Author Topic: Myesone admits to lying about his training poundages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9009 times)

myseone

• Getbig III
Re: Myesone admits to lying about his training poundages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 01:45:24 PM »
Unfortunately the internet allows geeks to be brave without reprecussion, the computer screen protects the weak minded. It's unfortunate because this forum could be used to make everyone a better bodybuilder, through intelligent discussion.

Fk it.

you look awesome man.  i dunno why they're bashing you so hard but dont worry about it.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 02:07:22 PM »
Unfortunately the internet allows geeks to be brave without reprecussion, the computer screen protects the weak minded. It's unfortunate because this forum could be used to make everyone a better bodybuilder, through intelligent discussion.

Fk it.

good post ,

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2006, 02:14:48 PM »
 Explain to me how him saying "That's ok I can live with that." Is admitting he lied ::)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2006, 02:21:30 PM »
Explain to me how him saying "That's ok I can live with that." Is admitting he lied ::)

I like to know as well. But it's not like I really care what he lifts or doesn't lift.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2006, 02:22:32 PM »
I find the hate coming from Alexxx very interesting. This is the same dumb fuck canadian that came in next to last in an online cyber contest.

Most people would see that as an oppertunity to work harder and improve. Instead what does he do? goes online and talks about other guys that own him

stupid dumb fuck canadian fuck bag
Here comes the money shot

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2006, 02:25:16 PM »
Myseone actually admitted to being a former drug user. He's about as "natural" as teflon.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2006, 02:27:25 PM »
He looks no different than any other 'bruthas' you see skulking around looking for cars to steal. He doesn't even look as though he works out :-\

Hey Dipshit
Whats it like to hide behind a computer screen and post racist shit?, feel insecure because he does look great and you don't?,
Knock off the racist shit or I will tell your mother next time im over!  

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2006, 02:32:42 PM »
Yes I did say that I used D-bol, test 10 years ago.These were small amounts, the dboll was something like 6mgs a day for a month for example. I try to be honest with what I say, and have nothing to hide.

I stopped using for several reasons; I didn't want to rely on drugs to build my body (when you come off you lose the drug gains), I had personal issues with using drugs to get bigger because I knew that I could train drug free and do well. I also figured that extended use would lead to health risks down the road, so I quit cold turkey. A good choice.

I want to retain and build fitness for the rest of my life, not for 20 short years and lose it all, does'nt make sense to me.

Law

Myseone actually admitted to being a former drug user. He's about as "natural" as teflon.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2006, 02:36:54 PM »
You must be a spook. You really should stop melting down in every post.

You must be an asshole for condoning a racial post,   oh  I'm sorry  condoning means: con·done     /kənˈdoʊn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhn-dohn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object), -doned, -don·ing. 1. to disregard or overlook (something illegal, objectionable, or the like).  
2. to give tacit approval to: By his silence, he seemed to condone their behavior.  
3. to pardon or forgive (an offense); excuse.  
4. to cause the condonation of.  
5. Law. to forgive or act so as to imply forgiveness of (a violation of the marriage vow).  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1615–25, but in general currency from its use in the British Divorce Act of 1857 (see def. 5); < L condōnāre to absolve, grant pardon, equiv. to con- con- + dōnāre to give; see donate]

By the way moron, "melting down" is getting old, now go back to the dictionary and look for another word, need help? Ill come over and help you.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2006, 02:38:06 PM »
Not everyone can be the color-blind saint that you are, "Beks". ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2006, 02:39:19 PM »
Not everyone can be the color-blind saint that you are, "Beks". ::)

Thanks Brian, nice compliment

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2006, 02:43:45 PM »
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And thank you Dipshit, Ron and I will be discussing this same topic this weekend,  calling me a spook was priceless, your timing is impeccable.

Maybe you didn't read Ron's memo on racial comments or statements, better yet please do comment, be a man step up and tell us all what you think.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2006, 02:47:53 PM »
bro ignore the haters, you have a very impressive build.

dp.

Yeah, Better shape than half of the peoples (you know those with that extra 30 pounds of fat, saying they dwarfed everybody) here...........

keep it up man, you look good
are you delusional?

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2006, 02:52:17 PM »

Thanks will do.

Yeah, Better shape than half of the peoples (you know those with that extra 30 pounds of fat, saying they dwarfed everybody) here...........

keep it up man, you look good

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2006, 02:54:19 PM »
I've had at least 5 ultimatums from him. I could use a nice time-out break anyway. Keep on melting down, it's too easy with you clown.

