Author Topic: Could a man be elected president if he said.....  (Read 7848 times)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Re: Could a man be elected president if he said.....
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2006, 07:39:42 AM »
That is a very interesting analysis.  Except that when you are fighting a jihad, or are a suicide bomber, you expect death. 
How do you terrify terrorists when they will blow themselves up and  their own peoples to send a message to the oppressors?

Also, since there is such a hatred among some Iraqis, Afghanis against the oppressor. It seems like the more the "coalition" does to  stop them, they go back to the basic lines of terror.   Look at Abu Garib, that was humiliating shit.  Did it stop the terrorist or scare them?  No, it just renewed their efforts, hell, they train their terrorists while they are barely out of diapers.

It seems like a never ending cycle.  The muslims and jews have  been fighting each other for centuries and still no end in sight.
Sandra

What a fine and constructive conclusion. What is your suggestion to solve the issue then?  ::)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
Re: Could a man be elected president if he said.....
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2006, 03:54:48 PM »
What a fine and constructive conclusion. What is your suggestion to solve the issue then?  ::)
I, along with the politicians who put us in that area have no idea of an exit plan.

Although I do think that the administration did think that "shock and awe" would do the trick.

Sending in more troops to clean out the insurgents, will the American people accept this?
Will it work?
What do the generals in the day to day field action think will do the trick?
Whichever decision is made, will it seem like the "coalition"  is "cutting and running"?

That is why Im not in public office, and this is why I do vote in most every election on all levels.
In that region, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Sandra