Author Topic: MOST RECENT ARNOLD SWIMSUIT PIC!!!!!!  (Read 30333 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: MOST RECENT ARNOLD SWIMSUIT PIC!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2006, 09:15:59 AM »
Finally!  i have as good a set of legs as Arnie!  by the time he is 94, mine will be better!!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2006, 09:23:19 AM »
Looking diesel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care how "diesel" he looks, why in the world do men wear Speedos? I also don't care if you're the richest man in the world with the hottest body and have the most beautiful women...it's just GROSS!!!

Lisa

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2006, 09:44:20 AM »
I don't care how "diesel" he looks, why in the world do men wear Speedos? I also don't care if you're the richest man in the world with the hottest body and have the most beautiful women...it's just GROSS!!!

Lisa

You wouldn't say that about me. 8)
just push some weight!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2006, 09:51:22 AM »
You wouldn't say that about me. 8)

It's not that i don't have love for you dear Alexxx, it's just that growing up on Southern California beaches gave me too high of standards when it came to beachware...sound right? I'm sure you look adorable in a pair of bright red ones, but it's just not my style :-*

Lisa

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2006, 10:42:10 AM »
It's not that i don't have love for you dear Alexxx, it's just that growing up on Southern California beaches gave me too high of standards when it came to beachware...sound right? I'm sure you look adorable in a pair of bright red ones, but it's just not my style :-*

Lisa

The only issue with the bathing suit is that it's surprising to see him wear something that looks out of date; the look itself is no worse than today's styles. Might look better than the balloon bathing suits and shorts men are forced to wear now. Basically today's look is saying that men should be covered up, aren't attractive. We've been conditioned to think that this is "better" because everyone accepts it.

Take a look at a 1980s NBA game sometime and check out the shorts compared to today's balloon pants. ;D

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2006, 10:44:20 AM »
I don't know why what he's wearing would be a problem, other than the fact that it looks out of date. It's no worse, might look better than the balloon bathing suits and shorts men are forced to wear now. Basically today's look is saying that men should be covered up, aren't attractive. We've been conditioned to think that this is "better" because everyone accepts it.

Take a look at a 1980s NBA game sometime and check out the shorts compared to today's balloon pants. ;D

You are totally right.

Lisa

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2006, 10:45:27 AM »
Hopefully we're at the end of a long era of men wearing shorts that look like skirts down to the knees that says "men aren't attractive". ;D

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2006, 10:48:09 AM »
Hopefully we're at the end of a long era of men wearing shorts that look like skirts down to the knees that says "men aren't attractive". ;D

With the underware hanging out at the top is TOTALLY hot ::)...yes, i've never been into that look...i'm old, i guess.

Lisa

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2006, 11:02:41 AM »
he looks awesome for his age. I know LOTS of guys that train like crazy and dont have 50% of that.

Ahnold will be always numero uno!
!

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2006, 11:05:10 AM »
After seeing cutler take the last O,
arnold realised it was time to stop fucking around and reclaim his title.

Team Arnold 2007!
   exactly, that pic is him after 3 MONTHS OF TRAINING!

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2006, 11:17:39 AM »
he looks awesome for his age. I know LOTS of guys that train like crazy and dont have 50% of that.

Ahnold will be always numero uno!

Arnold is the man.............always was and always will be!! He's always been my idol since I was a kid...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2006, 12:44:00 PM »
Look at that ring over Arnies head.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2006, 04:56:20 PM »
Look at that ring over Arnies head.

AHAHA never noticed that its a halo.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2006, 11:37:22 PM »

Lisa

I have no problem with wearing them while tanning. If I was more self-confident, I'd wear them walking on the beach, too. Your view is what's wrong with men's clothing style in general.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2006, 11:41:42 PM »
I have no problem with wearing them while tanning. If I was more self-confident, I'd wear them walking on the beach, too. Your view is what's wrong with men's clothing style in general.

Where the hell are you from?

Lisa

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2006, 11:46:23 PM »
Where the hell are you from?

Lisa

Very mature answer. Aren't you at least 50? Stay off a fitness board and go back to your gossip magazines.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2006, 11:52:29 PM »
Very mature answer. Aren't you at least 50? Stay off a fitness board and go back to your gossip magazines.

Are we on a "fitness board" sweetie? And by the way, i wasn't making fun of you, i was just asking where you and your perspective were from :-*

Lisa at 41

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2006, 12:50:19 AM »
Whats all teh talk about the swimsuit??

Arnie spent his 20's and 30's in the 1970's and 80's...That was the swimsuit fashion at the time. People didn't ware billabong shorts then, at least in Europe they didn't. Everybody wore that. Its simply natural for him to revert to what he's used to. My dad, whos same generation as Arnie also wears this type of swimsuits. Its just a habit.

I bet when we all 50-something and keep wearing our bermuda shorts, the teens of those years will also find it funny.