Author Topic: Great Johnnie Jackson youtube clip!!!  (Read 5341 times)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Re: Great Johnnie Jackson youtube clip!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2006, 06:00:43 AM »
 if this video is the one im thinking, for what i know Johnny did it a long time ago, even before turning Pro i think...
 i dont aproove this kind of thing, but thinking in the money they may get with it, and the fact it only contains some 'posing' ( i think LOL) i dont see too much of a problem...

think like this. You have a great physique, and someone offers you like 6k for one or 2 days of shooting with you (just posing, probably being naked but NO GAY SEX  :-X and without posing with other guys or things like that). Would you do it?

the way my financial life is RIGHT NOW (and im very f*cked up) i would do it without thinking twice !!! :-\ Its sad but its true
!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2006, 06:06:13 AM »
I would sell my internal organs on e-bay first!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2006, 06:08:07 AM »
colombus: why are you always on threads like this my dear friend...i think you should join the industry..you will like it...old gays sending you gifts and all you have to do is show yourself on cam my friend. i think its your secret fantasy.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2006, 06:22:54 AM »
I see I'm hitting a nerve with you.

You've said before you do this kind of work. I don't know if you're serious in suggesting I do the same... Now maybe you have become so desensitized to the whole thing that the thought of a gay old fart rubbing one off to you doesn't bother you, but I have this little thing I like to maintain, called self-esteem...

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2006, 10:40:32 AM »
I see I'm hitting a nerve with you.

You've said before you do this kind of work. I don't know if you're serious in suggesting I do the same... Now maybe you have become so desensitized to the whole thing that the thought of a gay old fart rubbing one off to you doesn't bother you, but I have this little thing I like to maintain, called self-esteem...

I'm with you on that!

If that's the bodybuilding lifestyle of a pro, then I'd never have a part in it. I'll just go to shool and make a real career for myself. But I guess Johnnie doesn't care for a real career.
~