Author Topic: Steelers' Joey Porter: Self-owning of epic proportions  (Read 57566 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Steelers' Joey Porter: Self-owning of epic proportions
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2006, 07:37:42 PM »
Thats a broad statement retard, - this year yup- throughout history, maybe the best team of all time.

and by the way piss ant I know for a fact Porter walked onto the Ravens bus and beat RL's ass

You're a fucking idiot. I've worked for the Ravens national publicist affialite for the last 6 years. No such incident occurred. I would have known about it before you did.

November 26th, 2006.  Ravens 27 Steelers 0. number of yellow snot rage terrible towels used as toilet paper 18,946.

Suck it, bitchwood!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2006, 08:17:22 PM »
Any what excuses are those? They didn't have any major injuries during the season. They have played like shit this year, bottom line.

Bro, if they hadn't cheap shoted Carson palmer in the playoffs last year, the Steelers would have lost that game, plain and simple. And in your heart of hearts, you know I'm right. I would love my team to face any opponent that has Jon Kitna as the starting QB in the playoffs. They began to peak after that game and got on a run and were handed the title on a silver platter by the refs in the Superbowl.

lastly, from a Football starved town like Baltimore, who had to wait 15 years to get a team and won their first Super Bowl title as a franchise within the first five years of existence, you got some nerve popping off at the mouth since it took the Steelers how long? 26 YEARS to get in the winner's circle again???

Lick my nuts, Earl. 27-0, November 26, 2006. Remember that day and how shitty your team looked. Let it soak in..... ;D

since you are a Levroneite I will take it easy on you ;)

no major injuries?  how about ben's motorcycle accident, the doctor's say they think his int's may be a side effect, also his appendectomy which caused him to lose strenght, and his concussion against atlanta which fucked up his head more

troy has been battling injuries all season and has missed the last two games

hahaha yeah every steeler hater thinks that carson would've beaten us and they think that kimo cheapshoted him, even though kimo was crying right after it happened ::)

the hit was clean and happens all the time, the refs didn't start calling it until after that innocent play

handed the title hahahahahahahaha :D

please tell me how they were handed the title I always love to hear the ridiculous claims by you stupid haters :D

oh and that team called the ravens is just the cleveland browns in a different uniform and town so there goes your "we won the superbowl the first 5 years of existence" argument ::)

5 superbowls > 1 super bowl

keep gloating about one win, what you do in the playoffs is what counts and the steelers have been owning the baltimore browns since their existence and that will continue until the end of time 8)

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2006, 08:18:07 PM »
We proved the we can hand the defending Superbowl champions a serious ass-whipping.

Dude, the Steelers always get their shit pushed in by the Ravens, year after year. Look up the head to head wins and losses over the last 5 years and get ready to cry like a bitch.

where are the playoff wins, bitch? ;D

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2006, 08:19:48 PM »
Are you fucking stupid?? Do you have any remote idea how hard it is to win in the NFL? Cowher is one hell of a good coach, otherwise he wouldn't have had 14 years to coach one team. That statement is mind boggling ???

the rooney's hate change

think about this, they've had a whopping TWO coaches since the 60's

he's a good coach, not great

i'm not stupid, you are :)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2006, 08:22:49 PM »
Thats a broad statement retard, - this year yup- throughout history, maybe the best team of all time.

and by the way piss ant I know for a fact Porter walked onto the Ravens bus and beat RL's ass

upthemguts is a ravens fan, as a ravens fan you have to hate the team that owns you in most years

that team would be the steelers 8)

i don't think joey beat up that criminal scumbag ray lewis, but ray was scared to fight him

ray must have left his switchblade in his other gymbag ;)

E
E

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2006, 08:31:01 PM »
upthemguts is a ravens fan, as a ravens fan you have to hate the team that owns you in most years

i don't think joey beat up that criminal scumbag ray lewis, but ray was scared to fight him

E

Hey Earl,

Did you ever see that one dude who sells the t-shirts when crossing the Clemente bridge that say "Who shot Joey Porter?" on the front, and on the back it has "A) Ray Lewis B) OJ Simpson C) Saddam Hussein" 

haha that shit is funny...i think he is still selling them...lol.  I thought of that shirt when you mentioned Lewis forgetting his switchblade..haha lmao.
Sleep Big.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2006, 08:40:31 PM »
Hey Earl,

