Author Topic: The Alin/BD confusion  (Read 6691 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
The Alin/BD confusion
« on: December 10, 2006, 03:55:47 PM »
In the past 2 days there have been several threads started concerning the shut down of British Dragon and the rumor that Alin, a long time international source had been selling counterfit BD products. I removed all these threads for 2 reasons: First, at the time, they were simply rumors brought about by competition, Genxxl. Second, Alin does not post on this board and is not able to defend himself. He was banned from this board a while back and in my opinion that was a stupid situation.

A lot of people have different opinions about Alin, good and bad, but regardless he has been around a long time and has a lot to do with the AAS world. Let me make this clear, I do not use Alin myself, but he has in the past helped me out of a jam and for that I am gratefull.

Below I will post a letter Alin has sent out as well as some documented info that should help clear up the entire matter regarding British Dragon.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: The Alin/BD confusion
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 03:56:20 PM »
Hello my Friend,

You might not have been aware but I am proud to be part owner of British Dragon Pharmaceutical with two other partners. Attached to this email/post is the legal paperwork showing that I own the name and trademark “British Dragon”, everything including the trademark is totally on the up and up. My partners have control of the web site only, ( due of our separation website is a breach in copyright laws.

A couple months ago my two partners expressed their desire for me to take a bigger role in running the business, they wanted to be more of the silent partners only looking after the web site. I would continue looking after all of the production for British Dragon, making sure it is only the top notch products people come to expect from British Dragon. They also told me they were debating about get out of the industry entirely preferring to settle down and focus more on their family.

Having agreed that I would focus on running and building up the British Dragon brand. After spending considerable amount of time and energy I was shocked when my partners decided to sell website ONLY (without manufacturing facilities) to GENXXL company. Beside the fact was not fair for me, selling only website manufacturing facilities could mean maybe problems for next production quality.

Now website transfer is started to GENXXL but they realized that I own the name and trademark “British Dragon” their website is worthless they are threatening to make a lot of problems on the boards against me including trying to ruin my business. He has been saying everything from starting rumors I am selling BD fakes or under dosed products which is total bullshit because the batches are made and sent out to many different suppliers. There would be a wave of complaints from all the different retail sellers if we had any fakes or under dosed products.

This situation started few months ago and I BCC all my emails and conversations to numerous monitors and to following boards owners like Anabolex.com, Professionalmuscle.com, Steroid.com, Steroid-encyclopaedia.com, Mesomorphosis.com, SuperiorMuscle.com

Lately problems started, First they removed me from BritishDragon.com website approved supplier list,
Then they sent email from my behalf and threatened RETABOLIL so he started to fight against me by posting ugly and fake announcements on his website about me ( this issue with RETABOLIL was debated openly on anabolex: http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8678 , I posted everything openly since I don't have anything to hide)

Seems that BritishDragon "website only" new owners were bothered by all facts and they posted another thread that is based again on fake and totally untrue things. Anyway their accusations are childish and seems that they did not bothered to make something that would look 10% real.

GENXXL are posting that I stolen British Dragon stocks but that is funny since producing facilities were never under their control. I have proofs that all that was BritishDragon product was produced in facilities located here. Also
owners of boards mentioned earlier, received all the time BCC to emails and all proofs, payments and profit spliting between me and former partners that show that nothing was stolen, so I will be backed by board owners I mentioned.

GENXXL are posting that I tried to steal their logo but attached are all paperwork that show that I own BritishDragon brand name and logo in 52 countries.

GENXXL are posting that I sell FAKE Karachi sustanon from IP and Fake DENKAL from IP, but I don't have KARACHI for sale on my list for more than one year, also only DENKALL I ever bought from IP is WINSTROL water based and is clearly mentioned on my site that is a copy that contain active ingredients inside with lab test available on my board, IP never hide that DENKAL is a copy that is made in china but meets all concentration and quality tests.

GENXXL is posting that they have few lab tests performed on products purchased from AlinShop which show that my BritishDragon tablets are fake. Is really funny that they are insisting on this issue since they were already caught lying and making fakes SCRS lab tests PDF not long time ago. Also those emails with their last try to modify SCRS LAB TEST so will look bad to me, were BCC to board owners mentioned so they will back me on those statements.

I will paste here emails exchange on this matter on their last try to post fake lab tests.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 2:58 PM
To: srcslab@xmission.com
Subject: Alin here
Hi,

Can you tell me that test attached are real ?
Someone say that bought from my shop those but can not be true

Please let me know
Alin

HERE IS REPLY FROM SRCS LABORATORIES:

Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 9:50 PM
To: <alin@heartcable.org>
Subject: RE: Hi

Alin don't worry,

These are actual reports that were generated by SRCS, but they have been
modified. Pertinent information as to the NATURE of the samples has been
removed from the report and therefore, San Rafael Chemical Services will not
support the claim made in these chemical analysis reports.
Thanks,
Joe Larsen
SRCS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For my customers all products I have are tested and if anyone have simple problem they should just send gear to SCRS and if comes out negative I ill pay lab testing and replace for double value everything. Last lab test on BritishDragon gear was done few days ago and is on anabolex board.

