Author Topic: THE ADONIS PROJECT: Building a better body through MCDONALDS.Destroying Anssi M.  (Read 53534 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Also,

Bodybuilding is in shambles.

Corporate Sponsorship is what it needs.

There is no reason why MCDONALD`S should not appear in your fitness and bodybuilding magazines and shows.

They allow a very economical and healthy way to eat.

You can become to Jared of Mcdonalds except you're going to put on weight to become normal looking.
just push some weight!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
You blew what little credibility you had with the fight nonsense. You could have become a legend - but you've become a joke. A shame really. f**k off back to MD and your byfriend Derek.
Funny, didn't i see you posting in the 18+ section talking about having your g/f use a strap on on you and shoving her fingers up your butt? Need i pull up the post?

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
Nope.

I will not stoop to childish levels of name calling, or even passing judgement on your actions.  Please, do whatever it is that motivates you, but don't pass this off as scientific or innovative.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I will not stoop to childish levels of name calling, or even passing judgement on your actions.  Please, do whatever it is that motivates you, but don't pass this off as scientific or innovative.

It is all scientific. 

Stavios

I eat at Mcdonald 1 time daily and I am getting tired of it.

I don't know if you will get fat but eating every meal at Mcdonald for 6-8 month straight is disgusting.

I would be barfing all over the place after a week

davidpaul

• Getbig V
I eat at Mcdonald 1 time daily and I am getting tired of it.

I don't know if you will get fat but eating every meal at Mcdonald for 6-8 month straight is disgusting.

I would be barfing all over the place after a week

would you eat there everyday if you could wear the gravity suit?

BigSexy50

• Getbig III

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
when is the fight against DA???

And when will we see the 112 rep 225 lbs deadlift!!??

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Also,

There is no reason why MCDONALD`S should not appear in your fitness and bodybuilding magazines and shows.

Healthy?  I doubt that.  Strictly for bodybuilding purposes you could probably do the McDonalds thing. After all it really does come down to calories in/calories out, provided you are consuming adequate amounts of protein for muscle maintenance and enough minimum fat to maintain hormone levels.  But with the high levels of animal fat, trans fat, and heated polyunsaturated fat, combined with the low levels of fiber and lack of fruits and vegetables in a McDonalds diet, eating McDonalds is a sure way to wreck your health, at least in the long term.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

BigSexy50

• Getbig III

Healthy?  I doubt that.  Strictly for bodybuilding purposes you could probably do the McDonalds thing. After all it really does come down to calories in/calories out, provided you are consuming adequate amounts of protein for muscle maintenance and enough minimum fat to maintain hormone levels.  But with the high levels of animal fat, trans fat, and heated polyunsaturated fat, combined with the low levels of fiber and lack of fruits and vegetables in a McDonalds diet, eating McDonalds is a sure way to wreck your health, at least in the long term.

Hope this helps.

Exactly.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
I take it you didn`t watch the slanderous lies that is called "SuperSizeME".

Any rate,

You will see me eat MCDONALD`S 6-8 months straight and have a physique you could only dream of.

I will go down to 3 percent bodyfat and have more muscle mass than ever as well.

Watch and enjoy.

well considering yo have pretty much no muscle mass to think of you can really only get bigger by eating protien.
nasser=piece of shit

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
 :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stavios

well considering yo have pretty much no muscle mass to think of you can really only get bigger by eating protien.
;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
It will be glorious when I get WAY LEANER than this.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
How about a lean bulk using McD's? Arent u abt sick of loosing weight yet?
follow the arrows

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Actually a hot dog with mustard only has less calories than an 8oz cup of yogurt
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Actually a hot dog with mustard only has less calories than an 8oz cup of yogurt

A Goodrum/TA moment in which their truths intersect.

The McD diet makes perfect sense.  Maybe toss in some vitamins to ensure you get your micros... but with the eggs, the salads, the chicken, carbs... McD should technically cover all your bases.  They do have fruit salads too, I believe. 

I look fwd to this experiment.  I also look forward to MD's rebuttal.

Stark

• Getbig V
TA concider the Nutritian aspect... McDonalds is super bad when it comes to Nutritian, if you keep this up for 8 Month you probably have some long term health problems...seriously.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
with the right kind of training the type of food you eat is not that important. bulking or cutting can come from training style.

food < training  always has, always will.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
with the right kind of training the type of food you eat is not that important. bulking or cutting can come from training style.

Funny, most people say food > training.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

Not exactly.

Total calories (which determines whether you're hypo- or hyper- caloric) are very important. Macros are important only to the extent that you must consume a minimum amount of protein and a minimum amount of efa's. Beyond that, it doesn't matter if your x calories a day are composed of chicken and rice or twinkees.
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Also,

what is your website if we want to follow your progress?

thisiskeith12

TA, will you do KFC after McDonald's?

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
Benefit of a doubt.  I think it's crazy but will be watching w/ great interest.