Author Topic: I helped my girlfriend lose 5 pounds....  (Read 1263 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
I helped my girlfriend lose 5 pounds....
« on: December 18, 2006, 06:36:28 PM »
And keep it off.  Thanks for all the good advice guys.  She is doing good, I just hope she doesn't go overboard like Nicole Richie.  Lol.
Squishy face retard

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
Re: I helped my girlfriend lose 5 pounds....
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 06:46:49 PM »
And keep it off.  Thanks for all the good advice guys.  She is doing good, I just hope she doesn't go overboard like Nicole Richie.  Lol.

Thats great Cap!!  Good for you! 

Now...take her out for a banana split!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 06:51:45 PM »
Thats great Cap!!  Good for you! 

Now...take her out for a banana split!
I tell her cheat foods are good once in a while.  She thought I was going to tell her to eat salad all the time but she eats foods she likes and looks even better.
Squishy face retard

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 08:12:25 PM »
I tell her cheat foods are good once in a while.  She thought I was going to tell her to eat salad all the time but she eats foods she likes and looks even better.

I actually prefer eating clean.  It makes you feel better...not just mentally, but physically.  My doc had to explain to me that I NEEDED fat and sugar to help with the baby's growth.  I've been so slack lately, but I'm looking forward to getting back to my old routine.

Looks like you went about the whole "losing weight" thing well with your girl!  Just make sure to keep the complements up!!  It will only make is easier for her.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 08:13:39 PM »
Seriously.  She is very hard on herself so I always give compliments with diet, training and her looks in general.  I point out her high points, esp in the gym because it makes her work harder.  You guys gave some good advice.
Squishy face retard