Author Topic: Dennis Wolf .....new X man!  (Read 9877 times)

Arnold_Anabo

• Getbig II
  • www.team-andro.com
Re: Dennis Wolf .....new X man!
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 05:50:08 AM »
Kamali offseason  ::)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 06:14:16 AM »
the fat pharaoh

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 06:32:47 AM »
You can`t compare Dennis to Kamali. This picture shows Dennis at a bodywheight of 293 with impressive offseason condition.

9 weeks out pic, post a competition pic. I don't have the time to post pics right now,but his competition pics show he has descent lats, but a long torso, good abs (great to see a flat stomach), subpar leg  size, but with cuts in them, a good back, arm size that came down considerably. He is good not great....yet, given time he will be a force to reckon with, but don't post offseason or weeks before a contest pics to show how awesome he is. If that were the case, Dennis James would have won the Mr. O numerous times and Melvin Anthony would have been second at least twice.   

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2006, 07:55:42 AM »
@Arnold

Der "Kollege Parker" weiß nicht wovon er spricht, wenn er von "Subpar legs"  ??? spricht, auch der Vergleich mit Kamali ist ganz einfach nur lächerlich. Es gibt eben Ignoranten und wird sie immer geben und wenn Dennis eines Tages dort sein sollte wo er hingehört (das Potential hat er) auch dann wird sicher blöd dahergeredet. Ich nehm mal an dann über das leidige Thema Hautfarbe und Waden. ::)
Manche Leute erkennen nicht mal einen Berg wenn sie davor stehen.

Arnold_Anabo

• Getbig II
  • www.team-andro.com
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2006, 09:26:33 AM »
Hallo Alexander, genau das ist der Punkt, darum habe ich hier auch nichts mehr zu dem Thema geschrieben.
Ich lehne mich in Zukunft zurück und schmunzele wieder über den geistigen Müll der hier abgelassen wird ohne mich selbst dazu zu äussern da du ja siehst, es hat hier keinen Sinn.
Wünsche dir ein frohes Fest.

Stavios

« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2006, 12:20:12 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2006, 05:09:27 PM »
@Arnold

Der "Kollege Parker" weiß nicht wovon er spricht, wenn er von "Subpar legs"  ??? spricht, auch der Vergleich mit Kamali ist ganz einfach nur lächerlich. Es gibt eben Ignoranten und wird sie immer geben und wenn Dennis eines Tages dort sein sollte wo er hingehört (das Potential hat er) auch dann wird sicher blöd dahergeredet. Ich nehm mal an dann über das leidige Thema Hautfarbe und Waden. ::)

I'm talking contest shape, man. What I said , were the main critcisms that have been raised.. Did you read the whole post.I stated that givien time, he will be someone to look out for. But stop posting pics of a man  almost thru his 16 weeks of dieting, but not his contest pics. And then act like I don't know what I'm talking about. I understand you support your German countryman, but when there are glaring weaknesses, don't hype him up, especially whe he has not proven himself.

Oh, by the way, German cars (even thou many are made in Am)  are better than American cars, but I will admit glaring weaknesses in Am cars, because I recognize that ;). Just like D.W., ya'll need to recognize that he ain't the Second Coming, just because he is German   

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2006, 06:42:05 PM »
Hallo Alexander, genau das ist der Punkt, darum habe ich hier auch nichts mehr zu dem Thema geschrieben.
Ich lehne mich in Zukunft zurück und schmunzele wieder über den geistigen Müll der hier abgelassen wird ohne mich selbst dazu zu äussern da du ja siehst, es hat hier keinen Sinn.
Wünsche dir ein frohes Fest.

Translation into english
Hello Alexander, exactly that is the point, therefore I wrote also nothing more here to the topic. I lean in the future back and schmunzele again over the mental garbage that am discharged here without me in addition to express you see there, it have here no sense. Desires you a glad celebration.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2006, 06:43:26 PM »
@Arnold

into english

Arnold The "colleague Parker" white not about which it speaks, if he speaks of "Subpar legs", also the comparison with Kamali is completely simply only ridiculously. There are evenly ignorant ones and it will always give and if Dennis of a daily should be where he belonged (he has the potential) also then surely bloed along-talked. I nehm times at then over the leidige topic skin color and calves. Some people do not recognize times a mountain if it before it stand

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2006, 06:52:23 PM »
lol choad I saw your av and thought that some mod was playing a cruel joke on me! ;D

Great AV!
just push some weight!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2006, 11:01:19 PM »
lol choad I saw your av and thought that some mod was playing a cruel joke on me! ;D

Great AV!

yes, alex//what a better way to honor Bast's chicken legs than this..HAHHA

Arnold_Anabo

• Getbig II
  • www.team-andro.com
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2006, 02:20:27 AM »
I'm talking contest shape, man. What I said , were the main critcisms that have been raised.. Did you read the whole post.I stated that givien time, he will be someone to look out for. But stop posting pics of a man  almost thru his 16 weeks of dieting, but not his contest pics. And then act like I don't know what I'm talking about. I understand you support your German countryman, but when there are glaring weaknesses, don't hype him up, especially whe he has not proven himself.

Oh, by the way, German cars (even thou many are made in Am)  are better than American cars, but I will admit glaring weaknesses in Am cars, because I recognize that ;). Just like D.W., ya'll need to recognize that he ain't the Second Coming, just because he is German   

Just to let you know, neither Alexander nor I am german ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2006, 04:18:27 AM »
Thanks, I assumed....

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2007, 07:16:25 PM »
go look him up yourself, as for us we already know what he looks like so we don't need pictures ok??

As for the thread, Dennis is awesome but I think he has to bring lots of things up before he WINS the Mr. O. At his rate he could get in the top 5 though.

speak for yourself..id like to see pics posted HERE!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2007, 07:47:47 PM »
wow that's a sick picture!!!!

look at those delts!!!!!!!

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2007, 02:11:57 AM »
honestly i dont see him doing much in the pros, and i certainly dont think hes gonna be a long term competitor for some reason.
Scouser on Tour

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2007, 02:23:01 AM »
Kamali offseason  ::)

Thats just embarassing, he should be able to sue people for posting that.

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2007, 03:36:45 PM »

Alexander is from Austria (Vienna), he competed also in the european & world champ.-ship, IFBB, in the Super-Heavyweight-Class.
Arnold-Anabo is from Luxembourg, and is a supporter & close friend of Dennis Wolf.

I believe that Dennis Wolf will step in May with around 10 lbs. more onstage than at the last Mr. Olympia, and also will be in great condition. Dennis
progressed in all of his competition (up from the juniors to the Pros), and he has the potential to do so the next years, "so watch out"!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2007, 10:09:57 PM »
Dennis your upper body is amazing. Clean cuts, paper thin, dry, deep muscle bellies and holding some quality mass.  Your shoulders remind me of Lee Priests.  Lee is certainly one gifted athlete.  I think we can all a lot from him.  Lee's work ethic is unsurpassed.  He trains like an animal, eats like and bear and all the while speaks to his fans with honesty and commitment.

Keep up the great work Dennis.  You are in one of toughest and most brutal professions on the planet; i think Lee can vouch for that. The industry takes care of it's own and with people like the Lee Priests you will always be in good company!

Train hard, live free!