I would take some posts from threads that are going on this matter and will point some issues that were observed by
forum members:

* Ret's announcement is not a unbiased opinion...it's the opinion of someone in direct competition with Alin. It's just an opinion coming from a source about other source that doesn't have any relevance or place being aired publicly. this makes Ret look very bad, because he shouldn't be relied on to provide accurate information on other sources. In the end, if Ret's service and products are good, then he wouldn't need to bash other people's. When I did that myself, it was out of insecurity.
What we're seeing now from Ret, with regards to insecurity, is simply bad business. He's attacking the competition, and it's pretty transparent to everyone. It's poor form for a source to do some of the things he's doing (how can we trust a scammer list published by a source on his own website???).

* GENXXL post and their try to make up fake tests are perfectly normal because they own in part (not sure how many associates are there now) BritishDragon website, trashing me they hope to get by force BritishDragon brand name and much more important to destroy my business ( they would better try to take care of their customers because their banners were taken out from boards one by one and their presence on internet is pretty low now. Probably they would better goggle "STEROID SCAMMERS" and fix their delivery problems than producing fake SCRS LAB TESTS. Maybe this time they made some better fakes (or they used same lab tests like last time) but their first failure was BCC to major board owners and administrators that can confirm their low-life try.

Besides fake statements, fake lab tests and fake stories they don't have anything but I have paperwork that can proof everything I have said until now. Also within last months all emails between me and former associates were BCC to major board administrators and they can come out and back everything I have said.

Also I don't post this on my own board/site like GENXXL and RET is doing so they can moderate posts and delete everything they don't like. I post all story on major boards so will have a RELEVANCE.
I could post anything I want on my website and moderate threads so will look great and in my favor but would not have any relevance.

Production facilities were bought by a foreign company that already modernized and opened a pharmaceutical factory licensed by government. Their website will be launched within few days and they will display a license number.

AlinShop is proud to announce that, we will be a major distributor for this brand new company that will offer GMP products at much lower prices than underground companies.
This company is a registered GMP and fully licensed with the government with spot inspections unlike many underground companies you will not have to worry about the hit and miss of different batches. Using the top of the line pharmaceutical machinery and only following the highest quality control protocols will result in consistent high quality batches time and time again.

Overall I would prefer to keep this as a private matter but I was forced to come and explain the situation.

As I hope you already know, I work very hard to offer the best possible customer service and only the best products I can for all of my clients.

I appreciate your help in this matter and look forward to getting passed this ugly situation so I can focus on more positive things in the future.

All the best
Alin

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 03:58:48 PM »
This is paperwork for brand name.

THIS is not ONLY about owning brand name. Is about the license that new company that bought my part will display.
That mean GMP facilities under strict control of government.

Wondering if GENXXL guys that bought website will be able to display a license number.

On bd website " Due to international and local FDA regulations, products do not display a license number "

That statement is strange. Once you have a license FDA will not tell you to hide....

When you company will open their website you will be able to find there all details from license numbers to address etc...also I understood that they will have live camera on web inside production sites. But this company that bought facilities is a real factory so things are different.

BritishDragon products were great, maybe will be in future also great but for moment they doesnt have any production facilities, brand-name rights and most important license as pharmaceutical producer

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 04:02:11 PM »
ON GENXXL BOARD THEY SAY "Just in case Alin tries to say he is producing his own better product, here are a few lab tests performed on products purchased from Alin. These tests were performed by SRCS (I will attach these shortly)"

I just checked the lab tests they displayed today on their board. Are same fake lab tests (plus a extra one) that they sent to someone else on OCTOBER and SCRS confirmed that lab tests are altered.

Funny that GENXXL think people are stupid. I expected at least a better try from their part

Also SCRS will not write FROM ALINSHOP on a lab test if that request doesnt come from the owner. SCRS will never be able to know where is coming that sample. I could sent a fake tablet and ask them to write FROM: BESTSOURCE.COM. With such tests I could soon ruin BESTSORCE.COM reputation.

