Author Topic: SHOCKING new Craig Titus pics - blindfolded and bound naked!  (Read 67863 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: SHOCKING new Craig Titus pics - blindfolded and bound naked!
« Reply #325 on: December 28, 2006, 08:51:47 AM »
Anabolic Outlaw sounds like a straight shooter to me.

When I see Titus next month, I'll ask him about the dude.
I will second that Tommy.  I had my doubt about it when I first went to Musclemissions.  I'm not personally so hardcore "religion" like he is by anymeans. 
He does seem like a straight shooter though. He is the kind of guy "I believe" that not only contacted titus, but I bet MJ's mom too.  That's cool.
Most are all show no go!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #326 on: December 28, 2006, 09:36:26 AM »
Religion is a social invention used to control the populace.  But here's the deal: I'm already a good person and good citizen, so I just wish that religious people could take a timeout for a second, acknowledge that religion was only created to control people, realize that people like myself don't need this type of control, and just leave us be - then they can go back to being religious.  As for the Christian god - he may exist, but Mickey Mouse may exist too.  That doesn't change the fact that Christianity is make believe.

Excellent post.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: December 28, 2006, 09:46:25 AM »
Religion is a social invention used to control the populace.  But here's the deal: I'm already a good person and good citizen, so I just wish that religious people could take a timeout for a second, acknowledge that religion was only created to control people, realize that people like myself don't need this type of control, and just leave us be - then they can go back to being religious.  As for the Christian god - he may exist, but Mickey Mouse may exist too.  That doesn't change the fact that Christianity is make believe.

i agree we need to get rid of extremists, and i agree that religious people need to take the true ideals of what is called religion. the books have the premise right, people dont follow them. one law or rule that would end world hunger, violence etc is contained in the books and is the most noble truth of all, do on to others as you would have them do onto you. if we all followed this the world would be much better. however, i disagree, i beleive beleif in a is good for man, as it gives hope, and for alot it makes for better people. you are making a sweeping generalization which is pure ignorance. likening god to mickey mouse shows your ignorance even more. chruchs are inventions used for control not religions, and people running chruches are crooks. if they were so concerned about humanity why not sell the chruch(they are pretty extravegent) to feed the poor.