed it but was just emotional. well see im not gonna push her into anything. thanxs for the good advice blinky and soman irish
anvil
Getbig IV

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 12:24:40 PM »

thanxs for the advice guys things are better now and she said she just freaked out cuz she was drunk and may want to do it gain later she said she enjoyed it but was just emotional. well see im not gonna push her into anything. thanxs for the good advice blinky and soman irish

Women are emotional, booze or not.  She'll freak out again if another 3some happens.

Next time, tie her to the bed so she can't leave and go storming into the bathroom.  Cool
stealth_swimmer
Getbig II

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 12:33:45 PM »

why didn't you just bang your girlfriend while having her eat out the other girl?
Monster_Everything
Getbig IV

WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 01:01:18 PM »

did the other girl suck your dick before she rode it ?

The Number 2 in Scranton
Overload
Getbig V

KO Artist

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 02:39:53 PM »

Samoan gave perfect advise...

the best thing to do is have it setup so you and your girl are ready. if you just get drunk and it happens there will be problems most of the time due to emotions like what happen to you already.

i dated a girl for a year who was bi so she enjoyed 3 somes...we only had a few but they were always planned and they weren't with close friends. one night we picked up a girl at the bar and ended up having a 3 some, my girl was so drunk she went crazy in the morning when she woke and the chick was in between me and her in the bed...lol

also try to find a girl who is less attractive than your girlfriend...seriously, this makes things alot easier for your girlfriend to handle.

Cool
lilwoday09smb
Getbig III

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2006, 02:40:59 PM »

thanxs overload good advice
Childish///AMG
Getbig IV

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2006, 09:30:44 AM »

Wow, Glad to hear that things worked out. I am sure that if something like that happened in my
relationship, it would be over.
gordiano
Getbig V

TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2006, 03:33:57 AM »

Jesus, just what the fuck did you do?

You took the fun out of it....... Undecided

HAHA, RON.....
DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2006, 04:56:12 AM »

Samoan gave perfect advise...

the best thing to do is have it setup so you and your girl are ready. if you just get drunk and it happens there will be problems most of the time due to emotions like what happen to you already.

i dated a girl for a year who was bi so she enjoyed 3 somes...we only had a few but they were always planned and they weren't with close friends. one night we picked up a girl at the bar and ended up having a 3 some, my girl was so drunk she went crazy in the morning when she woke and the chick was in between me and her in the bed...lol

also try to find a girl who is less attractive than your girlfriend...seriously, this makes things alot easier for your girlfriend to handle.

Cool

good point, but why the hell would you like to fuck a girl who isn't as goodlooking as your girlfriend.
If your gf is a beauty, you should be satisfied, if you need to hop for other girls because your girl looks like shit, where's the fun if they look even badder?  Grin Grin

melissa
Getbig III

Harcore Hardbody!

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2006, 05:55:25 AM »

lilwoday, how in the hell can your girl get mad at you when she was in fact as responsible as you were for how receptive you guys were/acting on the other girl's advances?Huh  you should remind her that she's just as much to blame as anyone for the other girl dale evans-ing you half to death.  i understand her emotions may have gotten the best of her abd she felt overwhelmed...but agin...not your fault.  she shouldn't have ruined it like that.  tell her to get over herself.  you can't light a fire and expect it not to burn......jmo Smiley

p.s  did you at least get to um....complete the task at hand? Wink Tongue

w
lilwoday09smb
Getbig III

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2006, 09:22:15 AM »

exactly i thought the same thingbut everything cool know so im not gonna bring it up, but i def agree with you and yes i got to finish
melissa
Getbig III

Harcore Hardbody!

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2006, 08:02:54 PM »

exactly i thought the same thingbut everything cool know so im not gonna bring it up, but i def agree with you and yes i got to finish
well...at least you got to finish....that's all that matters! Kiss Grin

w
Childish///AMG
Getbig IV

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2006, 04:30:19 AM »

Yes, that would have been a "Shame" if you did not complete the task at hand, errrr, you would have had to resort to your hand Grin Grin Grin Grin
lilwoday09smb
Getbig III

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2006, 10:57:16 AM »

o ya i knew what the real task was and i def wasnt going to let that happen, like i said everything was fine for quit sometime i fucked that girl from behind and she was fine, then i fucked my girl, then 1 rode me while i touched the other, they played and went down on eachother ect. then the other girl started to ride me again and thats when she freaked.
melissa
Getbig III

Harcore Hardbody!

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2006, 11:07:45 AM »

o ya i knew what the real task was and i def wasnt going to let that happen, like i said everything was fine for quit sometime i fucked that girl from behind and she was fine, then i fucked my girl, then 1 rode me while i touched the other, they played and went down on eachother ect. then the other girl started to ride me again and thats when she freaked.

is your girl still mad?  id so, call the other one! Kiss

w
DK II
Getbig V

Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2006, 11:20:23 AM »

is your girl still mad?  id so, call the other one! Kiss

yeah me too.

lilwoday09smb
Getbig III

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2006, 03:49:56 PM »

no actually shes cool with ut and says she was just drunk, i dont know if thats how she really feels but she says so. she said she enjoyed it and it was fun and if the oppertunity arises shell be down to do it again, i however dont know if thats such a good idea, but if it happens again and she freaks out im gonna be upset
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!