Author Topic: Bush is an idiot and Republicans suck  (Read 17953 times)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Bush is an idiot and Republicans suck
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2006, 11:47:33 AM »
These nations will only speak with Iran if they stop building nukes.

If you were Iran, and the US had just capped both of your neighbors and needed your persian gulf ports to move out all that oil, would YOU be quite ready to give up your only bargaining chip?

I could give a rats ass about them, and I know your braiwashed ass has labeled everyone an enemy "because your CO told you so".  But if you were Iran, would you give up your nukes?  Shit, we'd be in that place tomorrow under the pretense of some bullshit.  it's their only chip.

Now, we had talks with Russia for 40 years, even as the cold war raged.  It kept us out of nuclear war, even.  For Bush to say "we have nothing to say to iraq til they guve up all their bargaining power" is unreasonable - no nation under those circumstances would give up the nukes.

(and don't you go labeling me a sympathizer - use your intellect and answer - if you were Iran, would you give up the nukes)

Yeah right, I feel this way cause my CO told me so.... Sure.

I'm in the navy son... no one is brainwashed in my business.

Your arguements are pure speculation as usual.  I operate on facts and those things I know to be true.  You come up with theories and conjecture.  Sheep of the media and the conspiracy hype like yourself have no foundation to your arguements when all you do is speculate, ignore the obvious, and pretend to be objective.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2006, 11:50:38 AM »
I'm in the navy son... no one is brainwashed in my business.

You do not know how incredibly naive you sound here.  God.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2006, 12:00:11 PM »
You do not know how incredibly naive you sound here.  God.

That's funny... I was gonna say the same thing about you.

... only it can be said with almost anything you post.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2006, 12:03:43 PM »
brix,

it's gonna be a real eye opener for you when 2008 rolls around. 

For you to say "I'm in the navy son... no one is brainwashed in my business" is perhaps the most ignorant and blind thing I've ever read here.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2006, 12:33:07 PM »
brix,

it's gonna be a real eye opener for you when 2008 rolls around. 

For you to say "I'm in the navy son... no one is brainwashed in my business" is perhaps the most ignorant and blind thing I've ever read here.

You've never served.  Nor do you probably know anyone who has in any leadership capacity.  You don't have a secret or TS clearance.  You probably don't know anyone in the military let alone intel or joint staff.

You have 100% zero idea what the hell you speaking of.

Get back to me when any of this has changed.

240 = ignorant and blind among others

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2006, 12:56:01 PM »
Hail Satan!!! \m/

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2006, 03:53:37 PM »
You've never served.  Nor do you probably know anyone who has in any leadership capacity.  You don't have a secret or TS clearance.  You probably don't know anyone in the military let alone intel or joint staff.

DO YOU?

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2006, 04:09:13 PM »
I think we as a nation should slow down the rhetoric and consider this.

Who among us on this board  wants America to succeed in it's military endeavors?
Who among us on this board does not love this country?
Who among us on this board consider the safety of our nation a moral value?
Who among us on this board want to raise our families in safe schools and neiighborhoods?
Have healthcare, jobs that keep us living a good life?
Who among us on this ,board like or dislike him ,agree that George Bush is Political leader of this country?

This is who we are as people.  These are American moral values.   We may disagree on other things, but if you agree with the above statements, We are a people who morally value the same BASIC standards of American life.

Sandra

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2006, 04:27:54 PM »
DO YOU?

Yes.. I can pesonally claim all of those things. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2006, 04:48:28 PM »

*wince*  Ouch. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2006, 05:14:16 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2006, 08:46:54 PM »
Yes.. I can pesonally claim all of those things. 

you have top secret military clearance and you're bragging about it on message boards?

LMAO...

I guess you can "claim" to be the Queen of England.  You can claim to have an IQ greater than 60.

Doesn't make it so.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2006, 10:29:39 PM »
you have top secret military clearance and you're bragging about it on message boards?

LMAO...

I guess you can "claim" to be the Queen of England.  You can claim to have an IQ greater than 60.

Doesn't make it so.

The fact that I HAVE a TS isn't a secret.  ; D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2006, 10:46:38 AM »
The fact that I HAVE a TS isn't a secret.  ; D

Further proof that he really doesn't know much about the military. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2006, 12:04:16 PM »
So being in the armed forces really means you know what's going on? The way you post, it looks as though you can't see between the lines. I guess that makes you an even bigger sheep. ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2006, 12:11:35 PM »
I agree wholeheartedly to the second sentance.  But it won't happen overnight.  Our only hoep is to gently push the country in that direction and that is why it is very necassary to support the GOP. 

