Author Topic: take my picture  (Read 943 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
take my picture
« on: December 19, 2006, 11:26:20 PM »
carpe` vaginum!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: take my picture
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 09:30:58 AM »
Flex wheelers last dance..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=248512152271717914&q=flex+wheeler

It's hard to believe that with all the genetic gifts that Flex had, he was just too late for his time.  First their was Yates, who beat Flex, no mater how off he was.  After Yates retired, Flex was the money on favorite to win the O when all of a sudden this big ungodly elephant takes the stage and the next 7 O crowns.  If Flex was borne a few years earlier or later, he would of won it all.

He reminds me of boxer Jerry Quarry.  Quarry was one of the best heavyweights in the 70's knocking out Ron Lyle, Ernie Shavers, Jimmy Young and the rest of the best.  He could beat them all till he ran into Joe Frazer.  After twice failing to beat Joe, he was still thought to be good enough to beat any contenders including Ali, Foreman, Norton and Ellis.  He never fought Foreman, but the other 3 put the next great thing into the stepping stone class.  At least Flex stayed out while still near the top.  Quarry didn't and paid with dementia till he died a few years ago at just 53.

My point, just when you think the path to glory has been open for you.  Somebody better is always in the wings waiting for the right time and Flex, like Quarry, just missed the boat.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: take my picture
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 10:22:23 AM »
like my  sig  says " accidentally on purpose"

flex make all the right mistakes for all the wrong reasons...

dood coulda had it all....
carpe` vaginum!