Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 24, 2017, 03:46:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted to say thanks  (Read 2050 times)
slacker
Getbig V

« on: December 16, 2006, 02:08:12 PM »

I have been on this board now for almost 4 years. And posting for almost 3. I have been through a tremendous amount of shit in my life. I would like to take this time to thank those of you who have entertained me over the last few years. even when i was a dick.  In some weird way i always look forward to seeing whats new and who's doing who on the forum.   I know this is a internet forum and I shouldn't really being looking here for support but i have gotten lots of advice and encouragement from some of you. some of you are dicks so I'm not talking to everyone.   but you know who you are.   so thanks for everything the advice the laughs and more.  happy holidays
Report to moderator   Logged

I
slacker
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 09:15:10 PM »

bump

I
Debussey
Getbig IV

The shadow braggs about hitting women

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 09:26:53 PM »

I have been on this board now for almost 4 years. And posting for almost 3. I have been through a tremendous amount of shit in my life. I would like to take this time to thank those of you who have entertained me over the last few years. even when i was a dick.  In some weird way i always look forward to seeing whats new and who's doing who on the forum.   I know this is a internet forum and I shouldn't really being looking here for support but i have gotten lots of advice and encouragement from some of you. some of you are dicks so I'm not talking to everyone.   but you know who you are.   so thanks for everything the advice the laughs and more.  happy holidays

You =  never a dick. Just a joke. Nobody gives a shit about you. You are just a liar and a stupid f**k.

Your best posts = when you posted this all the time:

" Grin"

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!
Karl Kox
Getbig V

There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 12:06:38 AM »

your welcome
slacker
Getbig V

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 11:12:26 PM »

You =  never a dick. Just a joke. Nobody gives a shit about you. You are just a liar and a stupid f**k.

Your best posts = when you posted this all the time:

" Grin"

listen here you cock smoker shut uo now before i own you again

I
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!