LOL are you smoking crack? Bush and the neocons are stripping away freedoms, which completely goes against libertarian ideals.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2006, 12:37:37 PM »
from my very limited experience (father in military,friends and kids of friends currently in the military in Iraq and Afghanistan) the military environment is not exactly conducive to to promoting critical thought.   Brainwashed? No but there is certainly a bit of uniformity of thought. Also, the guys in combat zones are working long ass days (I seriously don't know how they do it) and don't exactly that the time to sit around and cogitate on all sides of an argument.  Fuck, why would they? They're just trying to stay alive.

240 does not help his case by always being so certain of everything and constantly muddying the waters with the various CT's. 

Then again, I guess we can all be thankful that TA doesn't frequent this board (from what I can see)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2006, 12:42:47 PM »
from my very limited experience (father in military,friends and kids of friends currently in the military in Iraq and Afghanistan) the military environment is not exactly conducive to to promoting critical thought.   Brainwashed? No but there is certainly a bit of uniformity of thought. Also, the guys in combat zones are working long ass days (I seriously don't know how they do it) and don't exactly that the time to sit around and cogitate on all sides of an argument.  f**k, why would they? They're just trying to stay alive.

240 does not help his case by always being so certain of everything and constantly muddying the waters with the various CT's. 

Then again, I guess we can all be thankful that TA doesn't frequent this board (from what I can see)

People in the army will always choose their own side, even if that side is blatantly out of line. Remember that if they questioned stuff their little bubbles would burst and the very principles they'd be fighting for would be proven false.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2006, 12:49:50 PM »
Ideology is not logical

Then again, most of the vets who came back from Iraq who chose to run for Congress ran as Dems (for whatever that's worth)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2006, 01:03:32 PM »
People in the army will always choose their own side, even if that side is blatantly out of line. Remember that if they questioned stuff their little bubbles would burst and the very principles they'd be fighting for would be proven false.

Most in the military are very patriotic and see defending their country (whether you believe the reason for war or not) as a duty and service and we should all be thankful they're doing it so we can sit over here and pontificate on the internet. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2006, 01:27:04 PM »
So being in the armed forces really means you know what's going on? The way you post, it looks as though you can't see between the lines. I guess that makes you an even bigger sheep. ;)

Yeah okay... way to say nothing.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2006, 01:28:29 PM »

LOL are you smoking crack? Bush and the neocons are stripping away freedoms, which completely goes against libertarian ideals.

Ok which freedoms are those?  Please name them for me so I can show the reason behind them.  And then I'll show you the greater efforts by liberals to destroy your freedoms more than Repubs ever did or will.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2006, 01:31:29 PM »

Please, I see people question what we're doing every day at work.  Freedom of thought is allowed (almost encouraged) as long as you can still get the job done.

Funny how you call me a sheep but on every board you spout the exact same rhetoric that the mainstream media does everyday.  Same with you 240. 

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2006, 01:33:35 PM »
Ideology is not logical

Then again, most of the vets who came back from Iraq who chose to run for Congress ran as Dems (for whatever that's worth)

MAybe from the first Iraq war cause there certainly aren't many of those.  And most guys who come back from Iraq end up signing up for 2 or 3 tours total and going back for more.  They believe in what we're doing over there.  (for what it's worth)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2006, 02:02:15 PM »
MAybe from the first Iraq war cause there certainly aren't many of those.  And most guys who come back from Iraq end up signing up for 2 or 3 tours total and going back for more.  They believe in what we're doing over there.  (for what it's worth)

Actually, I was referring to the current Iraq "war":  http://www.fighting-dems.com/

I don't know the exact #'s but, from memory, I think of the approximately 50 Iraq vets (current war) who chose to run for Congress all but ~ 2-3 ran as Democrats (which could be for many other reasons than that they believe the Democratic platform - whatever the fuck that is)

I fully agree that most who are there fully believe in what they are doing and why they are doing it.

I'm not sure if they could articulate it though.  The kids that I know that are there aren't really interested (or even really aware) of the politics.

For the rest of us:

First it was because Saddam has weapons of mass destruction that he was about to use at any moment.  Somewhere along the way this morphed into Saddam was responsible for 9-11

Then it was to give them freedom (while ironically attempting to erode our freedom here at home)

Then it was because Al Quada was in Iraq and if we didn't fight them there we would have to fight them here (the worst reason of all).

Now we're just stuck in the middle of Sunni's and Shia's torturing and killing each other (why? because Mumhamid was dumb enough to die without having a son from what I can tell - although it's probably mostly just revenge for stuff that's happened previously and control of the country and assets).

Military leader acknowledged recently that foreing fighters account for only 2-3% of the forces fighting in the country

Afghanistan is almost a lost cause and basically we (the country and the planet are worse off than we were 5 years ago).

How about the fact that this war is going to bankrupt our country.  The entire cost of this war is not even included in the budget.

Our military is spread way too thin and we're actually at a greater risk now because we're unable to respond to other threats

The real problem is that we don't know how to leave without making matters even worse.

Big winner is all of this will most likely be IRAN.   Thanks alot GWB