Author Topic: AHAHHHAH...Trump just launched another barrage  (Read 10083 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: AHAHHHAH...Trump just launched another barrage
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2006, 11:28:13 AM »
Reigion and politics, two impossible subjects to argue.   You all have your opinions, and that's all they are.  240 and squadfather, you are two of the bigger idiots i've seen on these boards. 

nonsense you are have become so PC that you are afraid to stand up to the fundalmentalist extremists literalists that are using the bible and the koran to inflict death and destruction to non-believers around the globe. These nuts are so certain in their perverse   faith and are going uncontested by apathetic people like you. 240 and Squadfather are using their own minds and voices and standing up to religious fanaticsm on both sides of the fence.

By believing it is impossible to argue politics and religion you are playing right into the hands of fanatic Christian, Jewish and Muslims. They want you to allow their unethical perverse version of religion to prosper unquestioned and unprotested.  We need to use evidence, reason and facts and protest and never stop questioning these religious extremeists. It is going to be up to rational people and religious moderates to stop this holy war.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2006, 12:04:27 PM »
Please explain.......it's my belief that Liberals cannot be true Christians, make it quick, I have a feeling this thread will be moved real quick with your post and my response!

your a fucking moron. god only loves the christians, he created us all but only loves some of us. that would make god not all-loving with the capacity for evil. thats not my god. everytime i read one of your posts i get dumber.

you clearly never benched 535, stop with the lies.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2006, 12:05:52 PM »
I can't stand Donald Trump. He sounded like a total blowhard when he responded to Rosie.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2006, 12:07:42 PM »
I can't stand Donald Trump. He sounded like a total blowhard when he responded to Rosie.

You would think someone with as much money as he has wouldn't care about someone as miniscule as Rosie. I know I would probably laugh it off as I rolled around in my cash.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2006, 12:08:18 PM »
Drug use is immoral?  ???

How is choosing to put a substance in your own body immoral?  It's your choice.  Providing you don't directly hurt another person without their consent, nothing is immoral.  Illegal is another story.  Though I would question somebody's morality if they base their moral framework on law.
good post.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2006, 12:08:54 PM »
"Christianity" is just an image for people, most "christians" are the worst people around, they're judgemental of anyone who doesn't think like them and they think that dropping a few bucks in the plate at "church" on Sunday will absolve them of all sins, fucck them and their "religion".

i actually agree with this statement. true christians i can tolerate, who live by the true ideals. the lazy havent read shit, nor live by it, im better then you are ignorant fucks.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2006, 12:14:29 PM »
your a fucking moron. god only loves the christians, he created us all but only loves some of us. that would make god not all-loving with the capacity for evil. thats not my god. everytime i read one of your posts i get dumber.

you clearly never benched 535, stop with the lies.

No, God/Jesus loves everyone, you have it backwords.......you are clearly an IDIOT (and I mean that in the biblical sense).....and yes, "usmokesquadpole" I have....I don't lie, I have no reason too and nothing to prove!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2006, 12:20:48 PM »
No, God/Jesus loves everyone, you have it backwords.......you are clearly an IDIOT (and I mean that in the biblical sense).....and yes, "usmokesquadpole" I have....I don't lie, I have no reason too and nothing to prove!

Spoken like a true Christian. ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2006, 12:38:29 PM »
Spoken like a true Christian. ::)

I have a bad habit of saying whats on my mind!

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2006, 12:54:08 PM »
Wrong. Trump never got that kind of money from his father.

You are 100% wrong,

Donald used his father's fortune as leverage into EQUITY shares for his projects.  In fact, his father's recent death pumped a significant amount of wealth into Donald's lackluster portfolio due to the sale of his FATHER'S cash cow NY apartment complexes.  Trump has limited equity in his dealings and earns performance points.

capitalization - prime

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2006, 01:04:04 PM »
You are 100% wrong,

Donald used his father's fortune as leverage into EQUITY shares for his projects.  In fact, his father's recent death pumped a significant amount of wealth into Donald's lackluster portfolio due to the sale of his FATHER'S cash cow NY apartment complexes.  Trump has limited equity in his dealings and earns performance points.

capitalization - prime

Doesn't really matter whether he had money when he started or not, but if he did have $300mil then fact still remains he turned it into an almost $5billion return and I consider that to him making brilliant business moves!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2006, 03:48:26 PM »
Doesn't really matter whether he had money when he started or not, but if he did have $300mil then fact still remains he turned it into an almost $5billion return and I consider that to him making brilliant business moves!
;) He took his father's success several steps further, instead of being a lazy bum living off an inheritance. He graduated from Wharton, and is worth more than his father ever was.

