Author Topic: Do women like badboys?  (Read 16679 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Do women like badboys?
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2006, 04:54:26 PM »
But then there are the badboys who have an affectionate side....those are the ones I'd go for lmao

those do exist,
those are the sawyers of the world,

u know why u liek them?

u think u can change them 8)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2006, 04:54:51 PM »
 So do I...peep this yo...

A few yrs back I was training with this young guy at my gym. He's a 'nice guy'. He was a honor student, was at a local college taking classes, had a part time job, stayed out of trouble. This kid was prepping for a novice BB show so he tells me his 'girl problems' which are...he has none. All the girls he hangs with want guys like my brother...the player.

So this kid never ever gets a girl...ever. He's nice lookin, had a car...has goals etc. It didnt matter...he wasnt 'a pirate'. So he was asked by a girl to go to HIS senior prom. (This girl simply wanted to just go to the prom and meet up with her friends there...this kid was the ticket). he was bummed about it and I looked him in the eye...because he knew she didnt give a shit about him. I toldhim what he had to do....to turn his ENTIRE life around for the better and bring balance back to the force.

I told him to STAND HER UP! Simply tell her on the phone..."Yea yea...I'll be there in half hour...okay...yea the limo...okay" With lots of persuasion and a promise that he will have a GREAT summer afterwards...he fkn stood her up! Just cancelled the limo  and ate the money he spent and just...stood her up and went to the afterparty.

It spread like wildfire that he stood this girl up as she was somewhat popular and attractive. Know what happened? that kid was 'the shit' that entire summer...all the little hootchies wanted a piece of him...all wanted to know the 'outlaw' behind the 'nice guy'.

He thanked me for it later...
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2006, 04:56:55 PM »
So do I...peep this yo...

A few yrs back I was training with this young guy at my gym. He's a 'nice guy'. He was a honor student, was at a local college taking classes, had a part time job, stayed out of trouble. This kid was prepping for a novice BB show so he tells me his 'girl problems' which are...he has none. All the girls he hangs with want guys like my brother...the player.

So this kid never ever gets a girl...ever. He's nice lookin, had a car...has goals etc. It didnt matter...he wasnt 'a pirate'. So he was asked by a girl to go to HIS senior prom. (This girl simply wanted to just go to the prom and meet up with her friends there...this kid was the ticket). he was bummed about it and I looked him in the eye...because he knew she didnt give a shit about him. I toldhim what he had to do....to turn his ENTIRE life around for the better and bring balance back to the force.

I told him to STAND HER UP! Simply tell her on the phone..."Yea yea...I'll be there in half hour...okay...yea the limo...okay" With lots of persuasion and a promise that he will have a GREAT summer afterwards...he fkn stood her up! Just cancelled the limo  and ate the money he spent and just...stood her up and went to the afterparty.

It spread like wildfire that he stood this girl up as she was somewhat popular and attractive. Know what happened? that kid was 'the shit' that entire summer...all the little hootchies wanted a piece of him...all wanted to know the 'outlaw' behind the 'nice guy'.

He thanked me for it later...

the standup, shit that one is OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLD dawg, played that back in 84.

The rogue factor, it works,

diamond

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2006, 04:58:05 PM »
u know why u liek them?

lmao!

Now the guys that i dont go for, are the ones that wont stand up for themselves...I dont see these as 'nice guys' more like wimps....those that just sit there and say' yes babe...whatever you want' etc...argh...be a man lmao

Which goes back to what  I said before, everyone likes the bad boy image...

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2006, 04:59:08 PM »
Ah hahahahaha! Tru Dat!

Watch...soon enough xxxlinda, original sin, stella, proschic etc...all will be chiming in all like...

"Oh..not me...I wouldnt be with a man like that...oh, no...only girls with no self esteem...oh, what you say is true but not me I aint like that...my man is good to me and I would never be with a guy who disrespected..."

Hahahahahaha!

The point is this. Every female who posts here love the pimp, baller, player, thug, loser, beater and cheater. They are more exciting and dangerous and to make them 'turn over a new leaf' is a great fun rewarding challenge to them...you know because THEY are so special that the 'bad boy' is going to be able to SEE what a great thing they got and stop beating her, cheating on her and sticking his dong in other women.

Hahahahahaha!

You beckoned??

But I have to disagree, your the biggest prick I know and I definitely don't want you.  Well maybe under a truck, so I guess maybe you are right after all.

I'm not the commitment type, more of a one night, one week stand girl.  I think I will go after the married men this week since there seems to be a lot of talk about the loyalty of marriage in many threads.

Honestly I go for looks and brains...Damn Block your down to one strike...

[size=pt](Mods this is in jest, Block would get it but the censor board might not).[/size]
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2006, 04:59:25 PM »
The PROM.... sorry, fell on the floor laughing... THAT'S your big guage for success... THE PROM... lol

msbarbelle

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2006, 05:01:10 PM »
those do exist,
those are the sawyers of the world,

u know why u liek them?

darlin, stick me on that island and change would be the LAST thing I would think about doing to that man!  ;)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2006, 05:01:49 PM »
The PROM.... sorry, fell on the floor laughing... THAT'S your big guage for success... THE PROM... lol

Never, and I REPEAT NEVER! KNOCK the insitution known as the high school prom, lives are made and destroyed on that night..........

