Author Topic: What makes Asians mediocre bodybuilders?  (Read 12478 times)

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
Re: What makes Asians mediocre bodybuilders?
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2006, 02:06:59 PM »
Wait till the the chinese drug program which is well underway and we hit the 2008 Olympics.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2006, 02:39:42 PM »
Samoans can not be considered asians..they are considered polynesians

American Indians are actually asians (mongoloids)

NATIVE AMERICANS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ASIANS...I KNOW YOU DON'T STILL BELIEVE THE CRAP ABOUT LAND BRIDGES AND WALKING OVER FROM RUSSIA? NEITHER GENES, NOR FEATURES NOR BODY TYPES OF NATIVE AMERICANS IS RELATED IN ANY WAY TO RUSSIANS, CHINESE OR ANY SUPPOSED MONGOLOIDS....JEEZ
C

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2006, 02:57:08 PM »
NATIVE AMERICANS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ASIANS...I KNOW YOU DON'T STILL BELIEVE THE CRAP ABOUT LAND BRIDGES AND WALKING OVER FROM RUSSIA? NEITHER GENES, NOR FEATURES NOR BODY TYPES OF NATIVE AMERICANS IS RELATED IN ANY WAY TO RUSSIANS, CHINESE OR ANY SUPPOSED MONGOLOIDS....JEEZ

And how did they get there?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2006, 03:02:20 PM »
Wait till the the chinese drug program which is well underway and we hit the 2008 Olympics.

Isn't that why there are 7 foot plus basketball players? And the women's track teams has better times than the mens?

Damn Commies >:(

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2006, 05:17:23 PM »

Actually they do.

Look up Geronimo. He's pure indian. Looks like a mongolian or Chinese.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Galvanized

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: December 12, 2006, 04:37:14 AM »
I don't think this is a fair generalization.  One of my best friends is Asian, and is seriously no joke.  It's really not fair how good his physique is because he eats Mcdonalds three times a day EVERY SINGLE DAY.  The guy has a twenty seven inch waist and 18 in. arms, with that dense compact muscle maturity.  I also hated having to do calves and traps while he skipped them because dude doesn't need to hit those.  Everyone around here knows whats up.  I'm for real, the guy puts so many people to shame no matter who's around (even though we were hittin up World's Gym Columbus, OH, where Mike Davies and Mike Francois train current NPC competitors).

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: December 12, 2006, 07:38:44 AM »
asians have tiny COCKS.enough said ask bob chick or eryk bui. ;D
i