Author Topic: Coleman not a good loser?  (Read 5850 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Coleman not a good loser?
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 01:32:33 AM »
it can't happen that much, 75 percent of the male population of your race is in prison.

HAHAHAHAHAHA,,,Not politically correct but true.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 01:42:17 AM »
What will the no.1 Coleman guy Hulkster have to say about this?   ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2006, 01:54:58 AM »
Coleman didn't handle the loss very well at all , Haney had to talk him into going back onstage and he was supposed to attend the seminar the following day and bailed out on that , not professional at all . and since he won the Olympia he hasn't handled his losses well , Gustavo in the challenge round and Gunther 2002

THOUGHTS ON LOSING TO SCHLIERKAMP AT THE 2002 GNC SHOW OF STRENGTH:

It was nothing more than a way to create interest in the sport. No reigning Mr. Olympia had lost a show like this before. The goal was to shake things up, set the stage for a three-way battle [with Cutler and Schlierkamp] at the 2003 Mr. Olympia. There was no way in the world that I should have lost the GNC. Just look at the photos. I was victimized by the system

Just like in 2001 when he said Jay must be on crack to think he could ever beat him , he better be re-born with better genetics , despite losing the entire pre-judging . 

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2006, 01:58:05 AM »
What will the no.1 Coleman guy Hulkster have to say about this?   ::)
hulkster would say that ronnies stage presence with those huge legs,chest,arms where too big for jay..jay looked tighter but ronnie looked huge..ronnie was feeling that he lost,,but the striations on colemans face hinted that hat striations were on the losing side..so it was ronnies face striations that showed he lost
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2006, 02:05:05 AM »
Coleman didn't handle the loss very well at all , Haney had to talk him into going back onstage and he was supposed to attend the seminar the following day and bailed out on that , not professional at all . and since he won the Olympia he hasn't handled his losses well , Gustavo in the challenge round and Gunther 2002

THOUGHTS ON LOSING TO SCHLIERKAMP AT THE 2002 GNC SHOW OF STRENGTH:

It was nothing more than a way to create interest in the sport. No reigning Mr. Olympia had lost a show like this before. The goal was to shake things up, set the stage for a three-way battle [with Cutler and Schlierkamp] at the 2003 Mr. Olympia. There was no way in the world that I should have lost the GNC. Just look at the photos. I was victimized by the system

Just like in 2001 when he said Jay must be on crack to think he could ever beat him , he better be re-born with better genetics , despite losing the entire pre-judging . 
even jay cutler said on PBW that coleman did'nt show him any respect..jay kinda sounded pissed about this fact that after he was announced the winner coleman just walked out the stage..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2006, 02:56:33 AM »
How come Jay Cutler stood on stage for all his 2nd place finishes to Coleman and congratulated Ronnie year after  year, but when Cutler wins Coleman storms off stage? Is that the sign of a professional? I'm sure that is what Haney told him back stage, to get back out there and don't leave a sour taste in the mouthes of the fans and judges, just in case he competes next year. I'm not a Ronnie hater, just think he could have shown alittle more class.
Ronnie was never known for being an athlete with class...
S

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2006, 03:06:08 AM »
I would have to give the sportmanship quality to Cutler, because he stood up there on stage and whole-heartily congratulated Big Ron every year Ronnie beat him...That does show alot more respect than what Ronnie does when he loses...
You Can't Do It!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2006, 04:18:01 AM »
When Ronnie beat Flex at the 96 Canadian Cup, Flex was astounded. And then when Flex beat Ronnie at the 96 NOC, Flex was happier than shadow losing his virginity. If you saw it, you wouldn't say Flex was a gracious winner, Ronnie congratulated him. I think Ronnie would have congratulated Jay if Jay beat Ronnie with a far superior body, Gunter as well, but they didn't. Ronnie was off, Jay has a weaker back, hence it was a sour grapes type of win.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2006, 04:45:48 AM »
even jay cutler said on PBW that coleman did'nt show him any respect..jay kinda sounded pissed about this fact that after he was announced the winner coleman just walked out the stage..

