Author Topic: THE ADONIS PROJECT: Building a better body through MCDONALDS.Destroying Anssi M.  (Read 53532 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
No... i did agree to it but you are too thick headed. I said i would try it after august. Forgotten already? It is ok.... I have to keep reminding you of everything else, why would i put it past you?

You havent reminded me of anything.  You never touched on the subject of Brian or dieting down for a show.  The thing you wanted to wait for August to do was my challenge to break your daily intake up into one meal of 80% of your total daily caloric intake, and another at 20%.  Seems you are the one who is mistaken.  Please feel free to check back and prove me wrong.  I asked you repeatedly to do a show or talk to Brian.  You never came back with any response.  Keep trying to bait me son, it isnt going to work.  You take till August.....November....n ext January...whatever you like.  You know you dont have it in you to even talk to Brian anyway.  You fear what he will say.

This has grown tiresome to me.  You have much to learn...and experience.  Good luck with whatever you choose.  I am sure you will come back with an attempt at some humor towards me or psycho-babble of how you let me get the last word...blah blah blah blah.  You are merely taking in less calories than what you burn.  Novel concept.  You are not taking in the traditional amount of protein that bodybuilders do.  Wow, theres a new concept as well.  You are stating that junk food is better than clean food.  I am sure you will do fine with that mens health body, it sure seems thats what you want.

The_Leafy_Bug

You havent reminded me of anything.  You never touched on the subject of Brian or dieting down for a show.  The thing you wanted to wait for August to do was my challenge to break your daily intake up into one meal of 80% of your total daily caloric intake, and another at 20%.  Seems you are the one who is mistaken.  Please feel free to check back and prove me wrong.  I asked you repeatedly to do a show or talk to Brian.  You never came back with any response.  Keep trying to bait me son, it isnt going to work.  You take till August.....November....n ext January...whatever you like.  You know you dont have it in you to even talk to Brian anyway.  You fear what he will say.

This has grown tiresome to me.  You have much to learn...and experience.  Good luck with whatever you choose.  I am sure you will come back with an attempt at some humor towards me or psycho-babble of how you let me get the last word...blah blah blah blah.  You are merely taking in less calories than what you burn.  Novel concept.  You are not taking in the traditional amount of protein that bodybuilders do.  Wow, theres a new concept as well.  You are stating that junk food is better than clean food.  I am sure you will do fine with that mens health body, it sure seems thats what you want.

I dont talk to brian because i already know what he is going to say. I know he diets clean. What is the point you are trying to prove? I will compete in time. I am not going to be a 5'11 bantam weight and get beat by a midget. I need more time to grow.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
I dont talk to brian because i already know what he is going to say. I know he diets clean. What is the point you are trying to prove? I will compete in time. I am not going to be a 5'11 bantam weight and get beat by a midget. I need more time to grow.

You haven't responded to my posts regarding your stance that a calorie is a calorie (in a nutritional sence).
الاسلام هو شيطانية

The_Leafy_Bug

You haven't responded to my posts regarding your stance that a calorie is a calorie (in a nutritional sence).
Because the exact debate was done in the other thread. Im not going to repeat myself to each individual that comes onto getbig.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Because the exact debate was done in the other thread. Im not going to repeat myself to each individual that comes onto getbig.

Direct me to your responce in the other thread then? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

The_Leafy_Bug

Direct me to your responce in the other thread then? ???
I would say 100 cals of oats and 100 cals of dextrose are the same yes. One may burn faster then the others but it is still 100 cals.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
I would say 100 cals of oats and 100 cals of dextrose are the same yes. One may burn faster then the others but it is still 100 cals.

It's not about "burning" faster, it's about the chemical and biological processes that oats must go through to get to the same energy producing state dextrose does.

These biological processes require energy (calories), so no matter what you have to say on the matter, the end product of 100 cals oats != 100 cals dextrose.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

The_Leafy_Bug

It's not about "burning" faster, it's about the chemical and biological processes that oats must go through to get to the same energy producing state dextrose does.

These biological processes require energy (calories), so no matter what you have to say on the matter, the end product of 100 cals oats != 100 cals dextrose.
A calorie is a calorie, right? And it doesn't matter if my 1200 - 1500 calories per day come from all veggies, all carbs, all protein or a balanced blend, right? So other than the nausea, the headaches and the sugar rush, what nutritional damage, if any, can be expected if I consume 1200 calories of Milky Ways and Cokes, for example? For just one day.
Marta
A. As far as weight gain or loss, a calorie is a calorie. If you normally eat a healthy diet with lots of fruits, vegetables, fiber, healthy protein, good fats and whole grains, I don't believe that eating nothing but candy and sugar for only one single day would really do any damage to your body in the long run. You would feel bad for a day or so, though.
Of course if you started eating like that with some frequency, you would have vitamin and mineral deficiencies, you wouldn't get the healthy fats you need, you would eat too many saturated and unhealthy trans fats and you wouldn't get enough protein. You would probably have poor health due to the deficiencies, low energy levels, and your immune system wouldn't work as well as it should.

