Author Topic: RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE pwned the USA....  (Read 5273 times)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE pwned the USA....
« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2006, 09:53:33 AM »
and we f**k our family members..brothers,sisters,mom, dad everybody

Yip, thats what many think of people from India. You hit the nail on the head.
The House that Ruth built

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2006, 09:55:38 AM »

Yip, thats what many think of people from India. You hit the nail on the head.
i did hit the nail on the head..check this link about incest in america...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2006, 10:01:59 AM »
i did hit the nail on the head..check this link about incest in america...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest

You are a moron. It isn't about incest in America. You live in a 3rd world country known for being filthy. Stop being so jealous of the USA and whites of European heritage. Have some pride in being a subhuman creature who didn't even rule his own country till a few years back when the British tired of you ugly, stinky vermin.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2006, 10:31:07 AM »
You are a moron. It isn't about incest in America. You live in a 3rd world country known for being filthy. Stop being so jealous of the USA and whites of European heritage. Have some pride in being a subhuman creature who didn't even rule his own country till a few years back when the British tired of you ugly, stinky vermin.
i ain't jealous..the whole pisses on your pathetic america..your country has the highest crime rate in the world..americans=modern day nazis
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2006, 10:36:09 AM »
i ain't jealous..the whole pisses on your pathetic america..your country has the highest crime rate in the world..americans=modern day nazis

We run the world. We're the most powerful country around and we will be for years to come. Meanwhile. your shithole of a country can't even keep its population under control, let alone do anything worthwhile.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2006, 10:37:46 AM »
We run the world. We're the most powerful country around and we will be for years to come. Meanwhile. your shithole of a country can't even keep its population under control, let alone do anything worthwhile.
AMERICANS=RAPISTS
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2006, 10:38:53 AM »
AMERICANS=RACISTS
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2006, 10:40:05 AM »
AMERICANS=FACSISTS
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2006, 10:44:49 AM »
AMERICANS=ROBBERERS,MURDERERS,MASS MURDERERS
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2006, 10:45:54 AM »
AMERICANS=TERRORISTS
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2006, 10:47:58 AM »
AMERICANS=COWARD FUCKERS
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2006, 11:07:47 AM »
I like rage against the machine music but don't always agree with their politics. 

The land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy.  ;)
RIP Bob Probert

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: December 25, 2006, 11:36:15 AM »
AMERICANS=RACISTS

Yeah, most do hate ugly and smelly subhumans like you. But let me clue you in on something. Its not just Americans who look down on people like you. Try all of North America and most of Europe.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2006, 11:40:12 AM »
what a sick country, INDIA 'owns' itself.

LOL... i have to agree with you.

Rage found a niche - rebellious heavy metalish/hard rock, political freedom rock.

They did it well, originally for the Indian cause, then more mainstream/vague talks of fighting for freedom.

They didn't "pwn" anyone.  They expressed their views about what most agree is a very corrupt and crooked political system in the US.  Just like the Dixie Chicks or any other band with an opinion. 

shadow, this isn't a pwning at all... i've followed RATM from the beginning and own all their cds and 2 of their dvds.  They're a regular rock band with a singer who hates govt control, censorship, etc. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2006, 11:44:13 AM »
shadow,

1) There are criminals and murdererers and racists in every nation.

2) Are you mad that the US' favorable dealings with pakistan have left India smarting politically?

3) Are you mad that we're exporting our culture to your country?

4) Can you separate the acts of our govt (pretty much intent on as much imperialism as the world will permit us) and the PEOPLE, many of which prefer an isolationist approach?

5) Jay Cutler is an American.  You worship Britney and Jessica.  It's odd that you worship our culture but hate our nation.

Thoughts?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2006, 11:48:53 AM »
shadow,

2) Are you mad that the US' favorable dealings with pakistan have left India smarting politically?

4) Can you separate the acts of our govt (pretty much intent on as much imperialism as the world will permit us) and the PEOPLE, many of which prefer an isolationist approach?

5) Jay Cutler is an American.  You worship Britney and Jessica.  It's odd that you worship our culture but hate our nation.

Thoughts?

I don't get it. He seems to enjoy our culture yet hates us? Maybe he is only kidding. I am only razzing him about India. I don't hate India or Indians but I won't let him just talk that hateful crap without responding in kind.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2006, 12:25:17 PM »
Most Indians would skin themselves to be white. This is pretty evident in the cultural change that's taking place in India. Most of them are now dressing entirely in western attire, trying to speak english(and failing  ;D) and listening to western music all the time.
If all the above is confusing, then check out the Indian film industry. These idiots go out of their way to copy every single aspect of America.

In conclusion:
the Shawdow = monkey worshipping, gobi eating piece of shit

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2006, 12:27:53 PM »
Most Indians would skin themselves to be white. This is pretty evident in the cultural change that's taking place in India. Most of them are now dressing entirely in western attire, trying to speak english(and failing  ;D) and listening to western music all the time.
If all the above is confusing, then check out the Indian film industry. These idiots do out of their way to copy every single aspect of America.

In conclusion:

I hope they don't copy the worst of American export- rap and hip-hop.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2006, 12:29:23 PM »
I hope they don't copy the worst of American export- rap and hip-hop.

That's what pakis are for.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2006, 12:35:45 PM »

If all the above is confusing, then check out the Indian film industry. These idiots go out of their way to copy every single aspect of America.

huh? no way dude

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 25, 2006, 12:43:19 PM »

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #71 on: December 25, 2006, 08:56:11 PM »
huh? no way dude

Jesus Christ! I just pissed myself watching that!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2006, 09:38:06 PM »

In conclusion:

Well hell must be freezing over......Jockey and I agree. We live with a bunch of Indian contractors....I had no real opinion about them until i got here. Anyway they are withouta doubt the dirtiest people ever. They spit everywhere..they wash their cloth in th sinks we use to brush our teeth. They use some crazy tongue scraper thing to get stuff off their tongue..its f'ing gross. They get in the showers fully clothed and then wash their crap. They leave underwear all over the place. Hot water is at a premium and they take 20 min showers thus screwing the soldiers. They pretend not to speak English. A few weeks ago i went at a bad time and they were all i there. They had all their underwear on hooks and i had no place fo my towel so I threw it all out. They were pissed but since the can't do shit..we're all armed. We call them monkeys...worthless. I don't know how u can still stink after takinga shower.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 25, 2006, 09:59:32 PM »
Well hell must be freezing over......Jockey and I agree. We live with a bunch of Indian contractors....I had no real opinion about them until i got here. Anyway they are withouta doubt the dirtiest people ever. They spit everywhere..they wash their cloth in th sinks we use to brush our teeth. They use some crazy tongue scraper thing to get stuff off their tongue..its f'ing gross. They get in the showers fully clothed and then wash their crap. They leave underwear all over the place. Hot water is at a premium and they take 20 min showers thus screwing the soldiers. They pretend not to speak English. A few weeks ago i went at a bad time and they were all i there. They had all their underwear on hooks and i had no place fo my towel so I threw it all out. They were pissed but since the can't do shit..we're all armed. We call them monkeys...worthless. I don't know how u can still stink after takinga shower.

LOL... you just owned like a billion people.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2006, 02:28:31 AM »
shadow,

Thoughts?

dude i like that USA provide the best entertainment that our country could only dream of.USA is lght years ahead of INDIA when it comes to entertainment...i am just saying that america acts as if owns the world..all the major wars happened beacuse USA 'thought' it would harm the so called free world..vietnam war,cold war, iraq war etc all happened cuz USA wnated to porve itself they were super powers..yeah right super power my ass
RATM RULZ THE WORLD