Author Topic: my swami showed up... I always thought I was waiting for my guru.  (Read 8269 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: my swami showed up... I always thought I was waiting for my guru.
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2006, 05:54:24 AM »
ommmmmmmmmmmmm

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2006, 06:15:54 AM »
sorry for multiple posting...

remind me to log out always from now on in case he hits my history button and finds this thread.  it's embarassing!

x

Did he sleep on the futon last night?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2006, 06:49:11 AM »
Did he sleep on the futon last night?

nope, I told you, I gave him the £1.50 for the bus fare to the Bush.  He said he was going to walk there (wearing two sheets and dodgy sandals in the rain carrying everything he owns...  It's a 30 min cycle ride for me so I can't imagine how long it would have taken him to walk there.  I'm happy I was able to give him the bus fare.

Then the mystery (yummy, I ate it) food arrived after he left.

I've decided I don't want him to come back.  I'm still decorating my other room and everything is all over the place.  I got my new venetian blinds kinda up, which means I can again see out without them seeing me.  I now can see who is ringing my doorbell.

etc.
Linda
x

I'm going to Saffron Walden Essex (near Cambridge) , where I grew up, before I emigrated to Canada, for the weekend to see my oldest bestest friend.  So I'm extremely happy and won't be here anyway.  Don't tell the crackhead burgulars?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2006, 06:54:37 AM »

I'm going to Essex, where I grew up, before I emigrated to Canada, for the weekend to see my oldest bestest friend, so I'm extremely happy and won't be here anyway.  Don't tell the crackhead burgulars?

Don't forget your address was allegedly posted here once.
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2006, 07:00:56 AM »
Don't forget your address was allegedly posted here once.

and you or someone immediately deleted it.  That was the night tingnting got put into timeout.  It's okay, thanks for caring STella.

& noone can break down my door now, it's superduper new.

kisses

there's nothing worth stealing in here anyways.  My iMac is 7 years old and heavy.
If I'm away, I'm most probably safer than being here.  that's how come I'm looking so forward to going to the countryside to see my old mate.  It's her birthday, she's a few months older than me so hits the big one before me and I enjoy laughing with her about our age.  I've known her since I was 7.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2006, 07:17:10 AM »
Linda, I think we're both Pisces... if so, we must be kindred spirits.  :)  I'm February... are you close?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2006, 07:20:44 AM »
Linda, I think we're both Pisces... if so, we must be kindred spirits.  :)  I'm February... are you close?

Feb 21, (cuspy) but I'm not telling you which year, you wouldn't believe me if I did...

Pisces are supposed to be the oldest souls and have been everything else.  We're dreamers and empathise, or something.  I always say I'm in my last incarnation.

(That's a gardening joke

xxx

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2006, 07:33:13 AM »
I'm only a week after you Linda... we'll have to wish each other happy cyber birthday in a few months!

True, Pisces are supposed to be the oldest souls. And as they say, Pisces, the shimmering fish, can see both sides clearly, but never straight ahead.  Unlike you, I think I have a few more incarnations to go... next stop for you, Nirvana?

No wonder you're entertaining the buff guru...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2006, 07:37:29 AM »
. next stop for you, Nirvana?

no, i told you, i'm not going there.

But I had nirvana playing scrabble once.  honest.  I took a photo.

x
x
x

>>>modification:  I'm not hugging the swami again, I can feel all his bits when he squishes me and it's scary.  I'll do nirvana though, ok?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2006, 07:41:24 AM »
I'm only a week after you Linda... we'll have to wish each other happy cyber birthday in a few months!

True, Pisces are supposed to be the oldest souls. And as they say, Pisces, the shimmering fish, can see both sides clearly, but never straight ahead.  Unlike you, I think I have a few more incarnations to go... next stop for you, Nirvana?

Were you a leap year baby?  I was supposed to be, but came a week early in the middle of a blizzard.

x

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2006, 07:48:43 AM »
Were you a leap year baby?  I was supposed to be, but came a week early in the middle of a blizzard.

x

No, thankfully.  I wouldn't have liked that, shifting birth dates all the time.  Weren't you born in the UK... pretty unusual weather for that part of the world? Usually it's just damp and cold and grey, isn't it? Must have been the Angels announcing your arrival.  (At least, that's the way I'd be working it!  :)).

PS Did you know that the date March Fourth is the only calendar day that is also a word phrase... i.e. March Forth?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2006, 07:50:10 AM »
most of my favourite stories about my life revolve around the things I'm glad I didn't do.

