Author Topic: fat disgusting friends and family  (Read 7441 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: fat disgusting friends and family
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2006, 08:27:11 PM »
how many of you have had to deal with fat, out of shape (never were in shape) "friends" and family over the holidays? scarfing down sweets, dips, pasta and other shit at every chance they get?  and god forbid you excuse yourself from their feeding frenzy to go to the gym, then you're really in for a verbal onslaught which we all know stems from epic jealousy of how much better we are than them.  you should do all your fat friends and family a favor and disown them until they've got their shit under control, they'll thank you for it eventually or die.  either way its better than dealing with their obesity.  merry christmass fatass....no its not a gift card to mrs. fields, its a fucking 5 gallon bucket full of raw ephedra herb, chow down
At the INLAWS right now...TheBlock found a way to sneak away and handle some shit on here...

This is a great post. Just now I watched in arrogance my fat aunts and fat fuck cousin drink Corona after Corona and swallow like 10 pieces of fudge and cheesecake while I sat there with my bottle water eating a packet of teriyaki flavored tuna patties.

"uh...hey uh BlockHead...you uh...you want a beer? " "hey Block...you know about this stuff...how do I get rid of this?" Then they grab a handful of there gut. I hate all of them. I seriously do...
?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2006, 06:02:06 AM »
At the INLAWS right now...TheBlock found a way to sneak away and handle some shit on here...

This is a great post. Just now I watched in arrogance my fat aunts and fat f**k cousin drink Corona after Corona and swallow like 10 pieces of fudge and cheesecake while I sat there with my bottle water eating a packet of teriyaki flavored tuna patties.

"uh...hey uh BlockHead...you uh...you want a beer? " "hey Block...you know about this stuff...how do I get rid of this?" Then they grab a handful of there gut. I hate all of them. I seriously do...

give em a motorsaw and saw of the fat. then send it to africa. tag the bag: belly from america

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2007, 07:28:34 PM »
bump for that time of year again!
its comin today

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2007, 08:30:48 PM »
Have a Cousin who is Fat like me i weigh about 270 he weighs 330 but he is a mountain huge arms 20 inches easy big barrel chest and back and still has some semblance of a v taper even with a 40 inch waist unfortunatly he has 3 kids under5 so working out is not an option
Arnold For President 2012.2016

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2007, 11:49:06 PM »
Have a Cousin who is Fat like me i weigh about 270 he weighs 330 but he is a mountain huge arms 20 inches easy big barrel chest and back and still has some semblance of a v taper even with a 40 inch waist unfortunatly he has 3 kids under5 so working out is not an option

Dude, when you're 330lbs, 20 inch arms aren't big.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2007, 02:27:34 AM »

If working out is not an option (doesn't he have a wife that can take care of the kids for an hour?? or too poor to afford some weights to train at home??) eating less might be an option.

Fuck, i hate these idiots that always have an excuse for being fat, it's never themselves eating to much, it's always the others.
Why doesn't he go out with his kids, have a 2 hours walk in the park, play ball with the oldest or some shit like that? Better than cardio and more fun, but no, i bet the kids and wife are fat as well. Fuck these people.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2007, 08:03:40 AM »
how many of you have had to deal with fat, out of shape (never were in shape) "friends" and family over the holidays? scarfing down sweets, dips, pasta and other shit at every chance they get?  and god forbid you excuse yourself from their feeding frenzy to go to the gym, then you're really in for a verbal onslaught which we all know stems from epic jealousy of how much better we are than them.  you should do all your fat friends and family a favor and disown them until they've got their shit under control, they'll thank you for it eventually or die.  either way its better than dealing with their obesity.  merry christmass fatass....no its not a gift card to mrs. fields, its a fucking 5 gallon bucket full of raw ephedra herb, chow down

Yeah my fatass brother always says to me, "Beener, when you get older all your muscles just gonna turn to fat." So I say "So I'll just turn out like you except look good for most of my life?"  He stfu pretty fast.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2007, 08:05:18 AM »
way worse than fat adults:

fat kids  :'(
X

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2007, 08:20:34 AM »
nobody overweight in my family... must be an american thing ;D
i would say 42 inch waist = overweight

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2007, 08:25:42 AM »
Yeah my fatass brother always says to me, "Beener, when you get older all your muscles just gonna turn to fat." So I say "So I'll just turn out like you except look good for most of my life?"  He stfu pretty fast.
lol classic

I don't deal with this, I have 3 uncles who workout and everyone in my family keeps healthy in their own way, families trade and pass their tanning beds to each other.

