Author Topic: 17 years old 5'8'' 190  (Read 54059 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: 17 years old 5'8'' 190
« Reply #200 on: January 08, 2007, 10:34:46 AM »
"big" mal in all his infinite wisdom strikes again ::)

Dude im not going to sugar coat and lie about every physique i see. Why lie and tell him "yeah dude you are awsome like totally huge" when he isnt. And u can take the quotes off the big in big_mal. You know my size. I am big. at 17 i was 200 and still not the biggest guy in my highschool.

Dude no one will get any better if they are rewarded for a B body like its an A. Im tough on myself as well. I have weak points....forearms...lol na im playin, My back is weak and i have stated that many times. Could use better traps too. So when someone says  "dude youre big blah blah" i tell them "thanks for the compliment but i have a whooooole lot to work on."

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #201 on: January 08, 2007, 10:44:37 AM »
Dude im not going to sugar coat and lie about every physique i see. Why lie and tell him "yeah dude you are awsome like totally huge" when he isnt. And u can take the quotes off the big in big_mal. You know my size. I am big. at 17 i was 200 and still not the biggest guy in my highschool.

Dude no one will get any better if they are rewarded for a B body like its an A. Im tough on myself as well. I have weak points....forearms...lol na im playin, My back is weak and i have stated that many times. Could use better traps too. So when someone says  "dude youre big blah blah" i tell them "thanks for the compliment but i have a whooooole lot to work on."
I dont think you accomplish anything with overt negativity such as saying "you're nothing special". Its one thing to reward someone with a compliment unnecessarily, but IMO its worse to be unnecessarily negative.

You're big, I know. Dont mind the quotation marks, thats just the standard getbig way to ridicule someone. Also, your chest seems to be lacking... arms are too huge for chest.
follow the arrows

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #202 on: January 08, 2007, 10:54:16 AM »
I dont think you accomplish anything with overt negativity such as saying "you're nothing special". Its one thing to reward someone with a compliment unnecessarily, but IMO its worse to be unnecessarily negative.

You're big, I know. Dont mind the quotation marks, thats just the standard getbig way to ridicule someone. Also, your chest seems to be lacking... arms are too huge for chest.

Yeah you are right. Seriously My arms are too big for my chest. Well in relaxed the combo looks good and side chest is alright (well actually not that good). But im taking care of that.....one word....synthol....lol na im playin. 100% natty.

And I will keep opinions to myself. Ill give the occasional "keep it up" comment as not to offend or sound like a hater.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #203 on: January 08, 2007, 12:00:24 PM »
Yeah you are right. Seriously My arms are too big for my chest. Well in relaxed the combo looks good and side chest is alright (well actually not that good). But im taking care of that.....one word....synthol....lol na im playin. 100% natty.

And I will keep opinions to myself. Ill give the occasional "keep it up" comment as not to offend or sound like a hater.
Crazy, considering you bench a shitload. Maybe your chest doesn't respond so well to benchpresses? This is the case with many people with certain structures. You have very good size for a natural, I thought you were a juicer. Definitely impressive. Keep it up, big man.
follow the arrows

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #204 on: January 08, 2007, 12:10:15 PM »
thanks for the comps but i got a long way to go.

I think all the load from pressing movements go to my tris instead of my intended area. Im not sure how to fix it. be it hand position or what. 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #205 on: January 08, 2007, 05:12:21 PM »
Very impressive Zac! Keep your head straight and your mind focused on your goals. Most guys here throw around negativity which stems from jaleousy but you it seems like it is helping you. Keep kicking ass!
just push some weight!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: January 08, 2007, 07:03:34 PM »
alexx what are you talking about, you look as if you barely train. you have come a long way from someone who clearly does not lift to looking like a newb.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #207 on: January 08, 2007, 07:06:03 PM »
alexx what are you talking about, you look as if you barely train. you have come a long way from someone who clearly does not lift to looking like a newb.

hahaha ok "usmokepole" you can keep dreaming about being half as good as anybody else that posted a pic on this site.
just push some weight!

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #208 on: January 08, 2007, 08:30:00 PM »
ok well, talk all the shit you want but if you have over 2,000 posts I really feel sorry for you because

A.  Since you're SOOOO successful, and you're just so damn cool, how do you still have time to sit on a computer and post all day long?
 B.  since big, bulky guys are such studs, why aren't you out getting all the ladies and doing something besides commenting on other guy's pics?

I can't wait until after wrestling to show you guys how big I can get..kinda hard to put on weight with all the cardio

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #209 on: January 08, 2007, 08:32:46 PM »
ok well, talk all the shit you want but if you have over 2,000 posts I really feel sorry for you because

A.  Since you're SOOOO successful, and you're just so damn cool, how do you still have time to sit on a computer and post all day long?
 B.  since big, bulky guys are such studs, why aren't you out getting all the ladies and doing something besides commenting on other guy's pics?

I can't wait until after wrestling to show you guys how big I can get..kinda hard to put on weight with all the cardio

Some of us just come here to have some fun. Don't make this hard on yourself kid.
just push some weight!

