Author Topic: Saddam will be dead within 24 hours!!!  (Read 13996 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Saddam will be dead within 24 hours!!!
« on: December 29, 2006, 06:29:41 AM »
News reports are stating the the Iraqi Government has already prepared his noose and as soon as he is turned over to them, they are going to hang him immediately.

A

body88

Re: Saddam will be dead within 24 hours!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 06:32:49 AM »
pwned!!!!!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 06:35:21 AM »
News reports are stating the the Iraqi Government has already prepared his noose and as soon as he is turned over to them, they are going to hang him immediately.

Its about fucking time. They should noose that entire region of the world. All they do is cause problems for the rest of the world. Fucking terrorist bastards taught to hate from the minute they're born. Fuck 'em all.

PB

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 06:35:26 AM »
thats hot
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 06:36:46 AM »
too bad. they should wait
Z

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 06:37:47 AM »
Who cares. 3000 dead Americans and growing. 10000+ wounded (amputees, parapalegics, etc.)
 >:(
!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 06:42:18 AM »
fuck you all and VIVA LA SADDAM

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 06:43:12 AM »
Its about fucking time. They should noose that entire region of the world. All they do is cause problems for the rest of the world. Fucking terrorist bastards taught to hate from the minute they're born. f**k 'em all.

PB

There are 26 million Iraqis and probably 5000 jihadists there.

Should we kill all 26 mil of them?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2006, 06:45:43 AM »

Oh no....will let them kill all of our soldiers and keep suicide bombing eachother while letting them conspire another terrist plot like 911 only worse.

PB

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2006, 06:47:45 AM »
Oh no....will let them kill all of our soldiers and keep suicide bombing eachother while letting them conspire another terrist plot like 911 only worse.

PB

I asked you a Q.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2006, 06:47:51 AM »
kill all white people then we will be free
Z

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2006, 06:52:56 AM »
Q

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2006, 06:56:03 AM »
I asked you a Q.

If you believe that only 5000 are a threat then you are an idiot,and ive always had some respect for your insite and your post but get real man there are more than you think....And no we shouldnt kill them all but as a  former active marine we never should have gone in the 1st place......but since we did its time to leave we gave them there freedom and there goverment back let them now fend for themselves...
p

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2006, 06:58:14 AM »
If you believe that only 5000 are a threat then you are an idiot,and ive always had some respect for your insite and your post but get real man there are more than you think....And no we shouldnt kill them all but as a  former active marine we never should have gone in the 1st place......but since we did its time to leave we gave them there freedom and there goverment back let them now fend for themselves...

Okay.  I will ignore everything I've read and seen about a very small group being the one attacking our troops and the remained of them being criminals who just want to get paid, and sunnis/shiite with religious grudges against one another.

Instead, I will go with your number.  What is your number?  Remember, it has to be somewhere between 5000 and 26 million. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2006, 06:59:28 AM »
America should apologize to Saddam and put him back in power, so we can get the fuck out.
!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 07:00:48 AM »
Okay.  I will ignore everything I've read and seen about a very small group being the one attacking our troops and the remained of them being criminals who just want to get paid, and sunnis/shiite with religious grudges against one another.

Instead, I will go with your number.  What is your number?  Remember, it has to be somewhere between 5000 and 26 million. 
Thats just an opinion. If you like them so much, loose your freedom here and go move over there.

PB

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2006, 07:05:26 AM »
If you believe that only 5000 are a threat then you are an idiot,and ive always had some respect for your insite and your post but get real man there are more than you think....And no we shouldnt kill them all but as a  former active marine we never should have gone in the 1st place......but since we did its time to leave we gave them there freedom and there goverment back let them now fend for themselves...

Exactly.  If it's a civil war, that's an internal problem.  One we have no business using our interests to decide what kind of government (we) they want.  We gave them the freedom to vote, they voted a democracy so let them sort out the problems them selfs.  We've given enough man wise and money wise.  When is enough, enough?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2006, 07:06:47 AM »

Thants your 1st mistake dont believe what youve read no one can give an accurit number of theses radicals there are new ones joining every day 240 its a problem that will not go away.We as americans have to bring our troops home and take care of our borders and waterways i would rather have our troops here doing that than being over there fighting a loosing battle....
p

sandycoosworth

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2006, 07:07:55 AM »
America should apologize to Saddam and put him back in power, so we can get the f**k out.

