Author Topic: Your first encounter with ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER....  (Read 16741 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Your first encounter with ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER....
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 09:23:40 PM »
amazing that Keith has spent a lot of time with the most famous and important people in the industry; yet he still has enough modesty to let the little brats on here give him a hard time. 

i admire the life you have lived, and most on here would give anything to experience a tenth of what you have.

Wait till the story I have to tell you in about a month.  You will be blown away.  Thanks for all that but compared to others I know I have not done that much.  But, I predict it is going to get better very soon.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 10:42:19 AM »
Keith,
Please, just remember us - your friends - the "little guys" here.

I'll PM you a reminder in about a month.
 ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 10:35:22 PM »
Keith,
Please, just remember us - your friends - the "little guys" here.

I'll PM you a reminder in about a month.
 ;D

Hey I might not look like much now but i still have my mind.  I don't treat anyone especially my friends any different.  My Getbig brothers will be able to get special treatment.  I should be able to make an announcement within a month.  I will know a lot in the next week but give me a month

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2008, 05:24:26 AM »
I know it.
Hey, you gave me some good “show-biz” advice about a year ago.
As far as I’m concerned, you’ve only done right by me.

Good luck!

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2008, 12:30:12 PM »
arnold had sloppy shoulders square jaw and fingers unusually long even for a tall man.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2008, 07:49:20 PM »
Wait till the story I have to tell you in about a month.  You will be blown away.  Thanks for all that but compared to others I know I have not done that much.  But, I predict it is going to get better very soon.

What's the story, its been over a month.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2008, 10:15:05 AM »
What's the story, its been over a month.

Well I was hoping with better news but the deal was we were looking at purchasing World Gym which is up for sale.  We got lazy and even though we were talking to them (Planet Fitness) we had to do our due diligence and someone else jumped in there and now they have a 45 day exclusivity.  So, it may or may not work out for them so we will see.  In regards to EPIC we are still going forward (we were buying the World Gym through EPIC) and have changed the location for the Flagship to a larger building which we are looking into purchasing.  Everything is definitely going forward but the economy is certainly slowing things down a bit.  Pissing me off but what can I do.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2008, 10:28:47 PM »
Well I was hoping with better news but the deal was we were looking at purchasing World Gym which is up for sale.  We got lazy and even though we were talking to them (Planet Fitness) we had to do our due diligence and someone else jumped in there and now they have a 45 day exclusivity.  So, it may or may not work out for them so we will see.  In regards to EPIC we are still going forward (we were buying the World Gym through EPIC) and have changed the location for the Flagship to a larger building which we are looking into purchasing.  Everything is definitely going forward but the economy is certainly slowing things down a bit.  Pissing me off but what can I do.

Wolrd Gym in Vegas?? They had one in LV,  but it closed years ago-unless a new one was opened up.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2008, 11:23:05 PM »
No the entire company from Planet Fitness.  They have 207 franchised gyms left.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2008, 04:21:00 PM »
No the entire company from Planet Fitness.  They have 207 franchised gyms left.
Hey onlyme, you still workout mate? seen a couple of pics of you from years past and you looked very soild with big arms, neck etc...have you packed it in? or you still going hard down the gym?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2008, 04:48:17 PM »
Hey onlyme, you still workout mate? seen a couple of pics of you from years past and you looked very soild with big arms, neck etc...have you packed it in? or you still going hard down the gym?

I would go everyday if I could.  My leg been a little bother to me lately for some reason.  Last several days it has been a nightmare.  But, I still have the desire but just can't get in there more right now.  I am pretty sure I can get back to close to what I was once I get over all the shit happening.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2008, 06:41:50 PM »
I would go everyday if I could.  My leg been a little bother to me lately for some reason.  Last several days it has been a nightmare.  But, I still have the desire but just can't get in there more right now.  I am pretty sure I can get back to close to what I was once I get over all the shit happening.
yip, injurys they are a pain in the ass alright, i pulled my hamstring running 5 months ago and the leg has only come right as of last week, i found going hard out down the gym in the early-late 1990s never had one drama with injurys, and considering how much weight id throw around back then thats saying somthing, back then i was btween 120-128kg big, strong and all the rest of it...these days im hovering @ 100-103kg a lot fitter, good shape etc...but throwing all those crazy heavy weights around back then seem to be catching up these days with all sorts of niggles witch im sure you will relate too, anyway all the best. :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2008, 11:39:41 PM »
yip, injurys they are a pain in the ass alright, i pulled my hamstring running 5 months ago and the leg has only come right as of last week, i found going hard out down the gym in the early-late 1990s never had one drama with injurys, and considering how much weight id throw around back then thats saying somthing, back then i was btween 120-128kg big, strong and all the rest of it...these days im hovering @ 100-103kg a lot fitter, good shape etc...but throwing all those crazy heavy weights around back then seem to be catching up these days with all sorts of niggles witch im sure you will relate too, anyway all the best. :)

