Author Topic: TEAM NUBRET!  (Read 5530 times)

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
Re: TEAM NUBRET!
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2006, 09:58:50 AM »
Code: [Select]
To get to the heart of the matter-just because something wins shows in the past (i.e. [i]swimmers physiques, small arms[/i]) does not necessarily mean it was better than something in the future. It's all subjective. You can't make a claim objectively that swimmers physique look better than monster huge muscles and expect it to hold any truth. How do you expect that argument to hold up. In other words, guys that look like swimmers have better physiques than guys that have tons of mass because that's in the future. Oh brother.
First off, Arnold, Serge, Frank Zane all carry quite a bit more muscle mass than any swimmer I've ever seen and had rather large arms so that makes no sense.  Secondly, you could make an argument that the bodybuilder's physique's of old holds more merit objectively than current ones. Why? Because a physique that has no gut, uses less amounts of drugs, is usually symbolic of being healthier. To illustrate-you may have the opinion that a 400 lb slob looks better than a long distance runner and yes you are entitled to that view but there is no way you can rationalize that the slob's physique has more merit than the runner's.

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2006, 10:01:30 AM »
nfl lineman is something different...they are over weight obese guys and none of them would make any IFBB pro bodybuilder look like kids
LOL. So you think any bodybuilder today wouldn't look small compared to a lineman like Ted Washington from the Cleveland Browns who is 6'5' 365 lbs. Trust me my friend, they'd be dwarfed. Keep dreaming.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2006, 10:19:40 AM »
nfl lineman is something different...they are over weight obese guys and none of them would make any IFBB pro bodybuilder look like kids
LOL. So you think any bodybuilder today wouldn't look small compared to a lineman like Ted Washington from the Cleveland Browns who is 6'5' 365 lbs. Trust me my friend, they'd be dwarfed. Keep dreaming.
hahah half of his 365lbs is pure fat..his gut is 3 times the size of ruhls..yeah his gut dwarfs ruhls waist..lol
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2006, 11:02:47 AM »
NUBRET>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all