Author Topic: Bills have shot at the playoffs  (Read 2604 times)

thisiskeith12

Bills have shot at the playoffs
« on: December 19, 2006, 02:59:45 PM »
Need the Bengals and Jets to lose, and New England needs to beat Jax. Bills also have to beat the Titans. Hopefully VY breaks his leg before Sunday! :D

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
Re: Bills have shot at the playoffs
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 03:12:53 PM »
Need the Bengals and Jets to lose, and New England needs to beat Jax. Bills also have to beat the Titans. Hopefully VY breaks his leg before Sunday! :D

how the fuck has mcGAYhee able to run like that, i saw that guys leg fold over... regardless the bills suck... the jets rock... i know they beat the jets a week ago..... but nobody is even talking about the bills making the playoffs....

J

E

T

S

jets jets jets

thisiskeith12

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 03:16:14 PM »
how the f**k has mcGAYhee able to run like that, i saw that guys leg fold over... regardless the bills suck... the jets rock... i know they beat the jets a week ago..... but nobody is even talking about the bills making the playoffs....

J

E

T

S

jets jets jets

The Bills should have beat the Jets the first time they played this year. The Bills had the lead at halftime comfortably but squandered away in the 2nd half. The Bills lost to the Colts by 1 pt and the Bills kicker missed a 47 yard field goal with 1 minute left. They should have also beat the Chargers which they lost to by 3 pts. The refs sucked that game.

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 03:29:14 PM »
The Bills should have beat the Jets the first time they played this year. The Bills had the lead at halftime comfortably but squandered away in the 2nd half. The Bills lost to the Colts by 1 pt and the Bills kicker missed a 47 yard field goal with 1 minute left. They should have also beat the Chargers which they lost to by 3 pts. The refs sucked that game.

well.... the jets lost the the pats by a narrow margin the first game (beat them in the 2nd)... nearly beat the colts and bears as well.... but almost means nothing.... however the pats bears and colts are amongst the elite in the NFL and the jets match up very very well....

the jets are clearly on there way to owning this dev. for the next few years... the pats are on there way out, the kets are doiong super well right now with nobodys on the team and miami has never been able to beat the jets... honestly i think the record between the jets and miami over the last 15 years is like 25-5

body88

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 04:01:09 PM »
well.... the jets lost the the pats by a narrow margin the first game (beat them in the 2nd)... nearly beat the colts and bears as well.... but almost means nothing.... however the pats bears and colts are amongst the elite in the NFL and the jets match up very very well....

the jets are clearly on there way to owning this dev. for the next few years... the pats are on there way out, the kets are doiong super well right now with nobodys on the team and miami has never been able to beat the jets... honestly i think the record between the jets and miami over the last 15 years is like 25-5

Wrong.....

The Pats are on the way back up. They are down now. They where down last year(still won the division). Down currently sitting at  10 and 4, with 3 superbowls in 4 years.

The pats offensive line is solid. All those key players are locked up or back next year. The defensive line/defense is extremely talented.It Includes multi time pro bowler Richard Seymour,Colvin,Brewski,Vrabel,Jr, Wilfork and big Ty warren. All young, extremely talented players. All of them are locked up.

Brady is one one of the greatest Qb's ever.If we get him some REAL offensive  weapons ( Reggie Wayne type) you will see him go on fire in his prime. Bill is a genius and great coach. Rookie back  L Maroney is the real deal. He is going to be a outstanding back in the nfl. Flanked by Dillon and Faulk that is a diesel 1,2,3 punch.   

Harrison/Hobbs/Wilson and the secondary will be 100 percent healthy next year with Asanti establishing himself this year. He is leading the league with 8 picks. I assume a bit more depth will be added , since the injurys in the secondary have hurt us this year.

The only suspect part of the pats is the wr position. Caldwell is a good player. He will compliment the big time receivers we get next year with our first round picks and cap space. Thanks Dion!! Dont frget about old faithful troy Brown. Brady has never had anything close to Reggie Wayne type white outs to throw to. He still led the leauge with over 4000 yeards passing last year. he has never had real "big threat" guys to throw to. Can you imagine if he did?

