Author Topic: Jimmy Carter or David Duke  (Read 3454 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Jimmy Carter or David Duke
« on: December 13, 2006, 07:07:40 PM »
RUSH: I mentioned yesterday David Duke was over in Iran attending the Holocaust-Didn't-Happen Convention sponsored by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and I said, "If you listen to David Duke, you can't tell the difference between him and Jimmy Carter," and a lot of people wrote me, "You can't say that! David Duke has become... You can't say that!" Yes, I can, and now I'm going to prove it. We have two side-by-side comparisons. First up, David Duke yesterday on PMSNBC live with Rita Cosby. She said, "The president of Iran just said a short time ago that the Zionist regime will soon be wiped out. Do you understand why that's so offensive to so much of the world?"

DUKE: What he said was that the Zionist government, a government that oppresses and has ethnically cleansed the Palestinian people, that commits torture, that's invaded Lebanon, that commits human rights violations and that, by the way, has led America to disaster in Iraq pause we're in Iraq -- America is in Iraq because the Jewish extremist neocons have brought us into Iraq.

RUSH: Now, do I even need to play Jimmy Carter for you? I will, but Jimmy Carter is out there talking about the neocons and how Israel is responsible for us being in Iraq. So he was on The Tonight Show. (Jay Leno, what are you thinking? You have a comedy show there, and you've got Jimmy Carter?) By the way, Jimmy Carter was in Tempe, Arizona today to sign his book and a lot of protesters showed up, which is healthy news. So here's Jimmy Carter, and Jay Leno was interviewing Jimmy Carter about apartheid.

CARTER: I don't want to see Apartheid, but in Palestinian territory there's horrible persecution of the Palestinians who live on their own land. They have occupied the land, they have confiscated, they've colonized it and they've forced Palestinians away from theRUSH: David Duke, Jimmy Carter: you can't tell the difference. By the way, this business of cutting down the olive trees? I'm sorry, Jimmuh, but it's the other way around. If anybody desecrated the mountain of olives, it was the Palestinians -- in one of the wars. This is just caca. But we've got two more. David Duke blaming the Jewish lobby for preventing criticism of Israel.

DUKE: Why should we be supporting Israel which has violated every nuclear idea, they have nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, weapons of mass destruction. Iran has been a member of the atomic energy inspection, allowed inspections, and yet Israel allows none. We have a double standard because of the Jewish lobby and its power over the American government.

RUSH: Here is Tim Russert asking Jimmy Carter about the Jewish lobby. He says, I read your book. This struck me, particularly from somebody in political life. You went on to say, "There's no doubt there's a stronger version to criticizing Israel in this country. I wouldn't say it's all because of intimidation, but that's one factor."

CARTER: It's almost completely unacceptable in this country for any public official to criticize the policies of Israel, even if they are horribly abusive against the Palestinians. (Unintelligible). The Jewish lobby may be part of it.

RUSH: David Duke. Jimmy Carter. ir homes, away from their pastures, away from their fields, cut down their olive trees and severely persecuted the Palestinians.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Jimmy Carter or David Duke
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 07:31:37 PM »
Why compare Jimmy Carter to a racist and Holocaust revisionist like David Duke?

That's just fcuked up. Where did Limbaugh think he was going with that? :'(

Thanks for posting this I-One.

Carter is definitely right about the Palestines being subject to apartheid in their own land, driven off their property.

And he definitely doesn't deserve to be compared to a known racist. >:(

Instead of arguing whether Carter is right or wrong, Limbaugh uses a low blow by implying Carter is just like David Duke.

Limbaugh needs to step up his game. This was just... I don't know.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 08:32:38 PM »
Carter crossed the line and attacked an institution deemed untouchable to the powers-that-be.

He is being punished by those who carry the water for those powers.

Comparing those two after all the things Carter has done, humanitarian work and diplomacy efforts is just insane.  Duke is a hatemonger.  Carter respects his fellow human beings and spoke out on a topic which, while taboo, actually proved his statement true in this case.

Plus, Rush lost all integrity when he admitted to spewing things he didn't believe for 6 years, just to support the party.  I don't want RNC radio, I want to listen to an objective, educated human being who has an opinion on topics.  Rush's job is to deliver the RNC handbook while flopping his arms and using an agitated voice. Period.

Rush is a tweak.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 09:37:54 PM »
YOU HAVE GOOOOOOT TO BE KIDDING ABOUT LISTENING TO THIS GUY ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 11:29:59 PM »
RUSH: I mentioned yesterday David Duke was over in Iran attending the Holocaust-Didn't-Happen Convention sponsored by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and I said, "If you listen to David Duke, you can't tell the difference between him and Jimmy Carter," and a lot of people wrote me, "You can't say that! David Duke has become... You can't say that!" Yes, I can, and now I'm going to prove it. We have two side-by-side comparisons. First up, David Duke yesterday on PMSNBC live with Rita Cosby. She said, "The president of Iran just said a short time ago that the Zionist regime will soon be wiped out. Do you understand why that's so offensive to so much of the world?"

DUKE: What he said was that the Zionist government, a government that oppresses and has ethnically cleansed the Palestinian people, that commits torture, that's invaded Lebanon, that commits human rights violations and that, by the way, has led America to disaster in Iraq pause we're in Iraq -- America is in Iraq because the Jewish extremist neocons have brought us into Iraq.

