Author Topic: Men, do female muscles offend you?  (Read 56964 times)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Men, do female muscles offend you?
« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2006, 03:23:51 AM »
Forbidden I am convinced that the guys that talk the most junk are the ones who fantasize about being hog tied by some muscular chick. I think they call em "schmoes".

These guys are very insecure, no doubt. FBB bashing while hiding behind you IP address...

A sneer is the weapon of the weak, and this type of weak "males" just beg to be trampled verbally. Personally I like a variety of women, each with their own qualities. The athletic, more muscular women are also included. And, I don't have any problem to express my opinion on that matter, in any forum as well as in real life.

20sexy%20gorgeous%20flexing 

Susan Kaminga is a perfect example of muscular femininity, but the type of rendezvous I have in mind with her is a different one then what is showed in that session type video.

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2006, 11:15:04 AM »
Susan Kaminga is a perfect example of muscular femininity, but the type of rendezvous I have in mind with her is a different one then what is showed in that session type video.

Uhhh...freespirit, I'm sure that for the right price "that different kind of rendevous" with Suzan can be arranged... ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2006, 01:19:24 PM »
it's not the muscular body that bothers me as much as it is the manly face. a toned muscular woman is very attractive, an overly muscular drug laden "woman" who's face is distorted from manly hormones is not. :-X :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2006, 02:00:02 PM »
you know what's interesting? The crowd was rather large for the womens prejudging and night show at the nationals and the tickets were not cheap. There was no booing, jeering or negative remarks spewed out from the crowd. There were far more men there than there are on this board, and not all were "schmoes". I'm sure it's that way at the Arnold and the O, I plan on going to the rnold so I'll let you know.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #129 on: December 19, 2006, 03:16:01 AM »
To have a female stay at or below 10% indefinitely is not a good thing to do, ARMZ though I appreciate your offer I would much prefer a guy who could handle my fat 16% ass ;) the rest of the year.

Pics, none that really capture my off-seasonness...both of these are from the Olympia (Gene took the first one and the second was taken Sat night with a friend) but I was keeping it under a little control at that point-since then I have had ice cream, cookies, donuts, cheesy beef sandwiches, cheese, everyday...I'm telling you I LOVE the off-season. 

I was probably 132 in the pic and will get up to 140ish

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell...by looking at your picture, yes, you are attractive. We're talking about sexual attractiveness, here ??? In general, men are not attracted to muscular women because having big muscles is unwomanly: it shows relative lack of female hormones and an excess of androgens. It is a purely physical thing, disconnected from emotions. I have met female bodybuilders who were extremely sweet, the kind of woman that a man usually falls in love with. Conversely, I've met outrageously attractive fitness competitors who treated their male fans like shit - not going to name names. Now, I would much rather have sex with the fitness babe, but I wouldn't want any relationship with her. So, when you say what's attractive, it depends. For purely sexual intercourse - sorry if this strikes as rude, but there are no more technical ways of saying sex -, female bodybuilders are not attractive to most men, but they would make much better friends than a super model who is a wench.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #130 on: December 19, 2006, 11:21:00 AM »
 ... I've met outrageously attractive fitness competitors who treated their male fans like shit - not going to name names.

Maybe these "fans" are the type of guys who are used to get abused. The omega type, on the bottom of the food chain.

For me I would gladly ignore these self proclaimed "goddesses." Self reflection is what they need.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #131 on: December 19, 2006, 03:37:12 PM »
  Weeeeeeeeeeeeell...by looking at your picture, yes, you are attractive. We're talking about sexual attractiveness, here ??? In general, men are not attracted to muscular women because having big muscles is unwomanly: it shows relative lack of female hormones and an excess of androgens. It is a purely physical thing, disconnected from emotions. I have met female bodybuilders who were extremely sweet, the kind of woman that a man usually falls in love with. Conversely, I've met outrageously attractive fitness competitors who treated their male fans like shit - not going to name names. Now, I would much rather have sex with the fitness babe, but I wouldn't want any relationship with her. So, when you say what's attractive, it depends. For purely sexual intercourse - sorry if this strikes as rude, but there are no more technical ways of saying sex -, female bodybuilders are not attractive to most men, but they would make much better friends than a super model who is a wench.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

If we are saying that having muscles is unwomanly then we can also say having a dominant personality and being successful in business are not womanly.  That a woman should stay at home with the kids, be soft and obey her man is the ultimate goal of being feminine because that is the way it was for hundreds of years (and the way it still is in many parts of this world.)  Fortunately ideals change and what people are attracted to changes.  I think the more that muscular females are displayed in a positive light in the media, the more acceptance and sex appeal they will hold for the general public.

