Author Topic: If you were David Hasselhoff would you have gotten a refund for  (Read 4753 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: If you were David Hasselhoff would you have gotten a refund for
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 03:30:06 PM »
Meltdown of Springer proportions. haha.  Derek must not have called you today.

Hasselhoff had not cuts, definition, or muscles.  Guys on juice have at least one of those.  Palmiero wasn't big but he had definition and was lean.  Look at boxers who have juiced, they are ripped.  Intensity is important if you want to accomplish something.  *See Cormier thread*  9/10 BBers huh?  Monster pulling numbers out of your ass

no guys on juice doesnt have at least one of those. any geek trying to build muscle can still fail in a number of ways even if he's juicing. so therefore he wont have neither cuts, definition or muscles.
boxers who have juiced? please share the list. and let's compare that with the list of boxers that are ripped that HAVENT juiced  ::)
yeah 9 outta 10. where as you would have it would be 1 outta 10. there's only a HANDFULL of bodybuilders that are considered to train with intensity, use intensity techniques, bust their balls, follow mentzers bullshit etc. check any video of battle for olympia and dont come here and tell me the majority of lifters in those videos bust their balls and are poster boys for training with intensity.
Z

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 03:31:31 PM »
You are correct sir.  8)

Cap, did you know Walter Jakot (sp)?  My friend (Bill swanson, director of UCLA Harbor) was Arnolds doc just before he went to Jakot.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2006, 03:34:40 PM »
no guys on juice doesnt have at least one of those. any geek trying to build muscle can still fail in a number of ways even if he's juicing. so therefore he wont have neither cuts, definition or muscles.
boxers who have juiced? please share the list. and let's compare that with the list of boxers that are ripped that HAVENT juiced  ::)
yeah 9 outta 10. where as you would have it would be 1 outta 10. there's only a HANDFULL of bodybuilders that are considered to train with intensity, use intensity techniques, bust their balls, follow mentzers bullshit etc. check any video of battle for olympia and dont come here and tell me the majority of lifters in those videos bust their ball and are posters boys for training with intensity.

You don't have to lift like Mentzer to be intense moron.  Any geek won't get any one of those things?  I guess you bought from Palumbo huh?  You are delusional.  I knew one guy who didn't gain shit and that is because he just did pushups but he got cut to shreds with Winny.  I only know one who got caught, Vargas.  Just because you failed doesn't mean everyone else does.  List the 9/10 pros who lift without intensity.

Cap, did you know Walter Jakot (sp)?  My friend (Bill swanson, director of UCLA Harbor) was Arnolds doc just before he went to Jakot.
No.  I just know guys inolved with the bust that saw the doctor's books of who he was giving AAS to.  What did your friend have to say about it?
Squishy face retard

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »
You don't have to lift like Mentzer to be intense moron.  Any geek won't get any one of those things?  I guess you bought from Palumbo huh?  You are delusional.  I knew one guy who didn't gain shit and that is because he just did pushups but he got cut to shreds with Winny.  I only know one who got caught, Vargas.  Just because you failed doesn't mean everyone else does.  List the 9/10 pros who lift without intensity.

mentzer was just one example. bottom line is they dont work with much intensity, yet they accomplish a lot. in other words - your theory doesnt hold water. geeks looking for a quick fix, roids aint it. they dont get big, they dont look big. which was what i said from the beginning.
you bring boxers into the discussion, but can hardly name anyone. pointless.
as for pro's, ive probably seen prett much every video out there, and not a lot of these guys work out very intense, for the most part it's a walk in the park. and why should they? it's uneccesary and can be harmful and contraproductive (something some of those who DO work out hard discovered through countless injuries)

Z

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2006, 03:43:46 PM »
Watching DA videos doesn't count.  Drop sets, down the rack, 21s are all intensity techniques.  If these guys don't work hard it is because they are on the juice and with the exception of Wheeler, laxy guys don't do much.  i named a boxer who got caught recently but if that doesn't do it for you then look at baseball.  Plenty of smaller guys like Palmiero have tested positive.  Still far fetched?  Skinny geeks will respond to AAS, maybe not like your butt buddy but they will get results.  Trust me, I have seen it in alot of people I know.  Sorry to burst your bubble.  Again, your lack of results with AAS do not make the rule for the rest.
Squishy face retard