Did you ever see that one dude who sells the t-shirts when crossing the Clemente bridge that say "Who shot Joey Porter?" on the front, and on the back it has "A) Ray Lewis B) OJ Simpson C) Saddam Hussein" 

haha that shit is funny...i think he is still selling them...lol.  I thought of that shirt when you mentioned Lewis forgetting his switchblade..haha lmao.

haha no I haven't seen him, he's there every game?

can you believe how bitter ravens fans are hahaha ;D

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2006, 08:42:15 PM »
The Steelers suck, hope this helps. This is one of the most embarassing Super Bowl defenses' ever.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2006, 09:02:41 PM »
The Steelers suck, hope this helps. This is one of the most embarassing Super Bowl defenses' ever.

I bet you haven't even seen a game, that would interfere with your TUF dvd marathon sessions hahaha

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2006, 09:13:59 PM »
I bet you haven't even seen a game, that would interfere with your TUF dvd marathon sessions hahaha

E

I've seen enough to know that they're pretty fucking bad this year. At least when the scumbag Patriots were winning Super Bowls they could at least defend it somewhat next year. The Steelers are too busy popping their mouthes off while getting smacked around to do anything that remotely resembles winning.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2006, 09:22:23 PM »
I've seen enough to know that they're pretty fucking bad this year. At least when the scumbag Patriots were winning Super Bowls they could at least defend it somewhat next year. The Steelers are too busy popping their mouthes off while getting smacked around to do anything that remotely resembles winning.

they missed the playoffs after their first super bowl win

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2006, 09:24:40 PM »
they missed the playoffs after their first super bowl win

E

They also won 3 and have been competitive almost every year. The Steelers are on the fast track to nowheresville.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2006, 09:28:25 PM »
They also won 3 and have been competitive almost every year. The Steelers are on the fast track to nowheresville.

they said the same about the pats after they missed the playoffs

"brady is a one year wonder" hahaha

the pats wouldn't have made the playoffs last year if they played in any other afc division

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2006, 09:38:07 PM »
they said the same about the pats after they missed the playoffs

"brady is a one year wonder" hahaha

the pats wouldn't have made the playoffs last year if they played in any other afc division

E

Do you realize that outside of the Steeler's 2 month run to the Super Bowl that they haven't done anything special in the last 2 seasons? Hope this helps.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2006, 09:46:08 PM »
Do you realize that outside of the Steeler's 2 month run to the Super Bowl that they haven't done anything special in the last 2 seasons? Hope this helps.

who has had a better 2 month run in the last 2 seasons?

what a stupid reply haha you argue this as well as you argue mma

don't forget they went 15-1 in the 2004 season oh wait you would have to actually watch football to know that ::)

btw saying "hope this helps" was never funny when goatboy said it over that last 5 years, it sure as hell isn't funny when somebody else copycats

that will help ;)

E

E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2006, 09:48:51 PM »
who has had a better 2 month run in the last 2 seasons?

what a stupid reply haha you argue this as well as you argue mma

don't forget they went 15-1 in the 2004 season oh wait you would have to actually watch football to know that ::)

btw saying "hope this helps" was never funny when goatboy said it over that last 5 years, it sure as hell isn't funny when somebody else copycats

that will help ;)

E

15-1 got them where? The Colts have had the greatest 2 opening runs to a season ever and they still can't win a Super Bowl. Face it, Pittsburgh is nothing more than a mediocre team that won't be getting anywhere near a Super Bowl for a good long time. Oh yeah, your little meltdown of claiming someone doesn't watch or know anything anytime someone disagrees with you is kind of played out. Learn to deal with criticism instead of melting down like a 3 year old girl.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2006, 09:59:42 PM »
15-1 got them where? The Colts have had the greatest 2 opening runs to a season ever and they still can't win a Super Bowl. Face it, Pittsburgh is nothing more than a mediocre team that won't be getting anywhere near a Super Bowl for a good long time. Oh yeah, your little meltdown of claiming someone doesn't watch or know anything anytime someone disagrees with you is kind of played out. Learn to deal with criticism instead of melting down like a 3 year old girl.

you said what have they done the last two seasons, seems to me like they've done more than most

who has done more?

why won't they get anywhere near the super bowl again?  what makes any other team have a better chance in the coming years?

and your posts in this thread are more than enough proof that you AT MOST catch sportscenter highlights but if you want to think of me meltingdown so be it ;)