On the same note, women SHOULD be attracted to manly men who are strong and can take care of them but in today's society, atleast in America, we are overloaded with metrosexuals :(  Unfortunatley public opinion changes what the mainstream public finds attactive and not always for the better.
Jennifer

Bast175

« Reply #132 on: December 19, 2006, 03:39:50 PM »
natural female bb's look great.  The unnatural ones don't.   Extra test in women makes them masculine, it's simple.

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2006, 04:55:50 PM »
On the same note, women SHOULD be attracted to manly men who are strong and can take care of them but in today's society, atleast in America, we are overloaded with metrosexuals :(  Unfortunatley public opinion changes what the mainstream public finds attactive and not always for the better.

yes we are!!!!!!!!!!!!

LENSNART

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: December 19, 2006, 08:11:17 PM »
Trying to do this honestly and seriously,..... I stopped buying Womens Physique World in 1993. Have the complete run off the newstand prior to that, so that has to say something.

I respect modern FBBers who take it to the max. I wish the clock could be wound back, and wonder what women BBers at the Olympia would look like with modern drug testing ( don't think they make enough to buy what the sprinters use)

Am I offended, can't see how people can be offended by a look or activity, though sure some of you girls may have experienced some unpleasant behaviour.

Now am I attracted ???

Much thought has gone into that one because it is a loud No, generally, unless you are Elen Semple or Juilette B (damm JB always looks good)

Truth for me, is attractiveness has a lot to do with face. Think it is the same for many, and in the early days many attractive women (often with some modeling experience) entered BBing comps as a perceived means of back door entry to Holywood, following in Arnies footsteps.

Think a lot of people moan about the good old days as it was attracting aspiring models and actresses not just athletes.

Now just back to silently lurking...

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: December 19, 2006, 10:56:45 PM »
If we are saying that having muscles is unwomanly then we can also say having a dominant personality and being successful in business are not womanly.  That a woman should stay at home with the kids, be soft and obey her man is the ultimate goal of being feminine because that is the way it was for hundreds of years (and the way it still is in many parts of this world.)  Fortunately ideals change and what people are attracted to changes.  I think the more that muscular females are displayed in a positive light in the media, the more acceptance and sex appeal they will hold for the general public.

Surely, anyone who is knowledgeable and dedicated to the physical life admires ALL-NATURAL feminine muscularity!  I think it is as sexy as hell!!  IMO, it's "light-years" ahead of the bird-legged, pipe-stem armed, borderline anorexic, media models and movie stars.

Anyone who says that all-natural muscle on a woman is "unwomanly/unfeminine" is simply IGNORANT and/or a couch-potato!

Women can be VERY strong (naturally) with two excellent historical cases in point...Katrina Sandwina and Jan Todd ("google them" to get educated...if necessary).

And, women can have fabulous figures developed through all-natural BB (e.g. Getbig's "own" Jodi, "Insomnia", and "Chamorrita"....to name a few).

At the risk of repeating myself, what destroyed competitive FBB in the public eye were the contest promoters/judges who, in emphasizing a progressively "bigger and tighter" look year-after-year, created a "she-he" look that ONLY doping/pharmaceuticals can support!!  How can competitive FBB now "scale back down" to the "good ole" 'golden era' days of the 80's"...when fitness and figure competitors NOW have that SAME general public appealing, "much-more-feminine", look??!

How can FBB competition now backtrack/retrench to its former glory??!  Aren't these FBBers permanently boxed in to "she-he" land by figure/fitness?!  Am I missing something here??!  Someone more knowledge on this subject please help me out?!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #136 on: December 20, 2006, 04:21:04 AM »
Surely, anyone who is knowledgeable and dedicated to the physical life admires ALL-NATURAL feminine muscularity!  I think it is as sexy as hell!!  IMO, it's "light-years" ahead of the bird-legged, pipe-stem armed, borderline anorexic, media models and movie stars.

Anyone who says that all-natural muscle on a woman is "unwomanly/unfeminine" is simply IGNORANT and/or a couch-potato!

Women can be VERY strong (naturally) with two excellent historical cases in point...Katrina Sandwina and Jan Todd ("google them" to get educated...if necessary).

