Author Topic: 17 years old 5'8'' 190  (Read 54269 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: 17 years old 5'8'' 190
« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2007, 07:59:44 PM »
zac, you are way too poor to  post here.
Deep Tissue Massage

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2007, 08:06:14 PM »
yes money talks around here zac, it takes more then food stamps to become a member here.  donate blood or something to get your weight up.

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2007, 08:36:48 AM »
he might be poor but he can definitely afford his gear... lol

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2007, 09:50:34 AM »
he might be poor but he can definitely afford his gear... lol

Oh yeah, man..especially since I can afford enough protein in the first place   ::)

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2007, 09:53:37 AM »
i turned 17 in october

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 02, 2007, 02:09:22 PM »
seriously you do have an arrogant air about you. your not a big boy yet, your giant for your age and if you keep training hard then you'll be a monster for real. crazy size for a 17 year old. your poorness is your only obstacle along with your posing.

get a good education and you will overcome the poorness that has ravaged your body.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #106 on: January 02, 2007, 04:30:50 PM »
seriously you do have an arrogant air about you. your not a big boy yet, your giant for your age and if you keep training hard then you'll be a monster for real. crazy size for a 17 year old. your poorness is your only obstacle along with your posing.

get a good education and you will overcome the poorness that has ravaged your body.

Good advice. Stay in school.

I'm also poor-ish. I can afford food and a gym membership but little else. That doesn't bother me though because I'm confident in my future.
~

Tonkin

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2007, 04:34:36 PM »
Get out his thread ;).

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2007, 10:11:52 PM »

yeah well, i'm an overcomer...i'm sure 99 percent of you guys are better off than I am(by how you speak) so I'll just use that as fuel for the burning fire inside me...does that bother you that I have an "arrogant air" about me? I'm not arrogant, as a matter of fact I'm just the opposite in person..very soft spoken and humble...not the type of person to go around bragging about how succesful i'm going to be...although it is kinda hard not being able to afford food all the time, and on top of that working 30 hours a week while simultaneously trying to help my single mom around the house with my 2 year old brother, and at the same time trying to focus on school work and then on top of that finding social time for my girlfriend and friends...oh yeah, did I mention that my diet for the last couple weeks has consisted of oatmeal and milK(literally, not even kidding)..I went w/o having food so my family and friends could have a good Christmas...while all the rest of you might pride yourselves in being fortunately well-off because God wanted to make things easy for you and not have you go w/o anything, I'm struggling and learning how to go w/o things that most kids my age have...it's all good though, because really..i know that if God made me poor and without food, he really gave me state of the art genetics to build my physique that I have on oatmeal, tuna, and milk(which is what i have ate 90 percent of)...and, on top of that, I get to learn how to strengthen myself while I'm young instead of having everything handed to me..that way I can support my family when I get out of college and am making lots of money...that is why I have a more strong confidence about me...because there is a long, long, story behind my physique and there has been a lot more than just muscle that has developed.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #109 on: January 02, 2007, 10:14:01 PM »

yeah well, i'm an overcomer...i'm sure 99 percent of you guys are better off than I am(by how you speak) so I'll just use that as fuel for the burning fire inside me...does that bother you that I have an "arrogant air" about me? I'm not arrogant, as a matter of fact I'm just the opposite in person..very soft spoken and humble...not the type of person to go around bragging about how succesful i'm going to be...although it is kinda hard not being able to afford food all the time, and on top of that working 30 hours a week while simultaneously trying to help my single mom around the house with my 2 year old brother, and at the same time trying to focus on school work and then on top of that finding social time for my girlfriend and friends...oh yeah, did I mention that my diet for the last couple weeks has consisted of oatmeal and milK(literally, not even kidding)..I went w/o having food so my family and friends could have a good Christmas...while all the rest of you might pride yourselves in being fortunately well-off because God wanted to make things easy for you and not have you go w/o anything, I'm struggling and learning how to go w/o things that most kids my age have...it's all good though, because really..i know that if God made me poor and without food, he really gave me state of the art genetics to build my physique that I have on oatmeal, tuna, and milk(which is what i have ate 90 percent of)...and, on top of that, I get to learn how to strengthen myself while I'm young instead of having everything handed to me..that way I can support my family when I get out of college and am making lots of money...that is why I have a more strong confidence about me...because there is a long, long, story behind my physique and there has been a lot more than just muscle that has developed.

You sound like a good man.

Good Luck in everything you do.
S

Tonkin

• Getbig II
« Reply #110 on: January 02, 2007, 10:15:13 PM »
Yeah man. Good luck ;).

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2007, 12:58:50 AM »
Hahah, what a joke. I'm 5'11 at 215 and was fat as hell in the pictures in I posted, yet still had abs.

Your 5'7 and 190.

Compare the two in stats.

Midgets can only look decent in pictures except for you. Get those arms past 14.5 inches and you might look big.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=29547.msg647101#msg647101
S

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: January 03, 2007, 01:11:29 AM »

man, I like this kid more and more.  Good for you, Zac, I respect you and know where your coming from.  I will get in touch with you on messenger.  Happy new year, Zac!!!!

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2007, 02:21:58 AM »

kids out in Ethiopia can read this u know... Zac, u really need to sew up ur pu**y and save this shit for your 2yr old son when u have one later ok?
quit being a sorry ass biatch and COME ON!!! pop another double bicep as ur 2yr little brother learns the world "juice" "juice"

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2007, 07:32:48 AM »
HAHAHAHAH. this thread is a tear jerker. Zac seriously though, if your circumstances are that bad, then who really gives a shit about your physique, id concentrate on school and getting your family the fuck outta that situation. You got a good head on your shoulders, you'll be succesgful with your attitude.