It'll probably be better that I don't respond to the Swami's advances...

x

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2006, 07:51:39 AM »
No, thankfully.  I wouldn't have liked that, shifting birth dates all the time.  Weren't you born in the UK... pretty unusual weather for that part of the world? Usually it's just damp and cold and grey, isn't it? Must have been the Angels announcing your arrival.  (At least, that's the way I'd be working it!  :)).

PS Did you know that the date March Fourth is the only calendar day that is also a word phrase... i.e. March Forth?

gimme a mo.

okay, March First?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2006, 07:55:56 AM »
sorry, but that was brilliant.  it only took me 3 seconds.

I've been given my marching orders...

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2006, 07:57:03 AM »
It'll probably be better that I don't respond to the Swami's advances...

x

You should always do what makes you happy... didn't you say you were attracted to him?  You're single and "libre comme l'air" as they say. Why would you hold yourself back?  I would go for it.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2006, 07:59:28 AM »
You should always do what makes you happy... didn't you say you were attracted to him?  You're single and "libre comme l'air" as they say. Why would you hold yourself back?  I would go for it.

Big time hots for him, but that's wrong, he's a god-damn Swami.  That's kinky.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2006, 08:02:58 AM »
At least he wouldn't kick my door in when I tell him I don't wanna see him anymore (if he's a rubbish lover).  He'd send food round instead.

xxx

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2006, 08:06:32 AM »

Big time hots for him, but that's wrong, he's a god-damn Swami.  That's kinky.

Probably would be. That's what life is for... finding out.  ;) Besides, aside from a few sheets here and there, he doesn't sound like any trouble at all. And as you say, he sends food around... although I'm wondering how he got the money to pay for it since you say he doesn't carry money and you had to give him bus fare.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2006, 08:08:15 AM »
Probably would be. That's what life is for... finding out.  ;) Besides, aside from a few sheets here and there, he doesn't sound like any trouble at all. And as you say, he sends food around... although I'm wondering how he got the money to pay for it since you say he doesn't carry money and you had to give him bus fare.

people give him stuff.  he teaches.

don't know.  but I've looked up the word swami, obviously.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2006, 08:12:06 AM »
Do you call him Swami... or Master?

Do you have a pet name for him?  Does he have one for you?  Not trying to be nosy... I'm just curious.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2006, 08:15:16 AM »
we'll have to wish each other happy cyber birthday in a few months!

Let's have a virtual party instead?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2006, 08:16:58 AM »
Do you call him Swami... or Master?

Do you have a pet name for him?  Does he have one for you?  Not trying to be nosy... I'm just curious.
no, you're just trying to be funny.

I call him swami and everyone calls me linda kisses

plus he's cooked lovely meals for me in the past and helped me clean this dusty place lots of times.  I'm sure he knows how much I like it when he takes his top sheet off and shows off his torso.  He didn't come back till last summer after the time he stayed over the previous winter.  When he did, I was busy and he left.  Now he's coming back.  It's fun to look forward to.  He says the most amazing stuff.  He knows me.

& I really really need to get rid of the last of this black toxic soot from the fire I had.  He can reach the high ceilings up the ladder and I can't.  i could launder his sheets for him, I have a washingline out back in the garden and the weather is lovely in the daytime.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2006, 08:21:18 AM »

no, you're just trying to be funny.

I call him swami and everyone calls me linda.
x

No, I was just asking.  I know that many Indian names are very long and often hard for Westerners to pronounce. All the Indian acquaintances I have, have been given shorter nicknames. Personally, I would probably burst out laughing if I had to say "Swami."  I would go with Master.

Okay on the virtual party thing.  Since we're around a week apart, we'll meet in the middle I guess.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2006, 08:32:27 AM »
No, I was just asking.  I know that many Indian names are very long and often hard for Westerners to pronounce. All the Indian acquaintances I have, have been given shorter nicknames. Personally, I would probably burst out laughing if I had to say "Swami."  I would go with Master.

Okay on the virtual party thing.  Since we're around a week apart, we'll meet in the middle I guess.
I can't imagine making it back to TO, I'll be going to NY or Vancouver if I ever make it across the Atlantic again.  Anyway, I wanna to go back to India one more time.

I asked him whether he had a real name and he changed the subject.   And yep, I burst out laughing as I have this stupid lisp and swami is difficult to say.  So is dyslexic and manic depressive. 

I can say bi-polar.  That sounds kinda Canadian.
xxx

I'm in an extremely up mood...

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2006, 08:52:18 AM »
Lol, you're right.  Bi-polar does sound Canadian.  You made a pun... I don't know how many Canadians are bi-polar, but bet 99% suffer from SAD.

Did you spend time in India?  Can you speak with the natives?  Have never been... I try not to spend my ill-gotten gains in countries where women's rights are not respected.

Any reason you're in a particularly good mood?  :)