With your brave statement, your saying you have "no respect for Ron"?  common big boy, let's see those balls you have now. Big talker and all

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2006, 03:05:57 PM »
Seems to be that way. I respect Ron, not spooks who meltdown all the time. It's an internet message board, I could really care less what becomes of this account, though. By the way,

MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha, it's too easy!!!!!

So you come on here, run people down because their Black, and your big reply is "MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha, it's too easy!!!!!   so it's funny to degrade someone just because of their color?
Sorry Son, it is not a laughing matter, it's about being a real Man and standing for what you believe! No one is laughing here except at you, your pathetic and again have shown you are just a kid with no common sense.

Internet or not, don't hide behind that, your not a man, your a boy with a limited vocabulary. Your lack of respect for Ron and this site is clear.

Hope this helps

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2006, 03:10:47 PM »
Don't worry about this guy, he's showing his ignorance. A limited mind keeps its owner in a cage...he's basically jailed himself....I feel sorry for him.

So you come on here, run people down because their Black, and your big reply is "MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha, it's too easy!!!!!   so it's funny to degrade someone just because of their color?
Sorry Son, it is not a laughing matter, it's about being a real Man and standing for what you believe! No one is laughing here except at you, your pathetic and again have shown you are just a kid with no common sense.

Internet or not, don't hide behind that, your not a man, your a boy with a limited vocabulary. Your lack of respect for Ron and this site is clear.

Hope this helps

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2006, 03:12:27 PM »
Don't worry about this guy, he's showing his ignorance. A limited mind keeps its owner in a cage...he's basically jailed himself....I feel sorry for him.

All drugs.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2006, 03:15:04 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, IT'S TOO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way clown, before you attack someone's vocabulary, learn the difference between "your" and "you're". Like I said, I respect Ron, but I don't respect spooks! hAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again,  "You're" a chicken shit for all to see, couldn't back up your shit, first ran down Ron, only to come back and say you respect him.
Tell me this, you respect Ron, so you say, then why don't you respect Ron's directive stating
No racial stuff?

Please do tell, I could use a third owning and your the very best at it!

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2006, 03:15:08 PM »
Wow, your post shows the range of your mind....

All drugs.

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2006, 03:20:39 PM »
Thanks, no really... you made my day, you know what it's like for someone to think that a drug free lifter uses drugs, its actually one of the biggest compliments you can give a natural trainee.

Thanks again,

peace,

Law

You've juiced, probably still are. All drugs!
[/quote]

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2006, 03:25:16 PM »
Thank you teacher.

You need to learn how to use quotations correctly.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 24, 2006, 03:25:31 PM »
You need to learn how to use quotations correctly.

You need to learn how to pick up pussy Adonis...you have too much time on your hands with all these different gimmick accounts.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #48 on: December 24, 2006, 03:27:19 PM »
Where have I said I've ever disrespected Ron, we've talked in pm's plenty of times. Seems like you're grasping at nothing here, gimmick. ahahahaha, keep on trying. You might get my account banned, OH NOES!!!!!! You obviously take this site a little too seriously if you're besides yourself for reporting someone, spook. I keep making the racial comments, looks like I haven't backed down from anything. Hope this helps. If I'm not mistaken, all 68 posts you've made have been meltdowns. Pretty entertaining, keep up the good work. This just might be the worst gimmick account yet, and there have been some pretty bad ones.

You've juiced, probably still are. All drugs!

Like I said, "Chicken Shit".... by the way little boy I am white, I know your kind, living with mom and dad, raised in a racist home.  NEVER would EVER talk this way to a Black man in person. your body is a shadow of Myesone. and guess what? your not white nor do represent other white people, your and idiot, chickenshit, hiding behind a monitor, showing what you really are.
Don't care about your account, well others do boy, some on here joke like hell, they know how it's done but at the same time they make no racist remarks...
I feel sorry for your pathetic ass, really do

myseone

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2006, 03:36:23 PM »
Go do that at 125th and Park ave.

I was in NYC last night and dropped an n-bomb right to a black man's face when he started popping his mouth off. Your theory is shot to shit. Hope this helps. Move along, you're not proving anything outside of how badly you can meltdown from one comment that strikes you at your heart. It's obvious you're a gimmick and a spook. My comments are directed right at you clown, so you trying to get me to disrespect Ron is laughable. Unlike you, whose first post was a meltdown directed at TA, and contributes nothing whatsoever outside of massive nut lust.  ;)

I just watched a really entertaining Kid Yamamoto highlight, not shocking to see you smashing F5 waiting to reply.

Edit: Still waiting to go into time out.  :o

Oh yeah, MELTDOWN!