Author Topic: Saddam has been choked out and is deep frying in Hell Now!!!!  (Read 16507 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Saddam has been choked out and is deep frying in Hell Now!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2006, 04:37:41 AM »

The purpose of US goverment is avoiding the economical catastrofy with causing war.

How do you avoid a economical catastrofy?

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2006, 06:01:27 AM »
Fucking shame what they did to Saddam.

I am sure he killed more terrorists and potential terrorists than we have and are doing.

Those fucking piece of shit people NEED TO BE RULED with an IRON FIST!

I don`t care about any Iraqi person.  They don`t give a shit about us.

Saddam at least kept order.  Something that we will NEVER accomplish.
Accually I gotta agree with TA on this one, it took an iron fist to keep those folks in order. Saddam was hasrh as all middle eastern leaders are. We are trying to bring democracy to folks who would rather have an Islamic state. And it will take another Saddam to keep Iraq in order, but I think the Idea of Iraq as a single country is pretty much dead, the country will be split in 3 or 4 separate states and there will be fighting mostly over the south where the oil is.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2006, 06:20:18 AM »
Mistakes yes...evil no!
Iraq was a 'mistake'?  :o  It is a strategic blunder of Vietnamesque proportions. Karl Rove bows at your feet with such spin, Intenseone. You should read the latest 'Riverbend' blog (an Iraqi who initially welcomed the invasion, but who know sees only a generation of chaos ahead).

/yes, the world cannot help but be a better place without him. and, as much as it pains me to agree with the squadfather, he should have been taken care of day one, without all the unnecessary tributes to 'justice.'

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2006, 10:28:50 AM »
Step back and look at the facts:

The US invaded a nation which had not attacked us.
We deposed the leader and killed his sons.
We captured the leader, and turned him over to a govt we created, and they killed him for crime he did against iraqis.

You can justify it any way you wish.  We invaded another soverign nation and changed the course of that nation's history, even though that nation had done nothing to us.  Because of what they "could" do, with 1985 mustard gas or by raising their oil prices.

What nation is next?

Same here Rob, you can justify anyway you wish, it was the Iraqis who tried, convicted and exeuted him, we went in and overthrough their Government, helped them set up their democracy, the Iraqi people voted for they're own Government, they're own justice system, etc,etc,etc. During the last "election" in Iraq, Saddam got 100% of the votes...I wonder why? and yesterday people were lining up to be his executioner, how does a country go from one extreme to another??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2006, 10:46:33 AM »
Same here Rob, you can justify anyway you wish, it was the Iraqis who tried, convicted and exeuted him, we went in and overthrough their Government, helped them set up their democracy, the Iraqi people voted for they're own Government, they're own justice system, etc,etc,etc. During the last "election" in Iraq, Saddam got 100% of the votes...I wonder why? and yesterday people were lining up to be his executioner, how does a country go from one extreme to another??

Sadaam was a dictator.  he executed people who tried to overthrow him.  What would happen here if 150 idiots decided to overthrow bush?  They'd be executed quickly, right, and it'd be the right thing to do?  but not there?

Anyway, the issue isn't their politics - it's the fact that a 3rd party decided to interrupt the operations of another govt.   If it's okay for Iraq, is it okay to do the same thing in other nations?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2006, 11:19:36 AM »

When Bush gets out of office, I'm sure he will be gone after for war crimes too.

You know Matt, most times you are pretty reasonable but here you wnet over the line.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2006, 11:21:27 AM »
There is a world court in Germany that is talking about charging Rumsfeld with war crimes, but this war isnt close to over yet.  By the time it is Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush will probably die of old age.  Bush and Cheney will be worth billions when all is said and done.  Dictators always end up wealthy.

How on earth is a court in Germany going to try an American for things going on in Iraq? Please explain that one?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2006, 11:23:13 AM »
How on earth is a court in Germany going to try an American for things going on in Iraq? Please explain that one?

LOL - How on Earth can the US decide the Iraqi govt should be removed and a new one installed? ;)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2006, 11:25:18 AM »
LOL - How on Earth can the US decide the Iraqi govt should be removed and a new one installed? ;)

Because nobody can stop us. ;D

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2006, 11:25:54 AM »

I think that answers that... lol.  On a side note go back in history and look at the rise and fall of the many empires previous to the United States and you will find many things in common.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2006, 11:27:53 AM »

Germany can put anyone they want on trial in absentia.  Whether that makes a hill of beans difference is another story.  It doesn't.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2006, 12:25:59 PM »
You know Matt, most times you are pretty reasonable but here you wnet over the line.
Probably a longshot. But then again, ask Henry Kissinger about his travel plans. You won't get a polite answer.   ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2006, 02:16:58 PM »
Mistakes yes...evil no!

The Bush administration will go down in history as one of the most inept ever...   not for the policies pursued or the strategic decisions made, but for the bumbling, keystone-cops manner in which they pursued them.

Ron: "I am lazy."

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2006, 02:20:49 PM »

When Bush gets out of office, I'm sure he will be gone after for war crimes too.

when Bush retires ..it will be in another country..

wonder why we never did anything about this guy...?   

http://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk/deadpool1998/obits/pot.html
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2006, 02:22:33 PM »
Yes, organised religion is a "funny" territory. Just watched the movie "jesus camp" the other day, holy freakin hell  :o If you've never heard of it you gotta youtube that shyt. It WILL freak you out.

people r only interested in looking into bad stuff muslims do...

hope this helps
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2006, 02:43:46 PM »
people r only interested in looking into bad stuff muslims do...

hope this helps

Muslims suck ass.

(Fundamentalist christians aren't much better, but at least they've moved beyond the middle ages, and can seperate religion from law)
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2006, 03:11:58 PM »
The Bush administration will go down in history as one of the most inept ever...   not for the policies pursued or the strategic decisions made, but for the bumbling, keystone-cops manner in which they pursued them.

I disagree.  I think *Bush* will go down as the biggest patsy in the history of the world. 

The administration was a very cunning group who used the power to do a lot, very quickly.  Two unpopular, unnecessary wars started (a third might be started any day), a Patriot Act crippling domestic civil rights, and most Americans too stupid to take their eyes off American Idol to realize it.  In this age of modern media, I would say they are doing just great to accomplish their goals and pwning both home and abroad as well.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2006, 03:21:22 PM »

(Fundamentalist christians aren't much better, but at least they've moved beyond the middle ages, and can seperate religion from law)

true dat! for the most part..

i still like watching the vids where the 'spirit' overtakes someone body ...

its like having a constipation seizure!
 ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2006, 09:29:10 AM »
the administration is full of idiots who badly handled t iraq war. if they had listened to their generals and the war gaming plans in place for an operatio nlike this things would be every different. but arrogant rumsfeld and co. thought it would be a peace of cake
Valhalla awaits.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2006, 10:06:16 AM »
the administration is full of idiots who badly handled t iraq war. if they had listened to their generals and the war gaming plans in place for an operatio nlike this things would be every different. but arrogant rumsfeld and co. thought it would be a peace of cake

Most foxes running for their dinner, will underestimate the rabbits who are running for their lives  ...everytime.

Arrogance has a tendency to do that to you.
w