Author Topic: In Need of PINZ  (Read 3583 times)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
Re: In Need of PINZ
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2006, 01:37:37 AM »
GetPinz is a great website, very cheap and you get your needles asap.  I would recomend that site above all else.  Tho, I have become lazy recently and have found myself just lingering to the local pharmacy.  Get this though at first when I was finding a pharmacy to buy from because in my state it is legal to buy needles these shitbags try and act like they don't carry 22 - 23-24-25 gauge needles there all like smallest we have is 30 and I'm always like bullshit your a fucking pharmacy I know you have the damn needles don't play with me.  1/2 the time they would find maybe 22 or 25 upon a 2nd look.  Then this one time these stupid hindi's wouldn't sell me them.  They were like why do you need them and I was like none of your business it's personal and the guy was like yea were not going to sell them too you, I just said fuck off and left rather than argue with him.  I got it worked out tho at a specific pharmacy they know the low down now so it's no hassle but they will only sell 10-20 needles at a time which makes it annoying that I have to go so often.  Best just to order a stockpile from that site imo...

jodster35

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2006, 11:18:42 AM »
first off michigan here i go to cvs  case of 100  23 gauge  1  1/2 inches 3 cc pinzs  20 dollars  bd  brand  good stuff  screw paying shipping

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2006, 12:45:16 PM »
hey i just wanted to post this to see if anyone has ordered darts through getpinz.com or any other related site and is it safe to order through them cause im in a bind that im not usually in and i do the whole international ordering through a reputable person but im not too familar with ordering pinz so i need some feedback

Going to the local drugstore is too difficult for you?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2006, 12:47:08 PM »
;D

That would suck. my problem is the walgreens by my home is always busy so there are 10 people standing around when i ask for needles they all look at me crazy because i stand out from your normal person. all i need is a powertrip cop in plain clothes standing there ready to f**k with me.

Playboy - ordering needles over the net is not illegal to my knowledge. they are for B12 injections... ;)

8)

He couldn't do anything, assuming someone is not dumb enough to have their juice outside in their vehicle.  just say hi officer, don't worry i'm not drinking and driving, we are plugging a watermellon tonight..
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2006, 07:04:32 AM »
I've ordered from them several times. Fast shipping and no problems.

Office Max has good pins.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2006, 08:43:54 AM »
first off michigan here i go to cvs  case of 100  23 gauge  1  1/2 inches 3 cc pinzs  20 dollars  bd  brand  good stuff  screw paying shipping

i have a small home medical supply place near me i got it all for $10 with tax included

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2006, 10:43:56 AM »
needle beast is great and only about 15 for 100

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2006, 09:55:56 AM »
Is there nowhere to get them free?

Over here in the UK, (probably cos we've got so many smack heads wandering about), we have clinic where you go and register almost anonymously, (just your initials and DOB) and then they ask what you need and just give them to you.  I got all the needles, syringes, swabs for my cycle, and a sharps box to take the used ones back, all in one visit.

Its all a government thing to help any drug user get clean equipment to try and reduce the spread of diseases.

Is there anything like that in the States?