The pats are injury ridden and not as strong as past teams this year (besides 2001). They are still 10 and 4. They are still are a threat to anyone. They pounded the bears and they can play like that on any given night. They will be healthy again in the playoffs.  They have holes. but, everyone does. With the exception of the Chargers. But they have old marti who chokes in the playoffs. So they even have a flaw.

There is no way in gods green earth the jets will "own" anything anytime soon. You guys are putting together a good run but don't get ahead of yourself. The have won some games, and you would think they are the Chargers or something. The jets will be much more compatative next year.They are a great team. But,they wont own anything. If you are going to talk trash at least know what you are talking about. The pats are riddled with injury's and still 10 and 4. They are one of the most complete teams in the NFL when playing well. They are lacking at the wr positions this year but every team has flaws. On they way out ? lol.

I wish you luck.  But do not forget who your head coach is. A very good one. Butttttt, he is running a Patriots clone.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 05:00:57 PM »

last 15 years??? Marino owned the Jets are you kidding me?

and Body whats up! good win this past weekend, but....we'll see.

body88

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 05:13:11 PM »

and Body whats up! good win this past weekend, but....we'll see.

Nothing bro..... The pats have problems. Everyone does! Well , besides the chargers  >:( I am not 100 percent delusional. But, the Pats should be 100 percent healthy in the playoffs. They have has massive losses due to injury's this year. Still have a great defense with the whole starting secondary out. But they will all be back for the playoffs. Yes, the wr's can be suspect. But, they have also had some big games. Chicago game/Vikings game. Will they storm right through the playoffs? Noooopppeeee. But, they are a threat, and have just as good a chance as any of the other playoff teams to kick some ass.

The comments about the pats fading are uneducated. They are actually rebuilding. They are a very complete team when half of it isnt injured. The pats have a ton of etremley talented young players. Maroney, Wilfork,Colvin,Watson, Warren, Asanti, Hobbs, etc etc. They also have a ton of vet guys still well within there best playing years. Seymour,Brewski,Brady,Dillon,Faulk,Light,Vrabel,Harrison,Wilson,Brown etc etc etc

With the addition of a few BIG TIME recievers and a middle linebacker that can step in if JR goes down they will be back to beasting. A few first round pics and cap room can make this happen.

I wish the jets well. They are a great team. But, saying they will own the division is crazy.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 05:29:26 PM »
The Pats glory days are over. Plain and simple. It was nice while it lasted, but I doubt we'll be seeing them winning Super Bowls any time soon. Too many good, young teams.

body88

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 05:32:53 PM »
The Pats glory days are over. Plain and simple. It was nice while it lasted, but I doubt we'll be seeing them winning Super Bowls any time soon. Too many good, young teams.

You are wrong. You have nothing to back this up. I would bet you dont know much about the team besides what you see on espn.If you did you would know they are rebuilding, not fading. There is a ton of vet talent on that team. None of which are going anywhere anytime soon. There is also a bunch of young talent.

Last time I checked the pats where 10 and 4. Pretty good for a team with no star wr's and half the starters injured.

2006 pats + 2 first round pikcs/tons of other picks+ cap space to spend  + big time recievers + depth in the secondary - injuries = dominant like 3 time superbowl champs.

Btw, I love how the pats are 10 and 4 and having some issue s(which they can fix) yet  they are all the sudden DONE. You must have no idea about the players who make up this team. There is a ton of talent on the team lol.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 05:59:28 PM »
I live in CT, I hear about the Pats every fucking day. They aren't going anywhere. They have too many holes to fill and there are too many young teams that are rising by the year. The Chargers will be great for a while, Cinci will be good if they get their act together, Indy is always there, Denver has the future in Jay Cutler. I can go on and on. The Patriots' glory days are long gone. They're a mediocre team now with an early playoff exit ahead of them.