One problem with sodas and candy is that once we start indulging our cravings for those sweets, the cravings get worse and worse and we may eat more and more of the sugary foods which would displace all the healthy foods we really need.

That being said im not going to get into the thermogenic effects of certain foods. That fact is the difference in minimal and the same effect can be achieved by eating less. The debate was could you lose weight on a McDonalds diet. The answer is yes. You could get to 3% bodyfat eating mcdonalds. Would it be healty? If it met the RDI you would be fine. Thank you for your time... Don't try to squabble and worm your way out of this one.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
A calorie is a calorie, right? And it doesn't matter if my 1200 - 1500 calories per day come from all veggies, all carbs, all protein or a balanced blend, right? So other than the nausea, the headaches and the sugar rush, what nutritional damage, if any, can be expected if I consume 1200 calories of Milky Ways and Cokes, for example? For just one day.

I'm all for eating shitty foods occasionally, but when the topic is nutrition a calorie is not a calorie in the scientific, energy definition.

Digesting 100 cals protein is very different than digesting 100 cals simple carbs.

Who the fuck is Marta? I'm sure I could pull up a scientific journal outlining the benefits of pedophilia: copy and paste only weakens your stance.

Lets not forget the elf stated he was to eat McDonald's without supplementation (I assume this means no vitamin / mineral supplementation) for SIX months. His physique would deteriorate over a six month period due to deficiencies of required vits+mins.

No denying facts.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Leafy, when you are cutting do you count the calories you swallow from ta's cock?
175lbs by 31st July

The_Leafy_Bug

I'm all for eating shitty foods occasionally, but when the topic is nutrition a calorie is not a calorie in the scientific, energy definition.

Digesting 100 cals protein is very different than digesting 100 cals simple carbs.

Who the fuck is Marta? I'm sure I could pull up a scientific journal outlining the benefits of pedophilia: copy and paste only weakens your stance.

Lets not forget the elf stated he was to eat McDonald's without supplementation (I assume this means no vitamin / mineral supplementation) for SIX months. His physique would deteriorate over a six month period due to deficiencies of required vits+mins.

No denying facts.
TA recommends getting RDI. Like i said, i am not his spokes person. I am saying you can cut on McDonalds if you wish. 99% of getbig does not participate in bodybuilding competetion yet they eat oatmeal and all this other clean food and are still fat. That say something. You can turn a blind eye to it if you want but it is the truth.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
TA recommends getting RDI. Like i said, i am not his spokes person. I am saying you can cut on McDonalds if you wish. 99% of getbig does not participate in bodybuilding competetion yet they eat oatmeal and all this other clean food and are still fat. That say something. You can turn a blind eye to it if you want but it is the truth.

I agree, but my point is they would have an even higher bodyfat % had they not used a complex carb for that portion of their caloric intake.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
I agree, but my point is they would have an even higher bodyfat % had they not used a complex carb for that portion of their caloric intake.

unlikely any difference would be trivial especially compared to the impact of eating less.

The_Leafy_Bug

Nahhh i think you have water retention confused with fat. Alot of people easily mistake water for fat.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Nahhh i think you have water retention confused with fat. Alot of people easily mistake water for fat.

yes this is the opperative principle of the Atkins diet.  People drop water and think they are losing fat.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
yes this is the opperative principle of the Atkins diet.  People drop water and think they are losing fat.

also I think a lot of BBers mannage to drop a lot of water on their low carb diets and never lose the fat because they don't keep cals low enough for long enough.  this is why they end up looking dry with such poor muscle seperation.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
worst gimmick ever.

Agreed...seems like a gimmick.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Agreed...seems like a gimmick.

TA is overdoing it now, because everybody bashes him he starts new gimmicks to have someone defend him.

The_Leafy_Bug

TA is overdoing it now, because everybody bashes him he starts new gimmicks to have someone defend him.
I've been accused as a gimmick since day one over at MD when i first started posting. I will prove to you im not a gimmick in a few months with concrete evidence if things go as planned.

DK II

• Getbig V
I've been accused as a gimmick since day one over at MD when i first started posting. I will prove to you im not a gimmick in a few months with concrete evidence if things go as planned.

bwaahahahaahaa, hi TA!