YOU GOT THAT RIGGHT NIGGGGGGGGLA

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2006, 07:14:13 AM »

240, no we shouldn't kill 26 million of them, but you are misinformed to believe that there are only 5000 jhadists. Have you ever read the Koran. You cannot get past 2 pages without some teaching that non-believers should be converted or killed, stoned, tortured whatever. There are very very few moderate Muslims. Mostly all of them believe that the Koran is the literal word of God. To think that they do not want to convert or kill non believers is to be plain stupid. Its not like here in the US where moderate minds can temper the fundalmental Christian literalists in power. There is no moderate sane force to do so in Iraq.

Have you read  Sam Harris's books, "The End of Faith"? He is a scientist and philosopher and has some very interesting opininons about Islam.  He believes that the only people that can stop this Holy war between insane Christians and Muslims are the moderates, like us. We have to stop making exuses for these nut bag people. The only problem is the time is not on our side. With half of the word willing to sell weapons of mass destruction to these religious fanatics who believe in martydom and whos strategy for war is kill women and children first we have to move fast.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2006, 07:15:10 AM »
So PB can tell me that my number (5000) is wrong, but he can't give his own estimate? Hmmm...

I'm all for killing the guilty bastards who kill our troops.

But some of you aren't well-versed in the real reason we're in Iraq - we're installing an oil pipeline.  The insurgents attack this pipeline every day.  Follow the path of US bases which coincidentally follow this oil pipeline.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2006, 07:18:24 AM »
1) If someone over there has a f'ked up belief system, so be it.

If they spend their whole life disliking America, I could give a rat's ass, as long as they stay in their nation and stew on their hatred.  We can't just systematically invade every nation where "the people there dont like us".

Their ideology, their bible, I could give a shit.  Bring our forces home.  Put half guarding the border and half on development of a new energy source.  Then let the fuckers keep their oil (well, it is theirs anyway, right?) and focus on fixing America.

I guess it's odd to me that so many of us are okay with spending hundreds of billions of dollars and 3000 lives on fixing Iraq when those resources should be put to work here.  But if you would prefer to keep filling Bush's oil coffers, and as long as it's not YOU fighting, I guess you're cool with it...

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2006, 07:26:11 AM »

If they spend their whole life disliking America, I could give a rat's ass, as long as they stay in their nation and stew on their hatred.  We can't just systematically invade every nation where "the people there dont like us".

Their ideology, their bible, I could give a shit.  Bring our forces home.  Put half guarding the border and half on development of a new energy source.  Then let the fuckers keep their oil (well, it is theirs anyway, right?) and focus on fixing America.

I guess it's odd to me that so many of us are okay with spending hundreds of billions of dollars and 3000 lives on fixing Iraq when those resources should be put to work here.  But if you would prefer to keep filling Bush's oil coffers, and as long as it's not YOU fighting, I guess you're cool with it...
I basically just said that,the money used on this war could have been better spent here but we went for oil not for there humanity.......or freedom.
p

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2006, 07:27:33 AM »

Absolutely correct.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2006, 07:37:11 AM »
I am not for the war and for the millions of dollars we lost. But to believe that Muslims are not a serious threat to this world is just crazy. All religious extremists are dangerous, Christian, Jew or Muslim. But right now the top of the lists are Muslims. Because of their belief in martyrdom all bets are off. I do not believe war in Iraq will solve the problem at all and I want our soldiers back but we will still have the problem of what to do with a large group of people that believe that Allah wants them either convert or kill non believers at all costs. The ones that fight for Islam will get more paradise than the Muslims that sit and do nothing a.k.a. moderates. With this belief system in place we cannot just sit by and ignore them. Once they get their hands on long range nuclear weapons we will have a much bigger problem on our hands.