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #210 on: January 08, 2007, 08:34:58 PM »
Some of us just come here to have some fun. Don't make this hard on yourself kid.

i wasn't talking about you...you're aight with me, i just really hate having my thread turning into "flame the 17 year old"...arguing, to me, is pointless over the net because a. half of you dont even post pics in the first place
b. out of the remaining half 1/4 of you post fake, photoshopped pics
c. don't dare question my legitimacy because I'd love to prove you wrong

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: January 08, 2007, 08:40:01 PM »
ok  email me naked pics of yourself holding todays paper over your left shoulder and then Ill send you a bus ticket to my house in the glades 8) peace out jigga
I

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #212 on: January 08, 2007, 08:41:35 PM »
ok  email me naked pics of yourself holding todays paper over your left shoulder and then Ill send you a bus ticket to my house in the glades 8) peace out jigga

quit pretending like you're leaving..you know damn well your ass ain't leavin that chair, what else you have to do? like I keep saying i just must be that damn much of an absolute STUD to have guys watching over this thread like this...i mean, damn, you posted back in like less than 2 mins...congrats, you fucking loser

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #213 on: January 08, 2007, 09:01:37 PM »
i mean, damn, you posted back in like less than 2 mins...congrats, you fucking loser

tiny-tit bounty hunter

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: January 08, 2007, 09:04:31 PM »
yeah why you stalking me loser.  you replied to my post in 90 seconds wtf  do you go to the gym or does your broke ass have to lift your fat ass mama for a workout
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: January 08, 2007, 09:07:16 PM »
tick tock tick tock get your hand out of your moms twat thats no way to do a clean and jerk
I

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #216 on: January 08, 2007, 09:09:39 PM »
tick tock tick tock get your hand out of your moms twat thats no way to do a clean and jerk

i'm gonna start calling you 1746...how old are you big guy?  And does it make you feel better that you're probably fat and think you're buff

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #217 on: January 08, 2007, 09:10:41 PM »
yeah why you stalking me loser.  you replied to my post in 90 seconds wtf  do you go to the gym or does your broke ass have to lift your fat ass mama for a workout

Yeah man,  my mom is quite fat...fat enough to produce a good looking specimen like me!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: January 08, 2007, 09:12:38 PM »
Black please you are half a chromazone away from having downsyndrome

why dont you post some pics of your mom Id like to see those myself
I

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #219 on: January 08, 2007, 09:13:29 PM »
Black please you are half a chromazone away from having downsyndrome

why dont you post some pics of your mom Id like to see those myself

How old are you, 1747?

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: January 08, 2007, 09:14:39 PM »

i'm gonna start calling you 1746...how old are you big guy?  And does it make you feel better that you're probably fat and think you're buff
Im 19 just old enough to f**k the shit out of your mom and your little sister.  SO if you want to hook up you can call me once you get back from yor b/f house down south
I

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #221 on: January 08, 2007, 09:18:03 PM »
Im 19 just old enough to f**k the shit out of yor mom

Shouldn't you be in college? Studying, partying, idk..doing something else besides sitting on here arguing with some 17 year old, skinny,has a non-existent physique, and is not going to succeed in life? Idk, maybe I'm wrong but I know for damn sure when i'm 19 i'll be out living my life and not coming back with remarks like "old enough to fuck the shit out of your mom"

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #222 on: January 08, 2007, 09:19:35 PM »
Im 19 just old enough to f**k the shit out of your mom and your little sister.  SO if you want to hook up you can call me once you get back from yor b/f house down south

LMFAO, guess what I just found

The bottom line   anyone who cares that much about what another mans body looks like is a homo. Sure im impressed when i meet a pro like quincy taylor or dorian and they are beyond real. But the truth is 99% of the fags on this board will never compete/model/ or achieve any status in the BB world. So everytime I read a thread/post by some shit talking has been or never will be I laugh a little laugh.  I mean lets get real why come ono the internet and talk shit to some 17 years old kid{zac} Now he sounds like a ass like the rest of you.  He came here for surport and guidance. SO pull your heads out of your ass's and try to be productive or just f**k off.  For gods sake grow some balls and act like a men instead of little boys in a pissing contest.   

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: January 08, 2007, 09:22:34 PM »

Shouldn't you be in college? Studying, partying, idk..doing something else besides sitting on here arguing with some 17 year old, skinny,has a non-existent physique, and is not going to succeed in life? Idk, maybe I'm wrong but I know for damn sure when I'm 19 I'll be out living my life and not coming back with remarks like "old enough to f**k the shit out of your mom"
dude I never said you didn't have a physique or that you wouldn't succeed. actually if you check my earlier post I was very supportive of your dumb ass but you took it upon yourself to become my mortal enemy now you will feel the wraith of my vengeance. BTW even when I'm 99 ill stick fuck your mom
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: January 08, 2007, 09:29:25 PM »
zacky zacky where are you buddy
I