Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 18, 2014, 09:35:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Job Beserker.  (Read 1084 times)
Cap
Getbig V

Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111

« on: December 07, 2006, 10:04:16 PM »

Good job.
Report to moderator   Logged

Squishy face retard
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 10:12:48 PM »

what are the political topics to be discussed?
is it limited to 240's conspiracy theories or can we talk about how illegal immigrants are ruining our country? I tried to go to carls f'n jrs and coulnd't order my f'n food cause the "hispanic" girl behind the counter couldn't speak english!!! had to come home and cook chicken breasts.....again.
or how about how "minorities" are so mis-treated in this country that we, as Americans, bend over backwards to accomidate them.
what ever happened to fvck you this is America, you adjust to us and get off your fvcking ass and get a fvcking job you lazy nig mother f'er son of a bitsh goddamned piece of.........shit, that why I don't discuss politics. fvck it I'm done Angry

* 16.jpg (3.9 KB, 180x63 - viewed 91 times.)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
scooter
Getbig III

the fvckin priest deserved to die

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 10:17:12 PM »

chaos I love your avatar. I agree that is bullshit try working in retail and talking to those fuckers all they say is "jus lukin" I dont even talk to them anymore
kh300
Getbig IV

team no steroids just old fashioned lifting

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 10:46:45 PM »

what are the political topics to be discussed?
is it limited to 240's conspiracy theories or can we talk about how illegal immigrants are ruining our country? I tried to go to carls f'n jrs and coulnd't order my f'n food cause the "hispanic" girl behind the counter couldn't speak english!!! had to come home and cook chicken breasts.....again.
or how about how "minorities" are so mis-treated in this country that we, as Americans, bend over backwards to accomidate them.
what ever happened to fvck you this is America, you adjust to us and get off your fvcking ass and get a fvcking job you lazy nig mother f'er son of a bitsh goddamned piece of.........shit, that why I don't discuss politics. fvck it I'm done Angry

me and this guy might get along
Hugo Chavez
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 11:12:07 PM »

chaos, IMO this should be anything political, war, social issues involving law and govt, foreign relations, border issues, the dying middle class, economy... anythng like that.

And I will still start a few 911 threads each week, but I will contribute far more on economic, social, and political issues.  I much prefer 911 by PM.
yup... Let the Chaos beggin!!!!!!! wahooo!!!!!!!!!!!! all excellent topics!!!! 
Hugo Chavez
Getbig V

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 11:12:28 PM »

Good job.
thanks Grin
chaos
Getbig V

Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 11:13:05 PM »

chaos, IMO this should be anything political, war, social issues involving law and govt, foreign relations, border issues, the dying middle class, economy... anythng like that.

And I will still start a few 911 threads each week, but I will contribute far more on economic, social, and political issues.  I much prefer 911 by PM.
Cool
me and this guy might get along
maybe as long as
a) you speak english Cool
b) your not some goddamned illegal immigrant m f'er that thinks the US should bow down to your "ethnic background" and celebrate your "culture" (which by the way IF it was so damn good why didn't you people stay home)
c) you can keep up with my tyraids on everything "colored" Angry
 Cool Grin Grin Grin

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!