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2006, 04:00:20 PM »
Cap, He never had much to say about it, but it was common knowledge to anyone in the area that you could go to him.  If it were today I don't think he would have been arrested because of the hormone replacement situation....you just have to have a script and I think Jacot was railroaded because of the very new laws in effect.  I for one, could bnever respect anyone that benifits from something or willingly participates in something then rats when he gets busted otr pressured. 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2006, 04:16:10 PM »
  If these guys don't work hard it is because they are on the juice

no shit. professional bodybuilders on the juice.  ::)

Z

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2006, 04:19:59 PM »

Well when you megadose AAS you don't need to work as hard but how do you account for Jay Cutler, Ronnie, Branch, JJ, all of whom bust their ass in the gym?  You can't. 
Squishy face retard

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2006, 04:21:53 PM »

The only way a pro BBer can get away with being lazy is to megadose but even then they lose out.  Intensity works dude.  You don't need to tear muscles to be intense.  Don't let Derek fool you.
Squishy face retard

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2006, 04:23:17 PM »
Well when you megadose AAS you don't need to work as hard but how do you account for Jay Cutler, Ronnie, Branch, JJ, all of whom bust their ass in the gym?  You can't. 

with jj and ronnie they got a powerlifter background. havent seen branch. i dont think jay cutlers busts his ass. and ronnies most impressive lifts is not part of his daily training regime, maybe he do that once or twice a year, who knows.

since theyre all on a megadose, they according to your reasoning dont need to work as hard, so whats the point?
Z

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2006, 04:25:29 PM »
with jj and ronnie they got a powerlifter background. havent seen branch. i dont think jay cutlers busts his ass. and ronnies most impressive lifts is not part of his daily training regime, maybe he do that once or twice a year, who knows.

since theyre all on a megadose, they according to your reasoning dont need to work as hard, so whats the point?

Name a lazy bber that has really won anything (besides Wheeler).  Jay busts his ass.  HIT isnt the only intensity you can use in lifting.  Ronnie trains with intensity.  Branch goes to failure on everything.  If only juice built a good BBer then everyone would look like Coleman.
Squishy face retard

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2006, 04:36:43 PM »
no juice+genetics+training+diet. you make the mistake to think that intensity is responsible for gains in the gym.
i dont think jay busts his ass. his name is never mentioned in the same threads as speaking of ronnie or dorian. i think he's very far off from his max poundages. cant remember dexter jacksons name ever popped up when people been discussing intensity or hard training. i know nassar el sonbaty trained very light. porter cottrell used to say "stimulate not annihilate" all the time as his method of training. he did pretty well. everybody always kept saying chris cormier didnt train hard, i'd say he did pretty well.
the list goes on and on.
Z

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2006, 04:37:55 PM »
Bluto, here is what your lazy hero looks like not utilizing any intensity techniques.  Synthol fag at his finest.

http://www.repetrope.com/men/products/galleryindex.asp?ProductID=14038

no juice+genetics+training+diet. you make the mistake to think that intensity is responsible for gains in the gym.
i dont think jay busts his ass. his name is never mentioned in the same threads as speaking of ronnie or dorian. i think he's very far off from his max poundages. cant remember dexter jacksons name ever popped up when people been discussing intensity or hard training. i know nassar el sonbaty trained very light. porter cottrell used to say "stimulate not annihilate" all the time as his method of training. he did pretty well. everybody always kept saying chris cormier didnt train hard, i'd say he did pretty well.
the list goes on and on.