Well Jay only had to take his losses when he actually looked worse, Coleman beat Jay this year and had to take second and then watch Jay's shitty blurry back all over Flex touted as the great Olympia back, the best in the world etc.... Pure arse.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2006, 04:47:23 AM »

I mean Christ just look at this from about a week later, would you be happy to lose to the Great White Hype?!?! Or is that Gunter's name?...

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2006, 05:16:09 AM »
Yates must've been really classly, considering the black eye he received for ducking money owed..LOL

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2006, 05:43:51 AM »

I agree with this particular comparison. Ronnie's back is way better then both Dorian's and Cutler's put together. Taking nothing away from Dorian or Jay. As for the previous post about Ronnie not being "unbeatable", how do you explain 8 Sandow's in a row??? That seems pretty dominating to me. The hate toward Ronnie utterly amazes me. 8 Sandow's and its still not good enough for people. Jay wins 1 little Sandow and everyone jumps the bandwagon and acts as if Jay walked on water. Joke.

PB

body88

« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2006, 06:01:12 AM »
That's because it rarely happens, not pc but it's the truth. ;D ;)

Ha ha, yea ok. Who runs the world? Who has all the money? Btw, 3 names. Tom Brady, Payton Manning, Carson Palmer... All white men. 2 of the greatest qb's of all time in Brady and Manning with Palmer well on his way to being on that list. The best players at the hardest position in pro football are white my friend.

Hope this helps.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2006, 06:05:32 AM »
black guys can't stand being beaten by a white man, plain and simple, it might not be PC but it's the truth.

It's not only happened thanks to politics, those decisions are defended by getbig homos like ND, who admits to a preference to "handsome white BBs". :-X

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2006, 06:06:49 AM »
Ronnie coleman was never "undefeatable".....he was never dominant like Yates or Haney was.

Pubes trying to revise history again..Yates was one of the least dominant winners ever, clearly should've been beaten several times, as proven by numerous pics against a number of other deserving BBs.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2006, 06:14:53 AM »
Ronnie coleman was never "undefeatable".....he was never dominant like Yates or Haney was.

Please.........I don't know who you were watching, but when Ronnie came to the Olympia at top condition there is no one in the world that holds a candle to him and everyone knows that...Now if you want to see a very defeatable and non-dominant Mr. Olympia look to this years winner....
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2006, 06:56:06 AM »
Please.........I don't know who you were watching, but when Ronnie came to the Olympia at top condition there is no one in the world that holds a candle to him and everyone knows that...Now if you want to see a very defeatable and non-dominant Mr. Olympia look to this years winner....
ahahah ok..jay is not that dominant but he did beat ronnie this year..nuff said
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2006, 06:59:17 AM »
This pubes exercises some of the lamest logic this side of ND. :-\

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2006, 06:59:21 AM »

I mean Christ just look at this from about a week later, would you be happy to lose to the Great White Hype?!?! Or is that Gunter's name?...
christ just look at these pics from a day before the dutch grand prix... :-X
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2006, 07:02:06 AM »
Well Jay only had to take his losses when he actually looked worse, Coleman beat Jay this year and had to take second and then watch Jay's shitty blurry back all over Flex touted as the great Olympia back, the best in the world etc.... Pure arse.

do you think jays back is weak???.your definetly a cutler hater
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2006, 07:04:29 AM »

i mean christ these pics are from same show and from the same website..jay all the way
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2006, 09:54:39 AM »
Yates must've been really classly, considering the black eye he received for ducking money owed..LOL

Yates was classy on the only TWO occasions he lost  ;) and stick to the topic moron.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2006, 10:00:58 AM »
Yates was classy on the only TWO occasions he lost  ;) and stick to the topic moron.

So Pumpster & Hulkster are both Ronnie Coleman nuthuggers. Twins perhaps?   :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2006, 10:03:07 AM »
So Pumpster & Hulkster are both Ronnie Coleman nuthuggers. Twins perhaps?   :D

Yes !! yes they are lol

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2006, 10:07:34 AM »
Who the fuck cares?! The Olympia was 3 months ago and your doorknobs are still arguing about it  ???