They're done because they can't even win at home. Losing to Miami proves that they really are a Super Bowl caliber team by the way.  ::)

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 06:51:34 PM »

no way... trying to fins the stats right now...someones gotta help me find this .... i know the JETS own miami consistently and have done so for over a decade....

info needed: miami dolphins vs NY jets ... record for the last 15 years

body, some of your post are like wo... although i have a bunch of respect for you in general, ive know by your avatar and post tag for a while that you were a pats fan, for this i give you zero respect...

however, i will read your posts in time..... but that will not sway my infinite hate for tom brady bill or the pats organization... they have caused me moocho pain and anxiety over the past few years and am eagerly anticipating their demise

body88

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2006, 07:05:54 PM »
I live in CT, I hear about the Pats every fucking day. They aren't going anywhere. They have too many holes to fill and there are too many young teams that are rising by the year. The Chargers will be great for a while, Cinci will be good if they get their act together, Indy is always there, Denver has the future in Jay Cutler. I can go on and on. The Patriots' glory days are long gone. They're a mediocre team now with an early playoff exit ahead of them.

They're done because they can't even win at home. Losing to Miami proves that they really are a Super Bowl caliber team by the way.  ::)

You are a jealous hater. The pats beat Miami by 2O points in there first meeting. Teams do not play bad games? You know that was the only game the pats where beaten soundly this year. Aside from the Denver game. But, never has been beating up for the last 4 years. You are going to sit there with a straight face and tell me good teams do not get beat by bad teams? The dolphins are a hell of alot better team then most the shit teams who upset Indy. Miami has one of the top defense's in the nfl and where the pick to win it all at the start of this season ::) You forgot to mention how the pats bounced back and smashed the texans by 40 points 7 days later. how they knocked the shit out of the bears. how they beat the shot out of cinci by 30 points in cinci. How they have one of the best defenses in the nfl. WITH all the injuries.

The pats beat the shit out of the Bengals at home when they where considered the best offense in the nfl. The pats also lost to indy by seven points with no starting safety's playing ::) You do know cinci just got the shit kicked out of the by manning and co last night? Wonder who the better team is cinci or ne ::)

Mr expert huh? Tell me about all these holes to fill?  What exactly are they? besides the need for a few big time receivers. What else? Let me know the key positions that we need to sure up? I want to hear the knowledge you have.

Denver is the Denver it has always been. Whoop do do they have a new Qb. We have a 2 time superbowl mvp and a better running game and defense. The chargers are a good team and will be there. But they have Marty choke in the playoffs shatzy. When they win something let me know.

Your post is jealous babble. You are yet another hater pissed of the pats have 3 rings in the last 4 years. Step to me with some stats and facts to back up your claims. You are hurling nonsense.

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2006, 07:13:08 PM »
ok but whats the record between the jets and dolphins over the past 15 years

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2006, 07:21:09 PM »
The fact they lost to Miami this late in the season is proof enough that they aren't a championship team. There is no way in hell they can beat San Diego, Baltimore or Indy right now. They'll be lucky to make it through the first round. You're a typical Boston guy. They lost to Miami, were losing to Detroit for most of the game and lost to the Jets, all in the last month. They've had one 100 yard rusher all season, back in week 4. They haven't had a rusher break 80 yards even since the GB game. Their defense is nothing special.

Face it, they're an above average team who is nothing special at all and they definetely do not have what it takes to win in the post season. You don't win in the playoffs when you struggle to beat Miami and Detroit in the last 1/4 of the season.

You can continue with your Boston nuthugging though. The funniest thing has to be that every fan of the New England teams I've met is just like you. Kind of sad.

body88

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2006, 07:38:56 PM »
The fact they lost to Miami this late in the season is proof enough that they aren't a championship team. There is no way in hell they can beat San Diego, Baltimore or Indy right now. They'll be lucky to make it through the first round. You're a typical Boston guy. They lost to Miami, were losing to Detroit for most of the game and lost to the Jets, all in the last month. They've had one 100 yard rusher all season, back in week 4. They haven't had a rusher break 80 yards even since the GB game. Their defense is nothing special.

Face it, they're an above average team who is nothing special at all and they definetely do not have what it takes to win in the post season. You don't win in the playoffs when you struggle to beat Miami and Detroit in the last 1/4 of the season.

You can continue with your Boston nuthugging though. The funniest thing has to be that every fan of the New England teams I've met is just like you. Kind of sad.