E
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2006, 10:11:43 PM »
you said what have they done the last two seasons, seems to me like they've done more than most

who has done more?

why won't they get anywhere near the super bowl again?  what makes any other team have a better chance in the coming years?

and your posts in this thread are more than enough proof that you AT MOST catch sportscenter highlights but if you want to think of me meltingdown so be it ;)

E

Oh brother, do you know anything outside of the Steelers? You've proven your complete and utter lack of football knowledge by bragging about a 15-1 record that got them nowhere. They have no chance because they have nothing even resembling a Super Bowl caliber team. A quarterback who can't throw the ball witout it being an interception, a mediocre defense and players who are too busy talking shit and losing games to do anything worthwhile. Get over it, they aren't good and their glory is already gone.

You might as well stick to acting like you know something about MMA, because this is even more laughable.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2006, 02:17:03 AM »
You watch too many movies, little man.

And oh by the way, Steelers suck!

Well Ray Ray didn't want to get off the bus to shut Porter up, did he? 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2006, 07:30:39 AM »
where are the playoff wins, bitch? ;D

E

Earl, how often do division rivals play in the playoffs? That is a useless statement. Even as a Steelers fan, you have to admit that the Ravens always play them good and have beaten them more than the Steelers have beaten the Ravens since Billick has been their coach. If you're not willing to at least admit that then I will continue to hate your fucking guts even if we both do have Levrone's back.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2006, 07:37:14 AM »
since you are a Levroneite I will take it easy on you ;)

no major injuries?  how about ben's motorcycle accident, the doctor's say they think his int's may be a side effect, also his appendectomy which caused him to lose strenght, and his concussion against atlanta which fucked up his head more

troy has been battling injuries all season and has missed the last two games

hahaha yeah every steeler hater thinks that carson would've beaten us and they think that kimo cheapshoted him, even though kimo was crying right after it happened ::)

the hit was clean and happens all the time, the refs didn't start calling it until after that innocent play

handed the title hahahahahahahaha :D

please tell me how they were handed the title I always love to hear the ridiculous claims by you stupid haters :D

oh and that team called the ravens is just the cleveland browns in a different uniform and town so there goes your "we won the superbowl the first 5 years of existence" argument ::)

5 superbowls > 1 super bowl

keep gloating about one win, what you do in the playoffs is what counts and the steelers have been owning the baltimore browns since their existence and that will continue until the end of time 8)

Those types of hits are illegal now in the NFL. It was a dirty play, plain and simple. Don't give me that shit about Kimo crying afterwards. Where do you get your fucking information? That has to be the gayest thing I have ever seen you post.

Earl, I again beg you to look up the head to head records between the Ravens and Browns since 1996 before you make such a stupid fucking statement like that again. Any self respecting real Steelers fan acknowledges that the Ravens are a respected, tough opponent. You haven't been "owning " anybody.

You know what? You're in such blind,fucking denial I'll look it up for you and get back to you.

Idiot.............

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2006, 08:13:06 AM »

E

Again, I must ask. Where do you get your fucking information? Scared to fight him? Were you on that bus? I didn't recall seeing you on that bus.

You see, I've been working for the Ravens public affiliate for six years now and was 30 feet away from the incident. It never happened like you die hard Steelers fags are making it out to be. Know your information before you speak out on it.

By the way, Joey Porter is not someone I would mess with. But Porter would want no part of Ray in a street fight, trust me.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2006, 08:29:48 AM »
How do some of these pro athletes even manage to go through 3 years of college? Some are smart, some are dumb as bricks and there's nothing in moderation.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2006, 09:08:54 AM »
Well Ray Ray didn't want to get off the bus to shut Porter up, did he? 

He didn't have his 'posse' with him.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2006, 10:44:08 AM »
Oh brother, do you know anything outside of the Steelers? You've proven your complete and utter lack of football knowledge by bragging about a 15-1 record that got them nowhere. They have no chance because they have nothing even resembling a Super Bowl caliber team. A quarterback who can't throw the ball witout it being an interception, a mediocre defense and players who are too busy talking shit and losing games to do anything worthwhile. Get over it, they aren't good and their glory is already gone.

You might as well stick to acting like you know something about MMA, because this is even more laughable.

hahaha which one of us said "outside of the last two years what have they done"?

I pointed out the fact that they went 15-1 and won the super bowl within the last two years

you have yet to point out a team that has done more within the last two years ::)

where do these little kids come from ???

E

E