Author Topic: How we could win the Iraq war and get no soldiers killed  (Read 9122 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: How we could win the Iraq war and get no soldiers killed
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2006, 04:18:11 PM »
Repubcs will chant "But the dems will raise taxes".

Raising taxes is the only way to prevent an economic collapse.  Hey Matt C, when the US economy takes a dump, can I crash on your sofa?

Solidifying your liberal credentials I see.   :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2006, 05:26:05 PM »
I hope a pigovian tax is imposed on gasoline, that should curb USA's hunger for oil.

old rooster is a redneck who's just had him some meth, so lay off the guy.  ;)

As for the solution to Iraq.

1) Pullout

2) Watch as Iran influences Iraq and just watch at how fast the insurgency comes to an end

3) Let them become a Shia muslim state

It's simple really, too bad the fucking morons here will go "but they attacked our country blah blah" and there's always "we gotta fight terror!" Just shut the fuck up you stupid pieces of shit and don't spew your opinions on matters that are way beyond your comprehension. And please don't say you want to stick to the war in Iraq because you love your country. They had nothing to do with 9/11. And uncle Sam was their best friend about 20 years ago, even selling them chemical weapons so they could commit genocide. But then they go and threaten the world's oil interests and they're bad.  ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2006, 05:41:41 PM »
Iraq needs to end because of our poor occupational status.  We can kick anyone's ass but cannot occupy, see Vietnam.  If we want a security force send in Mercs in conjunction with CIA and SF intel.
Squishy face retard

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2006, 09:22:40 PM »
I hope a pigovian tax is imposed on gasoline, that should curb USA's hunger for oil.

old rooster is a redneck who's just had him some meth, so lay off the guy.  ;)

As for the solution to Iraq.

1) Pullout

2) Watch as Iran influences Iraq and just watch at how fast the insurgency comes to an end

3) Let them become a Shia muslim state

It's simple really, too bad the fucking morons here will go "but they attacked our country blah blah" and there's always "we gotta fight terror!" Just shut the f**k up you stupid pieces of shit and don't spew your opinions on matters that are way beyond your comprehension. And please don't say you want to stick to the war in Iraq because you love your country. They had nothing to do with 9/11. And uncle Sam was their best friend about 20 years ago, even selling them chemical weapons so they could commit genocide. But then they go and threaten the world's oil interests and they're bad.  ::)

Why because u say so.  Whats way beyond his comprehension. He doesn't agree with u so he's wrong. Get a grip dude. We don't have friends we have interests, those interests changed along with our increased need for oil. Seeing as I need gas for my SUV and Jeep I think we outa secure the source.
L

Jeff Miller

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2006, 04:47:19 AM »
Here's a solution I heard:
1)  Round up every child 5 years old and younger and take them to America.
2)  Nuke Iraq.  Wipe the slate clean.
3)  In 30 years, send the kids back to Iraq, now adults that were raised by Americans and with our societal values.

Think that's crazy?  An Iraqi soldier told it to me.
ChuckNorrisFearsMe

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2006, 07:06:38 AM »
Just give iraqi's plenty of guns and bombs and heck fire, they will kill each other off.

by the way, god bless you George Bush for ridding us of these cockroaches of society.  Please drop a nuke in baghdad before we leave.  Thats all I want for xmas, a mushroom cloud over baghdad.

That's what i say!!

Having a civil war in the middle east is the best fucking thing next to alternative energies so we can get rid of these terrorist scum.

Just give them more guns, and some old tanks, and very old planes, and they'll solve the problem themselves.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2006, 07:08:08 AM »
Here's a solution I heard:
1)  Round up every child 5 years old and younger and take them to America.
2)  Nuke Iraq.  Wipe the slate clean.
3)  In 30 years, send the kids back to Iraq, now adults that were raised by Americans and with our societal values.

Think that's crazy?  An Iraqi soldier told it to me.

i totally agree with point no2.  ;D ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2006, 07:54:37 AM »
Why because u say so.  Whats way beyond his comprehension. He doesn't agree with u so he's wrong. Get a grip dude. We don't have friends we have interests, those interests changed along with our increased need for oil. Seeing as I need gas for my SUV and Jeep I think we outa secure the source.

Um, we got the Saudis.. The Saudis don't want extremely high prices because that'll cause the United States to look for alternatives by drilling up there in Alaska and in the Rockies. The Saudis will keep prices high to the point where they profit, but they'll also keep them down.

See how gas prices plummited during the November elections? The Saudis knew oil was getting out of hand so they started pumping more. They're not stupid, they want the US and the rest of the world dependant on their Oil. They have enough oil for maybe a 100 more years.

Insted of spending half a trillion on the Iraq war, the US could have just tried diplomacy with Iran. But Bush has rejected that every time. Diplomacy with Iran and letting them build their little nuclear reactors would cheapen the price of oil, because then we could convince them to pump more.

Iraq war wont help USA's hunger for oil. India and China are growing fast and they'll start using more and more oil.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2006, 08:34:09 PM »
Until we push the button i won't except that we're headed to war with Iran. I agree, the Saudi's don't help at all.
L

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2006, 12:13:49 AM »
Just give iraqi's plenty of guns and bombs and heck fire, they will kill each other off.

by the way, god bless you George Bush for ridding us of these cockroaches of society.  Please drop a nuke in baghdad before we leave.  Thats all I want for xmas, a mushroom cloud over baghdad.

Old_Rooster speaks the Truth...

Now go tan that ugly face of yours 8)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2006, 04:12:58 AM »

They tried that route in the late 80's remember... when they armed Saddam, ...as well as secretly supplying the Ayatollahs in Iran (despite their own embargo imposed against Iran), ...then they used that money to stir up a bit of trouble in South America. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQBWGo7pef8

It didn't quite work out as they had either planned or hoped.

Now Iran is back stronger than ever, and Bolivarian Revolutionary populists are running things in South America.
As for Iraq, ...no one's running things over there, yet... It didn't work then, it's not working now, ...what makes you think it's gonna work in the future?

because you're an american.  and that is used to be something to be proud of.but it soon will be again  when an american spews hatred like 'i want to see a whole nation exterminated', they sounds just like the ignorant, evil terrorists we're trying to kill.

we're better than that.  american is better than that.  when old_rooster says things like that, he sounds juist like the crazy pricks blowing themselves up over there.  "kill the whole race".  Shit, that's something hitler said, isn't it?

You're an american.  Act like it.  Stop embarassing our nation.

and hold the election in 2004 again and i'd try to vote for George Bush twice if i could.

You wouldn't need to. I heard the electronic voter machines took care of that.

better than voting for that lying sack of crap kerry, the guy that lied to escape vietnam, got a purple heart for stumbling and falling down on his boat.

{psst} It wasn't Kerry who told the nation he saw the first plane hit the tower on TV,
or pulled strings to escape Nam. I think that was the other guy. ...and at least Kerry had a heart.

i'd swim in vomit before voting for a democrat in any election.  try again.

That's exactly what you HAVE been doing. What a fitting description of life under the last 7 yrs of this administration.
w