Haha where to start. The defense is nothing special? I would disagree it is one of the top ranked in the nfl. You might want to check out the standings buddy. That defense is ranked higher then San dieago. It is fifth in the league for total defense. Seperated by chi town by a very small margin for fourth. They knocked the shit out of Chicago's defense when we played them so I would venture to say when healthy, it is better.That is also with both starting safety's out most of the entire year. Harrison is a pro bowl player pal.  The pats are ranked second in the entire league for total points allowed. Ranked fourth in the NFL against the run. That proves you know shit about football. Second in the league for total points allowed is nothing special? With Pro bowl safety Harrison out. Starter Eugene Wilson out? Ellis Hobbs playing with a broken wrist?Oh man you are kidding right?

So they lost to Miami. They beat them by 20 points the first time they played. Big deal. You are delusional. Indy got the shit kicked out of them last week. They allowed over 350 years rushing!!!! Do you understand how stupid you sound with your claims about the loss to miami? Indy lost to the TITANS the week before that, lol.The colts have almost lost games MANY games this year. To teams far less talented then them. Look it up. Most all the games we won where done soundly. So they played flat against detriot? they still won. They where also without a ton of KEY players during this game ::) One of those being number thirtey nine. He has been injured the last 2 games you know.

Tell me these huge holes that need to be filled and at what positions. I am still waiting for that.

Any true football fan know the pats have a good shot to make a run if they are healthy and play well. I never said they would run the table or boasted about shit.You claiming they are done while being 10 and 4 is halarious. You also must not know much about the team if you think they have MANY huge holes to fill lol.You sound like a typical CT person. No team to root for so you hop on whatever bandwagon is the closest. I try to be fair when I post about the pats and think over the year I have been reasonable with shit I said. I now the pats have some issues this year. but, people hate them because of how much they have won. They are not in the trouble most would wish to believe. Those are facts. They will be much better next year. So if they are 10 and 4 now, I wonder how they will fair when they sure up the wr positions once and for all.Do you even know who Vince Wilfork is?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 08:09:20 PM »
berzerkfury please keep your stupidity and ignorance over at the v board

ps the pats lost to a 2-14 miami team late in the season the last year they won a super bowl

E
E

body88

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 08:10:59 PM »
berzerkfury please keep your stupidity and ignorance over at the v board

ps the pats lost to a 2-14 miami team late in the season the last year they won a super bowl

E

Thank you earl. If you are not the Chargers or the Colts you have NO SHOT you know!!!!!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 08:17:26 PM »
Thank you earl. If you are not the Chargers or the Colts you have NO SHOT you know!!!!!!!!

haha can you believe this assclown berzerk where on earth does he come up witht his shit, not eevn stuart scott or michael irvin could spew so much bullshit ;D

he's the typical bandwagon jumper, colts played well this week so he is back on that bandwagon ::)

oh and I have to warn you don't say anything negative about the singer sugar ray, body88

berzerk doesn't take too kindly to those that trash him and his blond highlights ;)

E
E

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 08:18:05 PM »

which is why i predict the jets to win

body88

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2006, 08:19:06 PM »
They could man.... I do not take them lightly. Chad is playing some serious ball right now. 2001 proves it can be done.

body88

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2006, 08:26:10 PM »
haha can you believe this assclown berzerk where on earth does he come up witht his shit, not eevn stuart scott or michael irvin could spew so much bullshit ;D

he's the typical bandwagon jumper, colts played well this week so he is back on that bandwagon ::)

oh and I have to warn you don't say anything negative about the singer sugar ray, body88

berzerk doesn't take too kindly to those that trash him and his blond highlights ;)

E

I do not even think Merril Hodge could spew such nonsense. The funny thing about espn is the guys are reading off a teleprompter. Most do not follow half the teams they are reporting on lol. One week the team to beat is Indy!!! The next it is San d!!! Then it is the Steelers!!!! You know what I mean?! bandwagon riders just pop on good ol espn and pick the weekly favorite. Remember when Miami was favored to win it all? My roomate from college was from CT. he was a Yankees fan. He was also a pats fan. Lol, go figure ::)