And, women can have fabulous figures developed through all-natural BB (e.g. Getbig's "own" Jodi, "Insomnia", and "Chamorrita"....to name a few).

At the risk of repeating myself, what destroyed competitive FBB in the public eye was the contest promoters who, in emphasizing a progressively "bigger and tighter" look year-after-year, created a "she-he" look that ONLY doping/pharmaceuticals can support!!  How can competitive FBB now "scale back down" to the "good ole' 'golden era' days of the 80's"...when fitness and figure competitors NOW have that SAME general public appealing, "much-more-feminine", look??!

How can FBB competition now backtrack/retrench to its former glory??!  Aren't these FBBers permanently boxed in to "she-he" land by figure/fitness?!  Am I missing something here??!  Someone more knowledge on this subject please help me out!

I think also that every human has muscle "it is just what they choose to do with it that makes the difference", and I love FBB's I think they are great!!!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #137 on: December 20, 2006, 08:21:36 AM »

How can FBB competition now backtrack/retrench to its former glory??!  Aren't these FBBers permanently boxed in to "she-he" land by figure/fitness?!  Am I missing something here??!  Someone more knowledge on this subject please help me out?!

Look at a few of the National Level girls who earned there Pro-Cards or were top 5 this year and you will see why Bbing can reclaim a beautiful/built look reminiscent of the past...a few names that pop into my mind are Lisa Bickels, Debi Laszewski, Britt Miller, Jamie Troxel, Galina Serdtsev, Kristy Hawkins, Angie Salvagno and really this list goes on and on.  I think the judges definitely favored a more feminine, curvy softer look then in the past and in showed in many of the classes top 5, do some of these women still have a few hard lines in theis face-yes but much of that is due to being compeletely dehydrated and depleted. 

Figure was starting to cross the line of being very close to bbing but this year they really scaled back the look.  Now, if you ask Jodi or me, we will tell you the girls are too small plus you can still find evidence of drug abuse in many of the top girls faces.  Much of the time it isn't as prevelant because Figure girls are not as depleted so their faces hold some fullness.  Obviously there is not as much over-masculization but it is there. 

I was very upset by the showing of girls who recieved their Pro-Cards in Figure because their size was so scaled down, but now that I am considering crossing over the bbing I understand the judges reasoning.  There does have to be a difference in bbing and figure, especially if the organization wants to get away from over-developed bbers, and limiting muscluarity in Figure makes sense. 

Hopefully this year we will see some of the bigger Figure competitors switch over to bbing and fill the bbing world with even more beautiful faces and bodies.  If the judges continue to encourage and reward feminine bbers then women's bbing and and will be saved.  For me it is a better choice because I don't like doing hours of cardio to cut down my muscle, I much prefer hitting the weights like I mean it and seeing the results.  Many of my "sisters" feel this way as well and Fitness for the majority of us is not an option.  If we can recieve recognition in bbing, be seen in magazines and shown as sexy and appealing then yes, bbing can be saved.       
Jennifer

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: December 20, 2006, 03:53:29 PM »
Look at a few of the National Level girls who earned there Pro-Cards or were top 5 this year and you will see why Bbing can reclaim a beautiful/built look reminiscent of the past...a few names that pop into my mind are Lisa Bickels, Debi Laszewski, Britt Miller, Jamie Troxel, Galina Serdtsev, Kristy Hawkins, Angie Salvagno and really this list goes on and on.  I think the judges definitely favored a more feminine, curvy softer look then in the past and in showed in many of the classes top 5, do some of these women still have a few hard lines in theis face-yes but much of that is due to being compeletely dehydrated and depleted. 

Figure was starting to cross the line of being very close to bbing but this year they really scaled back the look.  Now, if you ask Jodi or me, we will tell you the girls are too small plus you can still find evidence of drug abuse in many of the top girls faces.  Much of the time it isn't as prevelant because Figure girls are not as depleted so their faces hold some fullness.  Obviously there is not as much over-masculization but it is there. 

I was very upset by the showing of girls who recieved their Pro-Cards in Figure because their size was so scaled down, but now that I am considering crossing over the bbing I understand the judges reasoning.  There does have to be a difference in bbing and figure, especially if the organization wants to get away from over-developed bbers, and limiting muscluarity in Figure makes sense. 