Attached are tests that SCRS confirmed that were altered on October 14. That email was BCC to admin from anabolex and others so he can confirm everything

Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 2:58 PM
To: srcslab@xmission.com
Subject: Alin here
Hi,

Can you tell me that test attached are real ?
Someone say that bought from my shop those but can not be true

Please let me know
Alin

HERE IS REPLY FROM SRCS LABORATORIES:

Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 9:50 PM
To: <alin@heartcable.org>
Subject: RE: Hi

Alin don't worry,

These are actual reports that were generated by SRCS, but they have been
modified. Pertinent information as to the NATURE of the samples has been
removed from the report and therefore, San Rafael Chemical Services will not
support the claim made in these chemical analysis reports.
Thanks,
Joe Larsen
SRCS

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 04:03:40 PM »
 Originally Posted by Big A 
I have been involved in this matter right from the start and I confirm everything.

One thing I don't understand - Alin controls production of any BD products. GenXXL only re-sell those products. Once Genxxl runs out of stock and Alin won't sell them any more, where are they going to get their stock from and what will they be selling to their customers?

Alin
They will just produce in garage. First sign anyone can check, we used KERNEL APRICOT UPS OIL FOR INJECTION that had a fruit light smell. From what we heard new batches are using kitchen vegetable oil ( thats hard to buy UPS oil without license in some countries ).

UPS oil is neutralized and sterilized: neutralized means that doesnt contains the free fatty acids and many other elements that are not suitable for IM INJECTION. Vegetable kitchen oils is not neutralized so injections will hurt much more. Anyone can tell by smell a kitchen oil and a fruity smell oil.

Anyway my shares of those facilties were bought by a company that will open new website and will operate under government control very soon.

Genxxl bought just website and website doesnt mean company.

A EXAMPLE:
Like UNIVERSAL NUTRITION COMPANY www.universalnutrition.c om, would have few co-owners. One co-owner has website on his personal name and hes selling to someone else that doesnt have license and maybe sell relabeled stuff since he has a website well known and he can profit on this.

UNIVERSAL NUTRITION COMPANY is loosing their domain name and maybe few distribuitors/shops.

Everything else from factory, buildings, lincenses and even brand name are same, they will open new website maybe www.universal-nutrition.com.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 04:21:18 PM »
If Alin is responsible for manufacturing BD products, why are his prices about the same as Genxxl ?

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 04:34:30 PM »
all this paper work and all the rumors and just all this crap is bullshit. shit i can dupicate a copy of that paper and say I own Advil,you mean to tell me a company that has been around forever (BD) is just going to give some 2 bit steroid company the rights to all there stuff? please.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2006, 04:59:02 PM »
Why is all his paperwork in French when the official language of Moldova is Moldovian and the second most spoken language is Romanian?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2006, 05:06:24 PM »
This is getting weird.  :-\

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2006, 06:17:19 PM »
so basically we should stay away from all BD products for now

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2006, 06:31:01 PM »
so basically we should stay away from all BD products for now

I don't think we know what is actually happening right now.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2006, 06:59:52 PM »
Status of BD:

Alin:
website is owned by Genxxl (not sure if Rich is also associated with them or he gave them everything). No facilities nothing for production.
If they continue to say that I lie I can have proves that once posted will clear this but will be very bad for them

Everything that was machine and buildoing for production were sold to a NEW COMPANY that modernized to GMP standards and already licensed for pharmaceutical production. Full line of products will be soon launched under strict quality if government and human use

Also brandname rights and logo are for moment into my property, I planned to give to guys that bought website when I was to finish my BD stock but since they atacked me with bunch of lies probably I will transfer to owner of BritshDragon company that is located in HONG KONG www.british-dragon.com and that offered me a good deal on it

Please do not confunde website BD with company and production facilites. Current owners can produce only in garage. If they say something else I invite them to post their license number

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2006, 07:43:11 PM »
I while back both britishdragon.com and british-dragon.com were discussed here and the consensus was that britishdragon.com was real and british-dragon.com was not.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2006, 07:53:55 PM »
only people who really know what went down is the 3 owners rich,mark and alin. id like to hear what mark or rich have to say. you cant trust alin! he lied about not owning ivitamins or even being affiliated with it. I know for a fact thats bullshit! at one point in time WU info was the same for both sites. alin tried too fool people with that bullshit who knows what other kind of bullshit he would make up. i do believe he had alot to do with british dragon and the production of the gear especially as of late since the other 2 guys wanted out.
id say if you like british dragon buy it while you can because it sounds like the production facilitys have been sold. and are now set up and will be licensed soon. but it will be a new company not BDl. if you see new lots of BD being produced past november good chance they were produced by genxxl in whatever kind of makeshift lab they may have.