RUSH: Now, do I even need to play Jimmy Carter for you? I will, but Jimmy Carter is out there talking about the neocons and how Israel is responsible for us being in Iraq. So he was on The Tonight Show. (Jay Leno, what are you thinking? You have a comedy show there, and you've got Jimmy Carter?) By the way, Jimmy Carter was in Tempe, Arizona today to sign his book and a lot of protesters showed up, which is healthy news. So here's Jimmy Carter, and Jay Leno was interviewing Jimmy Carter about apartheid.

CARTER: I don't want to see Apartheid, but in Palestinian territory there's horrible persecution of the Palestinians who live on their own land. They have occupied the land, they have confiscated, they've colonized it and they've forced Palestinians away from theRUSH: David Duke, Jimmy Carter: you can't tell the difference. By the way, this business of cutting down the olive trees? I'm sorry, Jimmuh, but it's the other way around. If anybody desecrated the mountain of olives, it was the Palestinians -- in one of the wars. This is just caca. But we've got two more. David Duke blaming the Jewish lobby for preventing criticism of Israel.

DUKE: Why should we be supporting Israel which has violated every nuclear idea, they have nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, weapons of mass destruction. Iran has been a member of the atomic energy inspection, allowed inspections, and yet Israel allows none. We have a double standard because of the Jewish lobby and its power over the American government.

RUSH: Here is Tim Russert asking Jimmy Carter about the Jewish lobby. He says, I read your book. This struck me, particularly from somebody in political life. You went on to say, "There's no doubt there's a stronger version to criticizing Israel in this country. I wouldn't say it's all because of intimidation, but that's one factor."

CARTER: It's almost completely unacceptable in this country for any public official to criticize the policies of Israel, even if they are horribly abusive against the Palestinians. (Unintelligible). The Jewish lobby may be part of it.

RUSH: David Duke. Jimmy Carter. ir homes, away from their pastures, away from their fields, cut down their olive trees and severely persecuted the Palestinians.

I hope this was satire.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 07:50:57 AM »
Seriously Mr. I. how could you possibly listen to that moron? Do you honestly agree with the garbage he spews?

Former President Carter is a great man. He was an ineffective President but he is, was and always will be a great man.

He won a Nobel Peace Prize for schit's sake and that blowhard is comparing him to David Duke?

Just ridiculous.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 07:56:32 AM »
Seriously Mr. I. how could you possibly listen to that moron? Do you honestly agree with the garbage he spews?

Former President Carter is a great man. He was an ineffective President but he is, was and always will be a great man.

He won a Nobel Peace Prize for schit's sake and that blowhard is comparing him to David Duke?

Just ridiculous.

Mr. I is a dumbass. His topics about the senator and now this.  ::)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 07:58:03 AM »
I'm grateful that I-One posts the Limbaugh stuff.

And I doubt he would do it, if he wasn't interested in discussing the content.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2006, 08:10:17 AM »
Mr. I is a dumbass. His topics about the senator and now this.  ::)

Is Mr. I. just acting or can he possibly take what Limbaugh says seriously? I can't figure him out.

Comparing President Carter with David Duke, what the fukk.  ::)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2006, 09:23:25 AM »
rush is a big, fat fuck who should have a piano fall on his head.
footloose and fancy free

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2006, 11:22:42 AM »
Rush Limbaugh.

Isn't there always a lot of hoopla about how the media is liberal?
This man has a huge following, spewing his rhetoric and the scarey thing is that there are people who seriously believe every word out of his mouth.

After lambasting drug addicts on his show, he is among that mass of souls.
How did he ever redeem himself in the eyes/ears of his listeners?  Did he go into rehab or do the 12 step program?

Wasn't he in pain and that was the beginning of his addiction?  Is that all water under the bridge or is he still being medicated?
Just curious.

Sandra

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2006, 11:29:49 AM »
I'm grateful that I-One posts the Limbaugh stuff.

And I doubt he would do it, if he wasn't interested in discussing the content.

-Hedge

lol, you might be wrong about that ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2006, 12:24:20 PM »
Carter crossed the line and attacked an institution deemed untouchable to the powers-that-be.

He is being punished by those who carry the water for those powers.

Comparing those two after all the things Carter has done, humanitarian work and diplomacy efforts is just insane.  Duke is a hatemonger.  Carter respects his fellow human beings and spoke out on a topic which, while taboo, actually proved his statement true in this case.

Plus, Rush lost all integrity when he admitted to spewing things he didn't believe for 6 years, just to support the party.  I don't want RNC radio, I want to listen to an objective, educated human being who has an opinion on topics.  Rush's job is to deliver the RNC handbook while flopping his arms and using an agitated voice. Period.

240 you are pretty cool. like your views. OR atleast how you articulate them

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 03:09:19 PM »
thanks!

here's a question -

Does Rush Limbaugh, after admitting he was only "carrying the water" for the republicans, promoting their message for 6 years even though he disagreed all along...

Does Rush have any credibility?

Nope, he lost it for most rationale people after he showed what a complete hypocrite he was with his drug addiction. It went down hill from there.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2006, 03:35:31 PM »
thanks!

here's a question -

Does Rush Limbaugh, after admitting he was only "carrying the water" for the republicans, promoting their message for 6 years even though he disagreed all along...

Does Rush have any credibility?

Dude not at all. And the funny thing is i thought that before. I would think like "dude you cant think this is a good idea." I so knew he was only being a hardline rep and blindly going with the GOP.