Hopefully this year we will see some of the bigger Figure competitors switch over to bbing and fill the bbing world with even more beautiful faces and bodies.  If the judges continue to encourage and reward feminine bbers then women's bbing and and will be saved.  For me it is a better choice because I don't like doing hours of cardio to cut down my muscle, I much prefer hitting the weights like I mean it and seeing the results.  Many of my "sisters" feel this way as well and Fitness for the majority of us is not an option.  If we can recieve recognition in bbing, be seen in magazines and shown as sexy and appealing then yes, bbing can be saved.       

Thank God for all you dedicated, hardcore, unbelievably self-disciplined, highly-accomplished, FBBers, who are AAS/GH free, and compete successfully against the drug-bloated "she-he's"  in open amateur (dare I say professional??!) BB competition!!!

Talk about "giant-killers", "role-models", "heroes"...for all young aspiring weight-training girl and women...you gals are truly IT!!!

I, and my fellow dedicated, hardcore, all-natural, male BBers (I'm sure!), TRULY salute you!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2006, 03:35:19 PM »
I think a big reason why bigger girls elicit so many comments is guys feel insecure and need to make themselves feel better.  You would never go up to a heavy person and shake your head in disgust and say "why (shakes head), it's just too much" but I've had that comment a few times and I am not that big. 

I think there are mamny people who just aren't attracted to a female with muscle just as I am not attracted to males with none, I think those men tend to not say anything because they could care less how you look.  It is the guys who insist on making stupid comments that feel insecure in themselves (and almost look up to you) that need to tear you down.

its not that..at least with men like myself..

i love muscle on a girl...naturally built..

but there are VERY few women out there that can pull off looking feminine using steroids past a certain point.

steroids ARE MALE HORMONE after all for gods sake..

i've dated my share of fem bbers..and i draw the line at excess facial hair...clitoral enlargement..and voice like that of a teenage boy.. :-\

as much as other female bbers insist on turning a blind eye to it but hiding inside a subculture..it happens..

you wouldn't date a girly boy...soo why is it wrong for me not to want a manly girl?

oo..right..its cause i'm insecure..

gotcha  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #140 on: December 24, 2006, 04:09:12 PM »
. Do I use gear? No. Will I ever? Maybe. Maybe not. As a natural I can outlift a few of the men in my gym and go rep for rep pound for pound with a few. I get stared at depending on what I'm wearing by men and women and the only men who seem to have a problem with my muscularity are men who are out of shape. So if female muscle offends you guys then maybe you should look at why it offends you and stop criticizing those of us who are comfortable in our skin.

see..i totally respect that...female muscle is hot...its just the masculine face that females get when using gear thats not..
dont yall see that?

and if ya do ever decide to gear up...oxandrolone...maybe winnie...no more

PS i have no problem with a woman outlifting me...i used to train with this african chick..Dallas...she ws like 5 11...but one strong chick..shoulder press 80 lb dumbells like they were nothing..and i'd struggle with em...

thing is..dallas never juiced..had a hot female face...she used to run like 5 miles/day..had a shit diet..yet ws more muscular than most national level fem bbers i know..

she never lemme have sex with her  >:(   ..closest i got ws spotting her on squats.. ;D

: dallas if ya ..in the off chance ..hapen to read this..its junaid  :)  :

PM me woman  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #141 on: December 25, 2006, 04:07:03 AM »
Well you never know, maybe Dallas "retired" and has 3 kids and a husband.  ;D

I've got to agree with Toxic on the steroid part. To much is to much, but on the other hand it is their own free choice to use as much gear as they want. It's not my business.

The type of female with muscle I find hot is, for example:

Of course there are many many more examples.  :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #142 on: December 25, 2006, 01:35:28 PM »
Well you never know, maybe Dallas "retired" and has 3 kids and a husband.  ;D

ya didn't happen to train at capital fitness in riverdale MD didcha?
carpe` vaginum!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #143 on: December 25, 2006, 02:13:11 PM »
ya didn't happen to train at capital fitness in riverdale MD didcha?

No I'm from The Netherlands. Have to catch a plane 3x3 times a week to do that, not to mention other sources of transport.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #144 on: December 25, 2006, 05:48:54 PM »
No I'm from The Netherlands. Have to catch a plane 3x3 times a week to do that, not to mention other sources of transport.

ahhh the netherlands..the land of sheep and crappy cricket teams  ;D

beautifull country though..i hope 2 visit one day...
carpe` vaginum!