Do you even know what intensity techniques are?  Little rest, supersets, drop sets, trisets, etc.  I'm sure non of those guys do that. ::)
Squishy face retard

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2006, 04:39:48 PM »
the list goes on and on.

there are different ways to train hard then just poundages, Jay does a lot of volume and takes very little rest between sets and he still shoulder presses a pair of 140's, inclines 405, bb rows 405 and does deep hacks with 7 plates per side.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2006, 04:40:56 PM »
yeah and all intensity techniques are worthless and just fry the CNS which makes it take longer to put on muscle mass and requires more rest.
im not a fan of synthol. might as well post photos of michael jacksons moonwalk and claim im a fan of that. makes no sense.
Z

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2006, 04:42:57 PM »
there are different ways to train hard then just poundages, Jay does a lot of volume and takes very little rest between sets and he still shoulder presses a pair of 140's, inclines 405, bb rows 405 and does deep hacks with 7 plates per side.
But what does it matter to him, intensity is for sissies.  ::)  I'd love to see this guy in action.  He probably thinks benching over 135 is too intense. Lol.  I bet he thinks the only necessity for chalk is to soften Derek's ass.

yeah and all intensity techniques are worthless and just fry the CNS which makes it take longer to put on muscle mass and requires more rest.
im not a fan of synthol. might as well post photos of michael jacksons moonwalk and claim im a fan of that. makes no sense.
You are a moron.  Don't bother posting on training.   
Squishy face retard

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2006, 04:46:52 PM »

yeah little rest means his cardio is good. good for him. maybe he can do a few sprints to at the back of the gym or go for some hiking.
or maybe he should have no rest at all and go and really mix it up and go crazy with some intense supersetting!!!! what a beast!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2006, 04:50:06 PM »
But what does it matter to him, intensity is for sissies.  ::)  I'd love to see this guy in action.  He probably thinks benching over 135 is too intense. Lol.  I bet he thinks the only necessity for chalk is to soften Derek's ass.
 You are a moron.  Don't bother posting on training.   

since im into mma i train harder than any of you guys so im not impressed by lifting weights, and neither is anyone else that done some real hard training in their time. bodybuilders dont train hard, they dont experience a high level of pain, they don't push themselves etc compared to real athletes in a number of sports.

if you wanna be the tough guy and boast about how hard you are you picked the wrong field.
Z

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2006, 04:52:27 PM »
since im into mma i train harder than any of you guys so im not impressed by lifting weights, and neither is anyone else that done some real hard training in their time. bodybuilders dont train hard, they dont experience a high level of pain, they don't push themselves etc compared to real athletes in a number of sports.

if you wanna be the tough guy and boast about how hard you are you picked the wrong field.
MMA really doesn't mean much to me outside of the MMA ring. In everyday settings, it means 0.  Sorry.  I agree they aren't real athletes but dont claim I don't know real training.  Sorry.  Should I be scared of your last sentence?  Oooohh.
Squishy face retard

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2006, 04:53:34 PM »

oh brother, another internet black belt. ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2006, 04:57:52 PM »
oh brother, another internet black belt. ::)

im just saying that it's pretty lame to claim you know about busting balls and train hard when you don't train in sports that do just that. your bodybuilding heros that you worship, even at their most intense day of supersetting and dropsetting and taking zero rest between, would still not be a match for real athletes.
Z

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2006, 04:59:17 PM »
im just saying that it's pretty lame to claim you know about busting balls and train hard when you don't train in sports that do just that. your bodybuilding heros that you worship, even at their most intense day of supersetting and dropsetting and taking zero rest between, would still not be a match for real athletes.

And you are a real athlete?  ::)
Squishy face retard

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2006, 05:01:53 PM »
And you are a real athlete?  ::)

yes. but the fact is that real athletes dont bitch and boast about it. you dont see greco-roman wrestlers talk about how hard they train, it's just something that comes with the job. but in bodybuilding you have this false image that in order to look a certain way you need to pay your dues. but the fact is - no you don't, not compared to a lot of other sports.
Z

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2006, 05:03:34 PM »
haha he is bastlike!!!!!!!!
just push some weight!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2006, 05:03:54 PM »
yes. but the fact is that real athletes dont bitch and boast about it. you dont see greco-roman wrestlers talk about how hard they train, it's just something that comes with the job. but in bodybuilding you have this false image that in order to look a certain way you need to pay your dues. but the fact is - no you don't, not compared to a lot of other sports.
Plenty of people talk about how much they train.
Squishy face retard