Author Topic: Finally PROGRESS PICS!!  (Read 9285 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Finally PROGRESS PICS!!
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2006, 10:42:33 AM »
goodlo0oking plus nice quads and abs, very lean, need more delts and arms

Can anything be done about the face? ;D

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2006, 04:31:32 PM »
Ok ok here it is!

ready?

waist 31"

8)

But really my calves are 17, legs 26, waist you know, chest 43-45, arms 17, neck 161/2, shoulders 51-53 1/2, head ?? cold

If I pump up add at least an inch to every measurement.
like i said, your braggin bout stretch marks cause you've got f**k all muscle,would'nt be to bad if you were bout 5'8 but you've said your 6'4,your a f**kin swimmer

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2006, 04:34:52 PM »
like i said, your braggin bout stretch marks cause you've got f**k all muscle,would'nt be to bad if you were bout 5'8 but you've said your 6'4,your a f**kin swimmer

Ok then where are your pics potty mouth?

j**zus f**king c**ist what an a**hole!

(Oh yeah, and you're still a pussy.)

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2006, 05:44:22 PM »
Ok then where are your pics potty mouth?

j**zus f**king c**ist what an a**hole!

(Oh yeah, and you're still a pussy.)
you mean those pics were of you.thought you got em mixed up with your baby sister.got to give you some credit tho you got guts,i would'nt put pics up if i were that wanc

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2006, 06:25:43 PM »
you mean those pics were of you.thought you got em mixed up with your baby sister.got to give you some credit tho you got guts,i would'nt put pics up if i were that wanc

What!??!!  Me cannnt ustand me i meen you.

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2006, 03:08:29 AM »
What!??!!  Me cannnt ustand me i meen you.
its not that difficult to understand,although your last comment is.your brain must be having one of its "im a fuk wit" moments,like when you had your tatoo

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2006, 04:17:17 AM »
its not that difficult to understand,although your last comment is.your brain must be having one of its "im a f**k wit" moments,like when you had your tatoo

im a fuck wit

... wow, you're a real winner aren't ya?

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2006, 02:59:51 PM »
im a f**k wit

... wow, you're a real winner aren't ya?
at last you finally admitted what you are.well done.thats your first step to gettin better.
 an no i wouldnt class myself as a "winner".tho to a little diluded kid like you i might appear so

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2006, 03:20:56 PM »
at last you finally admitted what you are.well done.thats your first step to gettin better.
 an no i wouldnt class myself as a "winner".tho to a little diluded kid like you i might appear so

WOW.. You got that one right.... "Winner" isn't exactly what I would call you.

Walking blow job is more your cup of tea.

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2006, 05:15:29 PM »
fuk you ,you under developed swimmer,your just bitter cause its dawned on you what a toss tatoo youve had.if it hasnt in 5 years time it will.worst of all you admitted that you actually put a lot of thought into it.PROOF THAT YOU ARE REALLY ONE F**KIN DUMB LITTLE BOY

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2006, 08:01:52 PM »
f**k you ,you under developed swimmer,your just bitter cause its dawned on you what a toss tatoo youve had.if it hasnt in 5 years time it will.worst of all you admitted that you actually put a lot of thought into it.PROOF THAT YOU ARE REALLY ONE F**KIN DUMB LITTLE BOY

1.  As you are still afraid to cuss I have to assume it is you who is the little boy still fearing his "mum" putting soap in his mouth.  Bitch.

2.  Tattoo has two "t"s but as an elematary student I understand that you're sitll learning.  Also keep in mind that the first letter of every new sentance is capitolized. 

3.  "Toss" is a term used by pillow biting emo boys when lamenting the cicle jerk from the previous evening.  You don't want to grow up to be like that, little boy.

4.  Considering the advice given in numbers 1-2 I would suggest you reserve the term "dumb" for describing you and your attempted "ownings."  Take care now!

.. hope this helps!

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2006, 05:07:57 PM »
1.  As you are still afraid to cuss I have to assume it is you who is the little boy still fearing his "mum" putting soap in his mouth.  Bitch.

2.  Tattoo has two "t"s but as an elematary student I understand that you're sitll learning.  Also keep in mind that the first letter of every new sentance is capitolized. 

3.  "Toss" is a term used by pillow biting emo boys when lamenting the cicle jerk from the previous evening.  You don't want to grow up to be like that, little boy.

4.  Considering the advice given in numbers 1-2 I would suggest you reserve the term "dumb" for describing you and your attempted "ownings."  Take care now!

.. hope this helps!
how many t's,now thats fukin dumb.
this isnt a  literature assingment,i wont get marked down.your stil used to being at school.its all you can pick up on cause you dont have any muscle,an your TaTToo(with 3 T's) is still W**k

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2006, 05:21:59 PM »
how many t's,now thats fukin dumb.
this isnt a  literature assingment,i wont get marked down.your stil used to being at school.its all you can pick up on cause you dont have any muscle,an your TaTToo(with 3 T's) is still W**k

Oh ok, yeah you know what I meant.  Doesn''t make you any less of a walking blow job. 

is still whak?  work? walk?  I don't understand hahaha... fag.