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2006, 05:02:35 PM »
Biggest night for a girl after marriage right? 

are you still in the 1950's?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2006, 05:04:27 PM »
Biggest night for a girl after marriage right? 

You must be joking? I went to three... not even a blip. And as for ugly prom boy with the goals, by the time he hits 25-30 with his excellent career opportunities, things change.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2006, 05:04:38 PM »
Not mine. It was advice I gave to a young BB competitor a few yrs back...and it worked. Just an example of how predictable women are...no matter what age.

Hey O.S., You talk alot of hard siht but you'd get turned out after one hour with me. Btich pleeeeeeeease!

I may be the biggest prick you know but you're definitley the funkiest trick I know.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2006, 05:04:49 PM »
darlin, stick me on that island and change would be the LAST thing I would think about doing to that man!  ;)

Now I aint no homosexual, but i can  see why women are attracted to  Sawyer, he is the mans man, the cat you want go drinking with,

he is that guy that "Gandlaf" guy that Ross and Chandler were obsessed with in Friends becaseu of his crazy partying,

ni**as got game.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2006, 05:10:49 PM »

In the movie 'The Outsiders'...

Pony Boy Curtis(nice guy) befriended Cherry(Pretty, proper nice social girl) she told Pony Boy after a run in with a rude and crude and mean Dallas(played by Matt Dillon) that...

"I hope I never run into Dallas again because if I do...i'd probably fall in love with him."

They say cinema is art imitating life. That scene said it all about how women choose their men.
?

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2006, 05:11:08 PM »
this is really funny. are these boys serious??? why aren't they somewhere playing x box or ps2 or what ever toys they play with. I guess this is their new toy... Please somebody tell me they are under 25 so that I can give them a pardon on the immaturity scale.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2006, 05:11:31 PM »
Not mine. It was advice I gave to a young BB competitor a few yrs back...and it worked. Just an example of how predictable women are...no matter what age.

Hey O.S., You talk alot of hard siht but you'd get turned out after one hour with me. Btich pleeeeeeeease!

I may be the biggest prick you know but you're definitley the funkiest trick I know.

Damn I need a dictionary to understand you at times lol

One hour will cost you $300  make it $150!!  You deserve a "sizeable" discount worthy or your manhood.   ;D

It is a damn shame this appeared on this board, it would be a lot of fun to carry this one on for a while, but we are all going to get spanked
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2006, 05:12:24 PM »
It's funny because every girl says that but when they get fucked over it is a different tune.  They eventually settle down with the good guy.  IMO, if you take a Tom Leykis point of view on things you will get girls.  It has never failed.  You have to kind of "keep them in check" with a jerky move here and there.  I use that phrase loosely bc girls do the same thing.  Girls want the bad guy and good guy in one but def go for the bad boy more.

I want a nice guy around my friends and family and I want a "Bad Boy" in the bedroom!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2006, 05:12:38 PM »
this is really funny. are these boys serious??? why aren't they somewhere playing x box or ps2 or what ever toys they play with. I guess this is their new toy... Please somebody tell me they are under 25 so that I can give them a pardon on the immaturity scale.

Dear, Block is never "serious".  That is why he is so loved by me.   :-*
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2006, 05:13:24 PM »
Block's keeping it real

Deedee:  I went to many proms too and girls made it the end of the world if shit wasn't perfect....maybe different generations but that's how I see it

What, the ugly assed dresses and half the guys vomiting their guts up by 12:30. And what are you guys talking about anyway. Some stupid, insecure girls with low self-esteem who let themselves be used by equally stupid, insecure guys?

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2006, 05:13:43 PM »
I want a nice guy around my friends and family and I want a "Bad Boy" in the bedroom!

bingo!!!!!!!!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2006, 05:14:10 PM »

It is up to the woman to make her man a bad boy in the bedroom.  Most guys are waiting  for cues about what is right or wrong.  A wild woman will have a wild man.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2006, 05:15:29 PM »
It is a damn shame this appeared on this board, it would be a lot of fun to carry this one on for a while, but we are all going to get spanked

I know. I'm going to leave this one for STella because it's so popular  ;D and kind of ran away with itself.

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2006, 05:16:14 PM »
 ;D
 Shit, any nice guy with half a brain and a hardon can accomplish this

No in my experience they cant sorry but I just dont think it is that easy for most guys!!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2006, 05:16:38 PM »
What, the ugly assed dresses and half the guys vomiting their guts up by 12:30. And what are you guys talking about anyway. Some stupid, insecure girls with low self-esteem who let themselves be used by equally stupid, insecure guys?

You got a Prom horror story hidden there Deedee?
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2006, 05:17:51 PM »
Haha.  That's high school.  I personally have attracted every "bad girl" known to man but I'd rather have a MOSTLY nice girl so I understand a woman's logic but I think women gripe about wanting a nice guy more.

Well, EVERBODY wants a mostly nice somebody who is a wild maniac in the bedroom. It's relatively simple. Original Sin already said it.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2006, 05:20:19 PM »
That's too bad.  I guess we all can't match up.

lol

and don't let them fool you.

SIZE MATTERS!

in a "superficial I don't care what your name" is way.
Just Bad Bad Blood!