Thanks but I have never had any joint problems and only have them in the leg I got bit on.  My lower leg was huge the past few days.  It is now going down but the water is around my knee.  I mean my knee is HUGE right now.  I can not even walk without leaning on the wall.  I didn't one piece of food today and only about a couple cups of water.  I can't even get up to go downstairs and get something to eat.  Which I guess is a good thing right now.  I hope tomorrow I can eat though.  We'll see.  But I know I can get back once everything falls into place.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2008, 11:59:32 PM »
I take it a dog bit yr leg? ill also take it that yourv'e had a shot from the local doctor for it?..if you havn,t get yourself there asap mate...nasty nasty infection i got yrs and yrs ago when myself and a couple bystanders pulled a pit-bull off a 10yr old girl,the fu.king thing briefly latched onto my arm and left a couple of bite marks..went home later put a bandage round it thought nothing of it...ended up getting infected ..in the hospitable for 8 days getting anti-biotics pumped into my arm every 6 hrs round the clock, if you havn,t gotten there already mate get going!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2008, 06:58:41 AM »
I take it a dog bit yr leg? ill also take it that yourv'e had a shot from the local doctor for it?..if you havn,t get yourself there asap mate...nasty nasty infection i got yrs and yrs ago when myself and a couple bystanders pulled a pit-bull off a 10yr old girl,the fu.king thing briefly latched onto my arm and left a couple of bite marks..went home later put a bandage round it thought nothing of it...ended up getting infected ..in the hospitable for 8 days getting anti-biotics pumped into my arm every 6 hrs round the clock, if you havn,t gotten there already mate get going!!!

No it was a brown recluse spider.  Still have reactions after 10 years.  I am actually in bed rigght now not able to walk cause my right knee is bigtime swollen with water.  My leg was swollen bigtime too the past week. 

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2008, 12:10:38 PM »
No it was a brown recluse spider.  Still have reactions after 10 years.  I am actually in bed rigght now not able to walk cause my right knee is bigtime swollen with water.  My leg was swollen bigtime too the past week. 
Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o.. you got bitten 10yrs ago???...what have the doctors said about it? surely you donot have to put up with that influmation every year do you?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2008, 12:38:54 PM »

Ahhhhh!!!
I hate when you post those pics!
 :-X :-X :-X
Hey, how’s NV now that you’ve been out there for a while?
Do you miss the Aloha State?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2008, 06:31:47 PM »
Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o.. you got bitten 10yrs ago???...what have the doctors said about it? surely you donot have to put up with that influmation every year do you?

It used to act up like that every month for the first few years.  I just had one about 6 days ago.  The last one before that was christmas 2006 and I spent two weeks in the hospital.  This time it got pretty bad but only lat about 3 or 4 days.  Now my right knee is so swollen i did not get out of bed or eat one solid bite for 35 hours.  I got up today though but still hurts like shit.  it has gotten alot better.

Ahhhhh!!!
I hate when you post those pics!
 :-X :-X :-X
Hey, how’s NV now that you’ve been out there for a while?
Do you miss the Aloha State?

I love Vegas just wish I went out more.  once everything gets settled I will be great.  I miss Hawaii alot but I talk to my daughter everyday and my ex calls me alot along with my best friend there.  They keep me up to date with stuff.  I may go back for Christmas bt not sure.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2008, 06:56:27 PM »
Sorry, not to get too personal…
Do you have family and/or close friends in Vegas?
Those kinds of people are usually the best support system, particularly when you have health issues.

I give you credit for making a move like that – especially leaving behind a daughter.
It sounds like you two were and are very close, and it’s great that she’s still an integral part of your life despite the miles that separate you.

I hope that one day I will share that kind of relationship with my own kids - lots of love and lots of geographic distance. ;D

Good luck!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2008, 08:24:20 PM »
Sorry, not to get too personal…
Do you have family and/or close friends in Vegas?
Those kinds of people are usually the best support system, particularly when you have health issues.

I give you credit for making a move like that – especially leaving behind a daughter.
It sounds like you two were and are very close, and it’s great that she’s still an integral part of your life despite the miles that separate you.

I hope that one day I will share that kind of relationship with my own kids - lots of love and lots of geographic distance. ;D

Good luck!

I have friends in Vegas.  My daughter will be moving out here when I get the gym open.  Her husband is a surfer and can't leave there.  But I have convinced him on weekends go to California or Mexico and surf.  Plus we'll keep the house in Hawaii so any of us can go back when we want for a short stay.  I figured on retiring fully and just travel when I am around 55 or so.  We talk everyday.  When she was young she came and visited me alot in hawaii.  I always told her no girl her age ever got to go to hawaii as much as she did.  It seemed whenever she did something bad at home her mom would send her to me.  She would bring her homework and we would do it at the beach.  she has led a great life so far.  Very lucky

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2008, 05:34:46 AM »
 8)