Let me guess, you will post pics and a vid of you deadlifting 225 for 112 reps.  ;D ;D ;D

The_Leafy_Bug

buttsuck was always a gimmick -- thought you knew...he's not TA, but he's just screwing with your minds. Hence my original statement: "y r u arguing w/ him?"

You're just spamming the board w/ trash...it's old and boring.

You guys who argue w/ buttsuck are just as bad as he is...you're arguing a non-issue. Why?
Lie

DK II

• Getbig V

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
the funniest thing about this whole thread is that you guys are debating this with a teenage kids with zero life experience, is he in decent shape?  Sure he is but he's not that much better than 1/2 the highschool wrestlers out there, he's hooked up with someone-adonis-who affirms what he says and he thinks he's an expert.  It's not like he's walking around at 210lbs with 5% BF, he's about 145lbs.....if LB posted on another site like Intensemuscle he'd get laughed off the site within an hour.

LB, do what you do.  I give you credit for being in decent shape and sticking to your guns but face facts, you're a teenager for god's sake.  You haven't experienced shit and your far from an expert, you're just a blowhard, know-it-all who's somehow convinced yourself that everyone else is wrong and your right.

it's amazing the attitude you have..  Truth be told, you would never, ever have the balls to act like this in person with your whole "I'm better than you and you're an idiot" act.  You just come off like a child.
nasser=piece of shit

The_Leafy_Bug

the funniest thing about this whole thread is that you guys are debating this with a teenage kids with zero life experience, is he in decent shape?  Sure he is but he's not that much better than 1/2 the highschool wrestlers out there, he's hooked up with someone-adonis-who affirms what he says and he thinks he's an expert.  It's not like he's walking around at 210lbs with 5% BF, he's about 145lbs.....if LB posted on another site like Intensemuscle he'd get laughed off the site within an hour.

LB, do what you do.  I give you credit for being in decent shape and sticking to your guns but face facts, you're a teenager for god's sake.  You haven't experienced shit and your far from an expert, you're just a blowhard, know-it-all who's somehow convinced yourself that everyone else is wrong and your right.

it's amazing the attitude you have..  Truth be told, you would never, ever have the balls to act like this in person with your whole "I'm better than you and you're an idiot" act.  You just come off like a child.
Wow... looks like you really can interpret a paragraph or sentence a 1000 ways. Let me make this clear.
1. I NEVER SAID THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT
2. I NEVER SAID I WAS RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS WRONG
3. I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE AN EXPERT, INFACT I ADMIT I KNOW VERY LITTLE
4. I AM HERE TO OFFER ALTERNATIVES AND SHOW THERE ARE OTHER WAYS

Can you understand that Al? I never called you an idiot. Why are you getting mad for me defeding something that has been proven study after study and for over 50 years to work. Why don't you use your brain and stop trying to discredit others with every fabric of your being. Chill out hahahah and if they was in person i would act the same as i do on here. I haven't called anyone names. I am merely defending weight loss based on eating whatever you want. Plus most people here do not compete. So this is actually very helpful knowledge. I can eat a whole cheese cake and not gain a pound of fat. There are ways around things if you know what you are doing.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Wow... looks like you really can interpret a paragraph or sentence a 1000 ways. Let me make this clear.
1. I NEVER SAID THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT
2. I NEVER SAID I WAS RIGHT AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS WRONG
3. I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE AN EXPERT, INFACT I ADMIT I KNOW VERY LITTLE
4. I AM HERE TO OFFER ALTERNATIVES AND SHOW THERE ARE OTHER WAYS

Can you understand that Al? I never called you an idiot. Why are you getting mad for me defeding something that has been proven study after study and for over 50 years to work. Why don't you use your brain and stop trying to discredit others with every fabric of your being. Chill out hahahah and if they was in person i would act the same as i do on here. I haven't called anyone names. I am merely defending weight loss based on eating whatever you want. Plus most people here do not compete. So this is actually very helpful knowledge. I can eat a whole cheese cake and not gain a pound of fat. There are ways around things if you know what you are doing.

I was making a general observation, I didn't read every single letter of every post in this thread that you've made but this is the impression that I get from you.

also you just proved my point, did I discredit you?  No, I just stated the facts, you're a young guy with zero life experience who has the body of about 1/2 the highschool wrestlers out there.  Where did I discredit you with every fiber of my being or however you put it...I gave you credit for being in shape.  Not that I'm trying to be a bad ass but if you acted the way you act on here in person with me....well, lets just say it wouldn't be in your best interest and I'm not even a really aggresive guy so you might want to rethink your attitude cause I know a bunch of guys who'd drop you without even thinking about it if you acted this way in person.....just a suggestion...BUT maybe you just need to learn for yourself so keep doing what your doing and I'm sure your dentist will be a happy camper. ;)
nasser=piece of shit