You would think someone with as much money as he has wouldn't care about someone as miniscule as Rosie. I know I would probably laugh it off as I rolled around in my cash.
Fuck that. The Donald don't take shit offa nobody. He tore Martha Stewart a new asshole when she tried to talk shit, and he's gonna do the same with Rosie's fat dumbass. You may like to "take the high road" and be a mealy-mouthed wimp, but Trump don't care. He speaks his mind.
!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2006, 03:51:00 PM »
;) He took his father's success several steps further, instead of being a lazy bum living off an inheritance. He graduated from Wharton, and is worth more than his father ever was.
f**k that. The Donald don't take shit offa nobody. He tore Martha Stewart a new asshole when she tried to talk shit, and he's gonna do the same with Rosie's fat dumbass. You may like to "take the high road" and be a mealy-mouthed wimp, but Trump don't care. He speaks his mind.

hahahaha, what a clown. Do you really think you're doing any justice defending the Donald here? They're both clowns but Rosie has it coming. Do you think he's going to let you suck his dick if you keep defending him?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2006, 05:12:04 PM »
hahahaha, what a clown. Do you really think you're doing any justice defending the Donald here? They're both clowns but Rosie has it coming. Do you think he's going to let you suck his dick if you keep defending him?
hahaha  :D
I bitch-slapped your pole-smokin' ass on the mma board, so you come and try and get back me here. Lick my hairy nuts, you homo. Better yet, use a toothpick to pull Fedor's pubes from between your teeth, and don't forget to get that last bit of crusty jizz off your chin.  ;)

Trump's da' fuckin' man...you muthafuckas!  >:(
!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2006, 05:14:30 PM »
hahaha  :D
I bitch-slapped your pole-smokin' ass on the mma board, so you come and try and get back me here. Lick my hairy nuts, you homo. Better yet, use a toothpick to pull Fedor's pubes from between your teeth, and don't forget to get that last bit of crusty jizz off your chin.  ;)

Trump's da' fuckin' man...you muthafuckas!  >:(

You bitch slapped me? All you proved is that you spend the majority of your time watching TUF and that you're now obsessed with me because I and the others on the board proved how much of a douche bag you are by claiming that UFC is the greatest MMA organization. Shouldn't you be writing a thesis on why CroCop needs to look out for a chump like Liddell?  ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2006, 05:22:39 PM »
You bitch slapped me? All you proved is that you spend the majority of your time watching TUF and that you're now obsessed with me because I and the others on the board proved how much of a douche bag you are by claiming that UFC is the greatest MMA organization. Shouldn't you be writing a thesis on why CroCop needs to look out for a chump like Liddell?  ::)
Yeah, Liddell's a real chump. You could take him easily, right?  ::)
I outed you as a PRIDE dick suckin' wannabe, and now you follow me around like a lost, horny homo. I'll let you suck me off kid. And since your kinda cute, I'll even let you swallow.  :-*
"PRIDE is the best!" "My daddy says PRIDE is the best, and even let's me stay up late to watch the pay-per-view!" "I have all the PRIDE champion's posters on my wall, and I jerk off to them before I go to sleep"- BezerkFury
hahaha You stupid homo
!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2006, 05:26:46 PM »
and what if spacw aliens implanted 240 with a microchip and were controlling his every thought?? WWJD??? :D

240 is the fat kid in the pale blue cap:

Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2006, 06:11:42 PM »
I delivered an accurate description, dude.

you're immature because you used "space aliens" to combat a legit argument.

You're uneducated because you don't know the topics you're bashing.  You would benefit yourself greatly to read about the topics you're taking sides in.

