Author Topic: Heather Policky Photos - 3 weeks out from Sacramento  (Read 8345 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Heather Policky Photos - 3 weeks out from Sacramento
« on: February 02, 2007, 06:29:24 PM »
ANOTHER blizzard hit Denver last night and has been disruptive in everyone's lives in some shape or form. Heather is battling the cold weather and obstacles of just getting to the gym.

That hasn't slowed Heather down. I caught up with her training arms and here's a little sample from today. More video and photos will be up next week on bodybuilding.com

3 weeks out...
Elevate Your Image.™

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
Re: Heather Policky Photos - 3 weeks out from Sacramento
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 07:14:10 PM »
Heather looks amazing as usual. Her legs are second to none in fbb. I am looking forward to her to mix it up with Iris, Dayana, and Yaxeni at the Arnold.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 07:05:19 AM »
Yummy ;D

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 07:31:50 AM »
Another shot of HP - 3 weeks out...

Elevate Your Image.™

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 10:38:15 AM »
Wish I was back home in Colorado    :'(  She is pretty damn hot.............. :)
Truly STOP WHINING

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 11:31:18 AM »
With those legs wrapped around your hips,

you're not going anywhere.  8)

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 10:57:41 PM »
Heather looks beautiful! I hope she does really well. From one FBB to another, go get 'em girl!

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 03:53:22 AM »
man face without the man-hands!

To each their own.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 03:56:30 AM »
man face without the man-hands!

To each their own.
Dude when you are female and reach the pro level then you can talk shit. Otherwise shut your fucking (or cock sucking) pie hole. I hate this when non-competitors try to talk shit. You guys are nothing, you eat shit and look like shit, then you want to talk shit about women who spend their time training and conditioning to get ready for a show. You have no grounds to stand on. Heather is one of the most beautiful, well proportioned, aesthetically pleasing female bodybuilders today, and you want to talk shit? Shut the FUCK up you hoser!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 10:07:47 AM »
Dude when you are female and reach the pro level then you can talk shit. Otherwise shut your fucking (or cock sucking) pie hole. I hate this when non-competitors try to talk shit. You guys are nothing, you eat shit and look like shit, then you want to talk shit about women who spend their time training and conditioning to get ready for a show. You have no grounds to stand on. Heather is one of the most beautiful, well proportioned, aesthetically pleasing female bodybuilders today, and you want to talk shit? Shut the FUCK up you hoser!

Relax, Desmond, don't get your boxers in a twist!!! So someone doesn't like the physique of your buddy Mr. Potlucky, so what, chill dude!!!

No matter what, Desmond, you will always be the epitome of manliness, right up there with Cary Grant and Paul Bunyan!!! We will always look up to you to learn all about masculinity.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 10:17:43 AM »
Mike....hahaha.  Right on!

Buff, some people do not agree with females using anabolics and male hormones (especially the degree of usage in the current state of women's pro BBing).  Their opinion is not invalid.  However....being insulting is never appropriate.  I agree Heather is hot but also see some of the typical facial changes that have unfortunately become standard at this level of competition.  I'm sure she'll do very well at the show because of her physique.  Beauty, however, will also be individual preference and everyone is entitled to an opinion.