Author Topic: Obama Smoking might hurt him?  (Read 2860 times)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Re: Obama Smoking might hurt him?
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2006, 03:03:49 PM »
Jackie Kennedy was also a chain smoker but their was never one photo of her smoking...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2006, 03:04:56 PM »
no way, really?  link?  i did not know that.

just google it, their are tons of links to it...Now that you know, you can see it in her face...She has that dried up face that heavy smokers get...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2006, 04:25:03 PM »
just google it, their are tons of links to it...Now that you know, you can see it in her face...She has that dried up face that heavy smokers get...

Could be that worried look that a mother gets when her daughters are wild as hell. Or could it be that worried look that one day, there will be a reckoning of that car accident in which a person was killed?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2006, 04:35:20 PM »
Who cares? This turd will get flushed in the primaries.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2006, 06:49:28 PM »
Laura Bush is a chain smoker herself..but you don't see her doing it in public...Obama will tone it down for the public also...

I KNEW IT. You can usually tell someone who smokes(if they are older) by the wrinkles around their mouth.Sounds silly but true.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2006, 07:24:56 PM »
You guys think this chain smoker will be hurt politically in one way or another because he is too weak to stop smoking?

I doubt it. It hasn't been a problem for Arnie http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/arniepothead.html
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2006, 04:36:39 AM »
Don't like him, or trust him, he just spouts rhetoric, but if he is a chain smoker, then he is not thinking of the future, especially if he has kids or plans to have kids. African-American children are more likely to get asthma and respiratory related ailments due to second hand smoke than other children. What about lung cancer? Not thinking about that.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2006, 07:21:59 AM »
Don't like him, or trust him, he just spouts rhetoric, but if he is a chain smoker, then he is not thinking of the future, especially if he has kids or plans to have kids. African-American children are more likely to get asthma and respiratory related ailments due to second hand smoke than other children. What about lung cancer? Not thinking about that.

Probably has few a day, so not really a big deal.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2006, 07:25:26 AM »
Probably has few a day, so not really a big deal.  ::)

No, he is a chain smoker and is a horrible role model for the kiddies. I heard he was trying to bring smoking back like Justin Timberlake brought Sexy back.
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2006, 07:32:40 AM »
No, he is a chain smoker and is a horrible role model for the kiddies. I heard he was trying to bring smoking back like Justin Timberlake brought Sexy back.

I heard he used to smoke pot, and still probably does. This guy is awesome!  ;D Pot is harmless while cigs are not, but its his life.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2006, 04:58:47 PM »
Pot is harmless while cigs are not, but its his life.

There is FAR more tar  inhaled while smoking  a joint than a cigarette. What pot heads call resin is actually tar.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2006, 07:24:34 PM »
There is FAR more tar  inhaled while smoking  a joint than a cigarette. What pot heads call resin is actually tar.

tar does not cause cancer. There's no proof that marijuana cause cancer..  ::) Tobacco is grown in radioactive soil and has harmful, cancer causing chemicals. You sound like some fucking anti-pot nazi. Do some actual unbiased research and make sure it's not from the DEA or any other branch of government and you'll see that pot is harmless.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2006, 03:22:41 AM »
tar does not cause cancer. There's no proof that marijuana cause cancer..  ::) Tobacco is grown in radioactive soil and has harmful, cancer causing chemicals. You sound like some fucking anti-pot nazi. Do some actual unbiased research and make sure it's not from the DEA or any other branch of government and you'll see that pot is harmless.

YOU are inhaling SMOKE you fucking idiot.THAT is not harmless.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2006, 09:25:31 AM »
Being half black will hurt him more than anything.  Second thing that will hurt him is his stance on the issues.  Part of the reason I'm not buying this media created Obama hype is he hasn't said squat yet.  The feel good speeches are nice, but he has to define himself on issues that are important to the American people.  He will immediately alienate half the public once he does that. 

The smoking won't help either (assuming it's true).  I probably wouldn't vote for a smoker.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2006, 09:53:40 AM »
you'll vote for a guy who knew about 9/11 and let it happen.

But you won't vote for a guy who smokes.

boy, it sounds like you have your priorities straight.  As a youth you were probably told to eat your veggies, then sent to play in traffic.

The 911 post whore is alive and well I see.  Don't you at least feel dirty sometimes?  I mean you're not even getting paid to prostitute yourself. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2006, 10:25:41 AM »
Wait, you attack me and won't address the point?
LOL... there's a shocker.

LOL.  "As a youth you were probably told to eat your veggies, then sent to play in traffic."  Ah the things you learn in correspondence school.  One of them is obviously not critical thinking.  LOL.   

But carry on with your nutty CT talk in like every thread on this board.  Hey did someone buy you a coo coo clock for Christmas? 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2006, 10:40:46 AM »
Nothing changes the fact you'd vote for a man who didn't stop 9/11 when he could have.

But you wouldn't vote for a man who uses tobacco.

Monster priorities.

Are you referring to Bil Clinton? Cuz I saw the ABC movie, he could have prevented it, but he was too busy getting BJ's.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2006, 10:44:26 AM »
nah, Bush was told in early August about the attack dates, the mode of attack, and 5 of the terrorists' names, by German ambassador.  Also about that time the FBI delivered him an emergency message, Israeli Mossad told us, and others.  THe dam kinda "broke" on the secret.

Bush did nothing.  And when you know something illegal is going to happen, and it's your job to stop it and you don't, well...

According to Disney/ABC Clinton was more at fault than Bush who had not been in office for very long.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2006, 10:54:50 AM »
Careful this doesn't turn into a political argument - it's not.

The sitting US president knew an attack was coming and did nothing.

OK, I am just saying that according to the movie which appeared on ABC, Clinton knew about it and did nothing. But I hate talking politics anyway. So many people are unhappy with our govt. and it doesn't make sense to me? People with way too much free time to spend on a MB(myself included) complaining about our govt. just doesn't seem right. In some countries, people have to work outside in extreme heat or cold for like 10 hours a day just to eat. Just seems weird to see so many people upset with the greatest country in the world, thats all.
E

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2012, 09:30:44 PM »

Obama is a coke head.