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
  • check out the Y, it's all good my brothers.
« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2007, 08:54:41 AM »
I'll say a pray for you my poor friend, and hopefully one day we will meet so i can Mace your skinny ass!
Bluto is a whiny beotch!

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2007, 09:36:43 AM »
Looking good dude I started at 17 I'm 24 now.  Keep at it hard and heavy watch your diet and believe me you will do very well keep it up!!!

Tonkin

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2007, 11:47:26 AM »
yeah dog chapman..Thats what your only good at, macing skinny asses but you couldn't take on the average man even with steroids.

Dog Chapman

• Getbig II
  • check out the Y, it's all good my brothers.
« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2007, 01:25:38 PM »
yeah dog chapman..Thats what your only good at, macing skinny asses but you couldn't take on the average man even with steroids.
i'm still alive and I'm rich. so I must be doing something right.

i will pray for you my little friend.

Bluto is a whiny beotch!

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2007, 04:35:24 PM »
how da hell is he gonna put "5'8 190pounds 17yrs old" and say he's hungry like if we're in middle of depression...

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #120 on: January 03, 2007, 06:09:04 PM »
Hey bro, you look great. Many people who grow up poor become very successful in life, I'm sure you can be one.

Now, since the negative energy will only fuel you to become a more successful person, may I present "LootFlex" -
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Tonkin

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: January 03, 2007, 06:12:31 PM »
 ???

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #122 on: January 04, 2007, 01:38:02 PM »
Zac,

That's a sad story. Let me give you some advice: If you think spending all that time and energy on bodybuilding is going to make you rich, think again! Put your time and energy into your schoolwork. Get your real estate license. If you have the discipline and drive to go to the gym every day and eat oats and tuna at age 17, you will find more success in practically EVERY SINGLE FIELD than you will in bodybuilding. Plus, last I checked, there's no bodybuilding scholarships to college. If you put half the time into making money NOW that you do into training/eating/getblogging/magreading you won't have to forgo a steak dinner next Christmas!

Good luck Iron Brother!

Special "Darth Vapor" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2007, 07:04:49 PM »
Hahah, what a joke. I'm 5'11 at 215 and was fat as hell in the pictures in I posted, yet still had abs.

Your 5'7 and 190.

Compare the two in stats.

Midgets can only look decent in pictures except for you. Get those arms past 14.5 inches and you might look big.

You look somewhat alright in your pictures because your lean, but anyone who's lean looks good in PICTURES. The fact that your 5'7 190 gives us the knowledge that you are quite small in size.

Anyone who has a very visbile 6 pac can look very good in pictures.

So there's no need to compare someone of my caliber to yourself.

I"m a bodybuilder...which means I compete for symmetry, muscularity, definition, and muscle size and conditioning...I'm not into the stage of "look big in clothes and walk around telling everybody i'm 215..but when it comes to taking the shirt off my abs are complete shit and my chest is a jigg jigglin''...I'm way past that..if you compare our pics(btw I'm trying to put on muscle and my goal weight is 205..weighed myself today at 192 so I'm not that far away)  You may look bigger in clothes, I might give you that, but I want you to post a picture of ANY 17 year old that's 5'7'' 190ish that has a sixpack...What a hell of an excuse, so I look bigger in PICTURES? So you're trying to tell me that you're a better BODYBUILDER than me, but out of all the pics I post and will continue to post, they're not good enough because the only thing that matters is YOU'RE the better bodybuilder in PERSON...man, that's just like saying to you guys that I look BIGGER in person...but that's just words...words are nothing until you prove to me you're somewhat of a bodybuilder and from the pics you've posted you show little to no muscle maturity and you look more like the type that used to be incredibly obese and turned to bodybuilding to lose bodyfat more than build muscle...but naw, i'm not gonna give you a credit for being a bodybuilder because you're not..that's the damn problem with 99 percent of other kids my age..they only care what you look like with the shirt on...any experienced bodybuilder knows that muscle maturity, defintion, symmetry, and overall aesthetics beats the hell out of having some muscle on a big frame..being ripped is absolutely essential...ever wonder why bodybuilders diet down, bro? Honestly to me you look like youre big boned and struggle with weight along so i'm gonna be considerate

it's the same reason why my friend travis is 5'9'' 245 and has a farmer's build(big forearms, big traps, arms) but has very, very high bodyfat and absolutely NO abs..but yet he looks cool in clothes so all the kids claim him as cool..that just goes to show that it's much easier to be genetically bigger "stat wise", as in 5'11' 215, than be compact, muscular, and lean...I've always been an incredibly skinny kid and i've played sports my whole life...that built the foundation for my physique and help kept me lean...as a matter of fact, here's a picture of me back in the day for you guys

oh, my arms aren't 14.5 they're 16.5...on a 5'7'' dude that looks pretty big, especially in clothes.. but that's what bodybuilding is all about...bodybuilding is a visual sport so you can shut the hell up and get off me until you realize that a 5'8'' 190 lb bodybuilder will 100 percent of the time beat a bulkier, obese 5'11'' 215 lber that claims he's on a higher caliber. than me

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2007, 07:17:16 PM »
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=982948&page=2&highlight=variety+of+poses

here is the link to the page with my former pics on there...go ahead and take a look at how i used to look