If you are going to insult a team at least bring facts to the table! This guy just said the pats d was nothing special while it is ranked 2nd in the nfl for points allowed. Fourth in the nfl against the run, and ranked fifth as a whole. A fifth that is seperated from chi town by a tiny margin. They owned the bears d when they played them. This with pro bowl caliber Harrison out for the reg season. Wilson on ir all year and Hobbs playing with a broken wrist. Asanti leads the nfl with picks but he cant do it all alone.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2006, 08:28:43 PM »
I'm a Giants fan and a yankees, rangers and knicks fan, I'm 20 miles from the NY border. You're a typical NE fan, dumb as a fucking brick. NO ONE thinks they have a shot to go deep, even if they get healthy. They barely beat Chicago, lost to Miami and barely beat Detroit. Miami and Detroit!!!!!!!! This late in the season, that's embarassing. What are they going to do in Baltimore or San Diego? Do you honestly think they have a chance against SD? Maybe Baltimore, but I can't see NE's noname recievers and 80 yards/game rushing attack doing anything. Baltimore would win that game, too. I can't see them beating Indy. Indy has no rushing defense and NE has a shoddy rush offense. That goes out the window. Hell, NE would probably lose to the Jets let alone the top AFC teams. Get over it, they aren't a great team. They're above average and just barely above the rest of the teams in the wild card hunt. You better hope they have some holes to fill, because that team isn't going to be winning a super bowl anytime soon unless they get some better skill position players. Also keep in mind they're going to be on the road in the second game of the playoffs.

Stop bringing up games from the beginning of the season by the way. Fact of the matter is that they got BLANKED by Miami and could barely escape Detroit with a win. Those are not the makings of a championship team. Typical NE trash living in the past.

Earl, I know you're upset that TUF isn't on right now and that Pittsburgh's super bowl defense has been nothing short of embarassing, but please get off my nuts. The last thing I need is a Steeler fan swinging from my sack. I know you're obsessed with me because I embarass you daily but it's a little old now.

Referring to the ESPN clowns on Sunday NFL Countdown is hilarious, also. I'll let you know when the coke-head racist Michael Irvin says something worthwhile.

SD's been the team to beat for 2 months now.

body88

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2006, 08:38:16 PM »
I'm a Giants fan and a yankees, rangers and knicks fan, I'm 20 miles from the NY border. You're a typical NE fan, dumb as a fucking brick. NO ONE thinks they have a shot to go deep, even if they get healthy. They barely beat Chicago, lost to Miami and barely beat Detroit. Miami and Detroit!!!!!!!! This late in the season, that's embarassing. What are they going to do in Baltimore or San Diego? Do you honestly think they have a chance against SD? Maybe Baltimore, but I can't see NE's noname recievers and 80 yards/game rushing attack doing anything. Baltimore would win that game, too. I can't see them beating Indy. Indy has no rushing defense and NE has a shoddy rush offense. That goes out the window. Hell, NE would probably lose to the Jets let alone the top AFC teams. Get over it, they aren't a great team. They're above average and just barely above the rest of the teams in the wild card hunt. You better hope they have some holes to fill, because that team isn't going to be winning a super bowl anytime soon unless they get some better skill position players. Also keep in mind they're going to be on the road in the second game of the playoffs.

Stop bringing up games from the beginning of the season by the way. Fact of the matter is that they got BLANKED by Miami and could barely escape Detroit with a win. Those are not the makings of a championship team. Typical NE trash living in the past.

Earl, I know you're upset that TUF isn't on right now and that Pittsburgh's super bowl defense has been nothing short of embarrassing, but please get off my nuts. The last thing I need is a Steeler fan swinging from my sack. I know you're obsessed with me because I embarass you daily but it's a little old now.

SD's been the team to beat for 2 months now.

Again, you are the delusional one. You claim the pats should be embarrassed they got 3 of there 4 loses late in the season? The pats have an injury list as long as my arm. If they get healthy they will be the team you saw at the beginning of the year....Are you stupid?

You praise Indy in the last thread then slam the pats? Indy just got rushed on for over 350 yards lol. Got beat by the shitty Titans the week before. You are a hypocrite and obvious bandwagon rider. You contradict yourself lol. Indy can get [spanked late in the year but they are a good team. The pats have ten times more injury's and lose a few games you call them a bad team!

