Author Topic: I feel fine  (Read 5121 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: VOTE YES OR NO TO KEEP INTENSEONE AS A MOD
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2006, 06:28:11 PM »
Ron might as well change the name of the board to The Conservative Lying About Your Bench Press Numbers Board.

LOLOLOLOLOL.....  that's funny

But IDC,  so long as he's fair and doesn't let his bias affect his objectivity.....   I think i'll hit my crack pipe again  :P

Really though  idc.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2006, 06:59:18 PM »
Think about this for a minute, your a smart guy ::)...with all the crap you started and the things you said and posted....don't you think I would have deleted some of this crap by now?? BTW, now you know how I feel about the "Squad" but if they have a legit post or thread I'm not going to touch it.....shit if I were that bad this thread would have been gone along time ago!!
nice try assmunch... I think the only reason you CAN'T is because of the issue made with you being mod.  As fucking stupid as I think you are, you're not so stupid as to give me further fuel on your first day as mod... But let's not piss around here.  You can't deny you made your intentions clear in several posts you made over the last week... Now even if you don't really intend on going through with those statements you made, it makes you a really bad choice for Mod because we go into the forum knowing your intentions as stated by you... You can't deny that...  Do the honorably thing, back out of moding this forum... You know it's wrong...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2006, 07:14:40 PM »
You can't deny you made your intentions clear in several posts you made over the last week... Now even if you don't really intend on going through with those statements you made.  Do the honorably thing, back out of moding this forum... You know it's wrong...

I never did deny what I said... I did say that and I stand by it, but I said that BEFORE Ron gave me mod powers, dude, this isn't the first time I've been a mod, I asked Ron if I could be a mod on the G&O but he said this would be better. You have a major chip on your shoulder bud, I don't know, maybe you just got slapped around to much as kid and it makes you feel like a tough guy to make fun of people on a bodybuilding gossip board...I don't know, I don't care.....but I'll tell you flat out and anyone else, you want to make fun of people fine, but when it becomes malicious that's where I draw the line, you follow me around and made out of line comments and make about 30 or so posts on damn near all boards about my claims, you bet your ass I'll say something, same with the "Squad" you both can kiss my big hairy bean bag............but unlike you IDIOTS, I won't stoop to levels, I'll be fair!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2006, 07:26:14 PM »
I never did deny what I said... I did say that and I stand by it, but I said that BEFORE Ron gave me mod powers, dude, this isn't the first time I've been a mod, I asked Ron if I could be a mod on the G&O but he said this would be better. You have a major chip on your shoulder bud, I don't know, maybe you just got slapped around to much as kid and it makes you feel like a tough guy to make fun of people on a bodybuilding gossip board...I don't know, I don't care.....but I'll tell you flat out and anyone else, you want to make fun of people fine, but when it becomes malicious that's where I draw the line, you follow me around and made out of line comments and make about 30 or so posts on damn near all boards about my claims, you bet your ass I'll say something, same with the "Squad" you both can kiss my big hairy bean bag............but unlike you IDIOTS, I won't stoop to levels, I'll be fair!!

Whatever fagboy... you're such a liar... You made those statements clearly knowing you were going to ask to be mod...  And then try and get us banned and run off users who hurt your sensitivity...  Muscle Mayhem woo hoooo...  You're mental... really fucking mental to all act like you're the victim all of a sudden... You escalated this crap as much as anyone then when we're deep in the shit you're crying like a little bitch.  They're picking on me.... waaaa waaaaaaa.... I've had the crap tossed at me plenty of times on getbig, NOT ONCE have I cried like you over it...  Mod whatever you want, you won't be modding me f**cker.  and yea, I know, all the board righties are like don't let the door hit you in the ass... Have fun posting your libby rants with less opposition...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2006, 08:04:30 PM »
Whatever fagboy... you're such a liar... You made those statements clearly knowing you were going to ask to be mod...  And then try and get us banned and run off users who hurt your sensitivity...  Muscle Mayhem woo hoooo...  You're mental... really fucking mental to all act like you're the victim all of a sudden... You escalated this crap as much as anyone then when we're deep in the shit you're crying like a little bitch.  They're picking on me.... waaaa waaaaaaa.... I've had the crap tossed at me plenty of times on getbig, NOT ONCE have I cried like you over it...  Mod whatever you want, you won't be modding me f**cker.  and yea, I know, all the board righties are like don't let the door hit you in the ass... Have fun posting your libby rants with less opposition...

Whatever dude, live in your paranoid little bubble....damn, and to think you're married!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2006, 08:18:11 PM »
Whatever dude, live in your paranoid little bubble....damn, and to think you're married!
How about you address some points for once instead of your standard of coming up with a smart ass insult when you're backed into a corner under your own stupid words... Then you fucking cry like a little twit when shit gets escalated... Ohhh Ron, they're picking on me... they're chasing away users... waaaa waaaaaa.... :'(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2006, 08:20:15 PM »
This thread needs to end

why don't you stay out of it... you voiced your opnion... everyone is for Joe... everyone is against me... This is one fucking thread... go away if you don't like it...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2006, 08:21:46 PM »
How about you address some points for once instead of your standard of coming up with a smart ass insult when you're backed into a corner under your own stupid words... Then you fucking cry like a little twit when shit gets escalated... Ohhh Ron, they're picking on me... they're chasing away users... waaaa waaaaaa.... :'(

Hahahhahahha...seems your the one crying, you've melted down on every board.....LMAO!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2006, 08:26:39 PM »

Hahahhahahha...seems your the one crying, you've melted down on every board.....LMAO!!
nothing new for me.. I'm always in meltdown mode so that doesn't mean shit... but don't try and spin this,  YOU are the one who cried about being picked on... something I have never done you twit.  So yea, I'll take melting down over crying like a little bitch any day...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2006, 07:14:24 AM »
A sad day in the history of the General Topics board.  >:( I VOTE NO.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2006, 12:11:03 PM »
A sad day in the history of the General Topics board.  >:( I VOTE NO.

:D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: OH BULLSHIT
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2006, 04:36:44 PM »
he's intense
Flower Boy Ran Away