Author Topic: candidate. (goudy you can post your comparisons here...heracles and sevaste too)  (Read 15535 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
looking trim and in shape in those pics candidate! Congrats!

I have no new pics, havent been in a pic mood... :-\

I will though soon... ;)

Are you saying you have trimmed down to 85%bf?
P

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Are you saying you have trimmed down to 85%bf?

Haha, dude ive seen your pics, your a nobody!!!..in the gym youd be a skinny dude no one would notice...you skinny twirps jealousy of us that carry respectable muscle size is  evident in your only source of jealous defensive reaction- which is bf %' s.

Ive competed in 3 natural shows, I dont need to be Andreas munzer when not competing, Hey, I like to eat! At the same time, I wear size 34s, and I definately do not look fat, I look like someone that works out, and takes care of themselves, so you keep singing their litty tiny tit mzmusclehomo, you look just like Danielson, you two are like many of the getbiggers on this board flamming people, then when we see your pics your the most pathetic of all!!!!

See ya ethipian boy! How does it feel the candidate looks better than you now!! Haha! Actually, Candidate looks better than you AND Danielson!!! The only pic of danielson is that one of him in his size L cotton button down shirt hes swimming in! haha.. Brutal self owning.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Haha, dude ive seen your pics, your a nobody!!!..in the gym youd be a skinny dude no one would notice...you skinny twirps jealousy of us that carry respectable muscle size is  evident in your only source of jealous defensive reaction- which is bf %' s.

Ive competed in 3 natural shows, I dont need to be Andreas munzer when not competing, Hey, I like to eat! At the same time, I wear size 34s, and I definately do not look fat, I look like someone that works out, and takes care of themselves, so you keep singing their litty tiny tit mzmusclehomo, you look just like Danielson, you two are like many of the getbiggers on this board flamming people, then when we see your pics your the most pathetic of all!!!!

See ya ethipian boy! How does it feel the candidate looks better than you now!! Haha! Actually, Candidate looks better than you AND Danielson!!! The only pic of danielson is that one of him in his size L cotton button down shirt hes swimming in! haha.. Brutal self owning.

First of all: MELTDOWN

Second: I don't want to burst your bubble mr seasoned competitor but I have competed in 5 shows. And the pics I posted were after a loooong lay off after my last comp.

Thirdly: You say you are not fat? So men are supposed to have boobies??

Fourthly: I take it as a compliment that you say I look like Danielson, the man is a lady killer and I have seen some of the chicks he's put away. Your kind words are greatly appreciated.
P

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
d[-_-]b actin all cool

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
lead.

That explains the weight, because a human being with your proportions would only weigh about 150lbs (assuming average height of 5'10").

Seriously though I pegged you for a lifetime fat-ass, congrats on slimming down.  Now just stop lying about your weight.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
First of all: MELTDOWN

Second: I don't want to burst your bubble mr seasoned competitor but I have competed in 5 shows. And the pics I posted were after a loooong lay off after my last comp.

Thirdly: You say you are not fat? So men are supposed to have boobies??

Fourthly: I take it as a compliment that you say I look like Danielson, the man is a lady killer and I have seen some of the chicks he's put away. Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

Ahhh, shut up tiny little titty....!!
So where are your pics ??? We havent seen ANY such pics, except the ones where you look like the skinny tiny turd that you are, just like danielson..
And HAHAHA! Danielson is a lady killer? omfg the dellusional sorry retards that you all are..

Me in the middle,

Me offseason, now..not at all fat, dipshit.

Ta-ta loser!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
That explains the weight, because a human being with your proportions would only weigh about 150lbs (assuming average height of 5'10").

Seriously though I pegged you for a lifetime fat-ass, congrats on slimming down.  Now just stop lying about your weight.
im 6 foot... my wrists are over 8 inches.
yeah i thought for sure that dieting would  be a waste of time and that i could never lose any weight.

i really do weigh 215...or at least thats whta i weighed in that picture. now im about 195..this last week the fat just fell off. abs are coming in now.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
im 6 foot... my wrists are over 8 inches.
yeah i thought for sure that dieting would  be a waste of time and that i could never lose any weight.

i really do weigh 215...or at least thats whta i weighed in that picture. now im about 195..this last week the fat just fell off. abs are coming in now.

i'm impressed, see you're learning that the numbers don't means what you thought they did.  you can be lighter but actually be 'bigger'.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
i'm impressed, see you're learning that the numbers don't means what you thought they did.  you can be lighter but actually be 'bigger'.
yeah i look 5 times as musclular now as i did back when i weighed around 260.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Ahhh, shut up tiny little titty....!!
So where are your pics ??? We havent seen ANY such pics, except the ones where you look like the skinny tiny turd that you are, just like danielson..
And HAHAHA! Danielson is a lady killer? omfg the dellusional sorry retards that you all are..

Me in the middle,

Me offseason, now..not at all fat, dipshit.

Ta-ta loser!

actually you look like a fat ass in all of those pictures.  smoother than a newborn Vince Goodrum.

Yeah Candidate I guess if you're that tall then you could be heavier than I thought.  I don't really have a feel for assessing peoples' weight that are 6'0"  plus.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
actually you look like a fat ass in all of those pictures.  smoother than a newborn Vince Goodrum.

Yeah Candidate I guess if you're that tall then you could be heavier than I thought.  I don't really have a feel for assessing peoples' weight that are 6'0"  plus.

Haha, and your mom sucks a great cock, rumor is she was a horny whore back in her days...oops, I shouldnt of let that one out! True story folks.

Shiftedshapes, your opinion is as worthless as goodbums, actually, probably even more worthless. You can always get leaner, but can i ask you, how will you ever stop being the tiny tit that you are? you are a small, tiny tit... ;D

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Haha, and your mom sucks a great cock, rumor is she was a horny whore back in her days...oops, I shouldnt of let that one out! True story folks.

Shiftedshapes, your opinion is as worthless as goodbums, actually, probably even more worthless. You can always get leaner, but can i ask you, how will you ever stop being the tiny tit that you are? you are a small, tiny tit... ;D

Hey iron brother, don't go to the darkside.  It's not worth your health.  One day there will be a safe muscle building compound, until then tough it out as a natural.

Seriously forget the squabbling for a second.  I hate to see people self destruct.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
lookin good goudy...
and looking a lot better than previous candidate...
good improvements
choice is an illusion

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
ill take a lats pread next time im snapping pictures...compared to yours i looks about 230 lbs..
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Hey Candidate, what ever happened to your mindset where you didn't want to lose any fat cause you wanted to be big?

Nevertheless, you have made great gains, keep up the good work. You look 1000 times better.

You still have a while before you catch up to the Irishman though.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Tonkin

• Getbig II
candidate u fucking suck bahahah