The biggest gem of them all. THEY BARLEY BEAT CHICAGO!!! LMAO!!!! Yes like this was some shitty team lol. Oh man. Chicago was the team to beat when we beat them btw. Remeber when those no name recievers won 3 superbowls in 4 years? Keep on hatin baby!!! How are the Giants and there BIG NAME players doing this year anyway? What are they 10 and 4 :D

I am still waiting on what you think the massive holes we need to fill are? what positions?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2006, 08:41:14 PM »

Again, you are the delusional one. You claim the pats should be embarrassed they got 3 of there 4 loses late in the season? The pats have an injury list as long as my arm. If they get healthy they will be the team you saw at the beginning of the year....Are you stupid?

You praise Indy in the last thread then slam the pats? Indy just got rushed on for over 350 yards lol. Got beat by the shitty Titans the week before. You are a hypocrite and obvious bandwagon rider. You contradict yourself lol. Indy can get [spanked late in the year but they are a good team. The pats have ten times more injury's and lose a few games you call them a bad team!

The biggest gem of them all. THEY BARLEY BEAT CHICAGO!!! LMAO!!!! Yes like this was some shitty team lol. Oh man. Chicago was the team to beat when we beat them btw. Remeber when those no name recievers won 3 superbowls in 4 years? keep on hatin baby!!!

Indy also just completely annihilated a SURGING Cinci team. Everyone and their mother knows Indy is back after last night. They also don't lose 21-0 to Miami, one of the worst teams in the NFL. Chicago wasn't the team to beat when you guys beat them. That was right in the thick of Grossman's struggling performances. Stop trying to make the Pats out to be a team they aren't. The injury excuse is laughable, too. The only person coming back who will make any significant impact to that team is Rodney Harrison, and he's NOT going to turn that team into a Super Bowl team.

3 superbowls in 4 years, blah blah. They didn't win last year, and they aren't winning last year. Like the typical Boston/New England fan, you live in the past. Move the f**k on and look at the present, which doesn't include the Patriots winning the Super Bowl this year.

body88

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2006, 08:49:51 PM »
Indy also just completely annihilated a SURGING Cinci team. They also don't lose 21-0 to Miami, one of the worst teams in the NFL. Chicago wasn't the team to beat when you guys beat them. That was right in the thick of Grossman's struling performances. Stop trying to make the Pats out to be a team they aren't. The injury excuse is laughable, too. The only person coming back who will make any significant impact to that team is Rodney Harrison, and he's NOT going to turn that team into a Super Bowl team.

3 superbowls in 4 years, blah blah. They didn't win last year, and they aren't winning last year. Like the typical Boston/New England fan, you live in the past. Move the f**k on and look at the present, which doesn't include the Patriots winning the Super Bowl this year.

Right, they only made the playoff last year. The year before that they won the third of there three rings. Yea, no big deal. 3 superbowls in four years is nothing to bring up. A good team (by your logic)  does not lose to the titans then get rushed on by over 350 yards the nest week pal. The pats bounced back to smash the texans by 40 points. The colts got embarrassed by the titans then got killed by the jags. So they beat cinci? Cool, we beat em by 30 at home. Grossmen was struggling huh? Had a pretty good game against us. Prob helped that none of the safety's where playing for us huh? You got all the excuses pal.

I haven't made the pats out to be anything. You have been spewing jealous hater driven banter for the last hour. All of which I proved wrong. The only player that will make an impact is Rodney? Lol, you know shit about football. How about Maroney, Wilfork ,Watson,Jackson,O'Callaghan, Graham, Wright, Hobbs and Faulk? Thats the problem with you critics. You  know shit about players on this team. Asanti leads the leauge with 8 picks yet get's no pro bowl votes. Warren and Wilfork are two of the best defensive players in the leauge. Wilfork is a monster. But,you (the expert) has no clue who they are. All you care about is your huge stars and flavor of the week.

For the last time tell me the massive that need to be filled this offseason?

You are a typical ct fan. Jealous of the real city's with the real teams that win. I never said the pats would run the table or beast through the playoffs. All aboard the bandwagon train woo wooooooooo wooo