You're a low-grade subject because you choose to attack me in areas which you lack maturity and education.  When a midget runs into the lion cage, he is a low-grade subject.  When a drooling gimp attempts to outwit an elightened man, that gimp is a low grade subject.  In comparison to the subject which you are attempting to engage, you are the beta.  you are of lower intelligence, schema, experience, and above all, knowledge of the very grounds of the debate in which you are thrusting yourself.

You are a low grade subject.   this is not name-calling.  This is honesty.
HAHA OK 240 no bashfest here let me clear it up...

1)your "legit argument consisted of would Jesus approve of the killing of people who had not commited a sin... but they may someday.....who are you to say if they have sinned or not?

2)I'm un-educated because I don't know the topic I'm bashing?? the topic is Trump bashing Rosie...you hijacked it into one of your political rants and included religion      ( Iknow someone else brought it up, but you put the two together)

3) I'm a low-grade subject because I attacked you in areas I lack maturity and education? WTF?? I never attacked you I only used you as an example of someone who may be under the control of space aliens.....

240 my opinion. for what it's worth, is that you are so OBSESSED with 9/11 you can hardly post anywhere without throwing in a jab at it...I was just playing along if you got your feeling hurt well......

tough shit ;D
I find it funny. :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2006, 06:26:37 PM »

so he loves everyone the same and all will get the same treatment, or are there conditions?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2006, 07:06:10 PM »
HAHA OK 240 no bashfest here let me clear it up...

1)your "legit argument consisted of would Jesus approve of the killing of people who had not commited a sin... but they may someday.....who are you to say if they have sinned or not?

2)I'm un-educated because I don't know the topic I'm bashing?? the topic is Trump bashing Rosie...you hijacked it into one of your political rants and included religion      ( Iknow someone else brought it up, but you put the two together)

3) I'm a low-grade subject because I attacked you in areas I lack maturity and education? WTF?? I never attacked you I only used you as an example of someone who may be under the control of space aliens.....

240 my opinion. for what it's worth, is that you are so OBSESSED with 9/11 you can hardly post anywhere without throwing in a jab at it...I was just playing along if you got your feeling hurt well......

I dont believe 240 is obsessed with 9/11, I believe he is obsessed with shaking apathetic people into getting active. In getting people to start asking some serious questions about the events of our world. He is determined in getting people to start making rational decisions based on facts and not on religious dogma or political propaganda. We cannot let leaders who believe they are guided by "God" to continue to control our lives and ruin our planet. The fact that you think his activism is just some crazy obsession is proof that your generation is incredibly uninvolved with the world around you. The internet was supposed to make you more in touch with the world but it seems it has done the opposite. Its like everyone under 30 has gone into a cyber shell.  Activism like 240's used to be an everyday experience in the  70's and 80's. To call him obsessed is to reveal that your generation has little experience with the concept of protest, dissent and critical questioning of authority.
The dumbing down of America is starting to show.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2006, 07:18:00 PM »
I dont believe 240 is obsessed with 9/11, I believe he is obsessed with shaking apathetic people into getting active. In getting people to start asking some serious questions about the events of our world. He is determined in getting people to start making rational decisions based on facts and not on religious dogma or political propaganda. We cannot let leaders who believe they are guided by "God" to continue to control our lives and ruin our planet. The fact that you think his activism is just some crazy obsession is proof that your generation is incredibly uninvolved with the world around you. The internet was supposed to make you more in touch with the world but it seems it has done the opposite. Its like everyone under 30 has gone into a cyber shell.  Activism like 240's used to be an everyday experience in the  70's and 80's. To call him obsessed is to reveal that your generation has little experience with the concept of protest, dissent and critical questioning of authority.

you call it "activism" I call it obsession..there is a difference... ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2006, 07:23:22 PM »
you're an idiot if you actually belive what you just wrote.  240 is just another gullible moron stupid enough to buy into the 9/11 'truth' movement, and has an extremely unhealthy obsession with it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2006, 07:48:08 PM »
you're an idiot if you actually belive what you just wrote.  240 is just another gullible moron stupid enough to buy into the 9/11 'truth' movement, and has an extremely unhealthy obsession with it.
careful DL he might tell you your generation is incredibly uninvolved in the world around you and then put 240's balls back in his mouth  :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!