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2006, 08:33:06 PM »
this whole thing is bullshit there all a bunch of liares.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 08:49:37 PM »
this whole thing is bullshit there all a bunch of liares.
The beautiful world of anabolic steroids. :P

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 08:51:58 PM »
hard to know who is telling the truth. both seem to be spinning their own webs of lies and accusations.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2006, 08:55:28 PM »
hard to know who is telling the truth. both seem to be spinning their own webs of lies and accusations.
It is a mess, but regardless of who is telling the truth it looks like BD will be no more...at least not real BD. Fine by me, I don't use any BD stuff but I know that a bunch of you do, as well as a butt load of people world wide.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2006, 08:56:50 PM »
The beautiful world of anabolic steroids. :P

Yup.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 09:02:33 PM »
I personally think this whole thing is a mess. Since I've never really delt with alin I emailed genxxl & here's what I got from them:

Dec 11, 2006 01:59:18 - Admin
Hey bro,
You can post this. If you need to know anything else please let me know. Otherwise you can hit up an admin on GenX and they can give you some more info.
Alin from Alinshop, Ivitamins and worldsportenergy has been thrown off the BritishDragon approved vendor list because he is a scammer.
Alin will attempt to discredit BritishDragon in any way he can with malicious lies. He has stolen British Dragon stock when he can, has tried to steal their logo. He has been thrown off their approved distributors list for selling counterfeit products and he is ratting on other BD suppliers and some of his customers. He also sells FAKE Karachi sustanon from IP and Fake Denkall from IP. Stay far away from this scammer as you are not safe in any respect.
Just in case Alin tries to say he is producing his own better product, here are a few lab tests performed on products purchased from Alin. These tests were performed by SRCS (I will attach these shortly)
100% of BD products from Alinshop are fake as he has not received product from them for months.
While it is true that Alin was offered a business proposition by BritishDragon, before any single tablet could ever be produced, Alin was found to already be counterfeiting products in his cowboy fashion and so we were all spared the horror of his greedy little fingers spoiling a name we are all so proud of.
Alin may make obtuse claims, but at the end of the day, all this information is supported by British Dragon and all authorized suppliers of British Dragon.
Best regards
Team GenXXL

Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying I believe them over alin or alin over them I'm just posting what they told me. Either way the whole thing is fucked up & it'll just take time to sort this mess out.

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2006, 10:44:02 PM »
I personally think this whole thing is a mess. Since I've never really delt with alin I emailed genxxl & here's what I got from them:

Dec 11, 2006 01:59:18 - Admin
Hey bro,
You can post this. If you need to know anything else please let me know. Otherwise you can hit up an admin on GenX and they can give you some more info.
Alin from Alinshop, Ivitamins and worldsportenergy has been thrown off the BritishDragon approved vendor list because he is a scammer.
Alin will attempt to discredit BritishDragon in any way he can with malicious lies. He has stolen British Dragon stock when he can, has tried to steal their logo. He has been thrown off their approved distributors list for selling counterfeit products and he is ratting on other BD suppliers and some of his customers. He also sells FAKE Karachi sustanon from IP and Fake Denkall from IP. Stay far away from this scammer as you are not safe in any respect.
Just in case Alin tries to say he is producing his own better product, here are a few lab tests performed on products purchased from Alin. These tests were performed by SRCS (I will attach these shortly)
100% of BD products from Alinshop are fake as he has not received product from them for months.
While it is true that Alin was offered a business proposition by BritishDragon, before any single tablet could ever be produced, Alin was found to already be counterfeiting products in his cowboy fashion and so we were all spared the horror of his greedy little fingers spoiling a name we are all so proud of.
Alin may make obtuse claims, but at the end of the day, all this information is supported by British Dragon and all authorized suppliers of British Dragon.
Best regards
Team GenXXL

Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying I believe them over alin or alin over them I'm just posting what they told me. Either way the whole thing is fucked up & it'll just take time to sort this mess out.

Yeah thats what genx  mass emailed to everybody-I got that from them yesterday. day before that i got 2 emails from alin saying he was introducing a brand new licensed line up and was liquidating Bd gear.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 02:40:06 AM »

Yeah thats what genx  mass emailed to everybody-I got that from them yesterday.

I kinda figured that.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2006, 08:55:15 PM »
In the past 2 days there have been several threads started concerning the shut down of British Dragon and the rumor that Alin, a long time international source had been selling counterfit BD products. I removed all these threads for 2 reasons: First, at the time, they were simply rumors brought about by competition, Genxxl. Second, Alin does not post on this board and is not able to defend himself. He was banned from this board a while back and in my opinion that was a stupid situation.

A lot of people have different opinions about Alin, good and bad, but regardless he has been around a long time and has a lot to do with the AAS world. Let me make this clear, I do not use Alin myself, but he has in the past helped me out of a jam and for that I am gratefull.

Below I will post a letter Alin has sent out as well as some documented info that should help clear up the entire matter regarding British Dragon.

Arnold,

You can't control the rumors, people are going to say what they will say.

I will say for my part that I've never used BD and I don't have on opinion on it.

I also don't use Alin and don't refer him to people because I can't vouch for him.

I have heard bad things about Alin, but that's all hearsay.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...