But further down the line, yea fuced up how they always push the bad shit on you

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2007, 08:28:46 AM »
If working out is not an option (doesn't he have a wife that can take care of the kids for an hour?? or too poor to afford some weights to train at home??) eating less might be an option.

Fuck, i hate these idiots that always have an excuse for being fat, it's never themselves eating to much, it's always the others.
Why doesn't he go out with his kids, have a 2 hours walk in the park, play ball with the oldest or some shit like that? Better than cardio and more fun, but no, i bet the kids and wife are fat as well. Fuck these people.

Didn't you know?  There is not a single person who has kids who is in shape.   ::)

Their lack of willpower sickens me!  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2007, 11:29:38 AM »

Didn't you know?  There is not a single person who has kids who is in shape.   ::)

Their lack of willpower sickens me!  >:(

BS, look at the dugdales!  ;D ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2007, 11:32:21 AM »
BS, look at the dugdales!  ;D ;D

I said "person".

Religious whack-jobs don't count as people.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2007, 11:35:10 AM »

I said "person".

Religious whack-jobs don't count as people.  ::)

Ok. You win.

Otherwise i know really a lot of people staying in shape with their kids. Kids are very demanding and move all the time when they are awake, it's also a good chance to get out and walk when they are really small, or play ball, go swimming and so on when they are older.

Fat people always need an excuse why they are so fat.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2007, 11:56:14 AM »
lets see if anyone goes for my healthy yam "souffle" (oh brother) that i'm bringing to my moms house instead of going for mashed potatoes with extra butter and gravy

monster leftovers coming back with me
its comin today

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2007, 12:05:15 PM »
lets see if anyone goes for my healthy yam "souffle" (oh brother) that i'm bringing to my moms house instead of going for mashed potatoes with extra butter and gravy

monster leftovers coming back with me

just be glad that you have enough food for yourself.

Everyday at work, my workmates marvel at the food i bring myself, make some stupid comments then go off to buy some crap at the bakery shop to get fatter and closer to a heart attack.

I usually eat a big shaker bottle full of yoghurt mixed with one banana, cinnamon, cocoa, almond splits, oatmeal and some sweetener, sometimes i add whey protein or cocos flakes.
Comment was: "Ooooooh, this looks like ice cream!!"
So i said, yes, and it also tastes like ice cream, just that it doesn't make you fat but is pretty healthy.

The reaction i get now is "Do you eat your 'healthy protein thingie' again??"

LMAO.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2007, 12:06:24 PM »
just be glad that you have enough food for yourself.

Everyday at work, my workmates marvel at the food i bring myself, make some stupid comments then go off to buy some crap at the bakery shop to get fatter and closer to a heart attack.

I usually eat a big shaker bottle full of yoghurt mixed with one banana, cinnamon, cocoa, almond splits, oatmeal and some sweetener, sometimes i add whey protein or cocos flakes.
Comment was: "Ooooooh, this looks like ice cream!!"
So i said, yes, and it also tastes like ice cream, just that it doesn't make you fat but is pretty healthy.

The reaction i get now is "Do you eat your 'healthy protein thingie' again??"

LMAO.

It's a powerful feeling to know you're better than them, right? 

I bet your boss is SO jealous of your greatness. 

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2007, 12:13:50 PM »
It's a powerful feeling to know you're better than them, right? 

I bet your boss is SO jealous of your greatness. 

it is actually.  you can see the lack of self esteem and the defeat in their eyes.
its comin today

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2007, 12:24:14 PM »
it is actually.  you can see the lack of self esteem and the defeat in their eyes.

quite true.

You see them wanting to go through what they think is a big bowl of chocolate ice cream, but they have to 'watch their weight', actually they get fatter all the time.

As for my boss, he died two months ago.  :-[
He was pretty overweight and also pretty young, but he once said to me that he thought i did everything right, living a healthy lifestyle, doing sports, learning a lot.
He wasn't jealous i think, but he knew he could rely on me because i never call in sick and was always there to help out. And that's part from living healthy and having the attitude to grind your teeth and stand through something, just like 3-5 times in the gym per week.

It's being used to something lazy fat fucks aren't used to. Once something gets hard, they give up. Also, jealousy is a problem of many fat people. insecure and jealous, that's what most of them are.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2007, 12:40:47 PM »
Atleast your relatives aren't a bunch of worthless durkas.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2007, 12:50:24 PM »
Atleast your relatives aren't a bunch of worthless durkas.

not one case of overweight in my family! ;D ;D ;D