Author Topic: Tiki Barber remains unemployed and sad  (Read 1885 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Tiki Barber remains unemployed and sad
« on: September 05, 2011, 01:17:45 PM »

When Tiki Barber told HBO that he was returning to football because he "needed the game," and because he "needed to prove to [himself] that he could be successful at something," I thought it sounded like a recipe for a personal mental health disaster.
Now that NFL rosters are set at 53, and Tiki Barber never got to sniff one, I hope that's not true. According to Peter King at Sports Illustrated, Tiki isn't taking it well.
I tried to reach Barber on Sunday, but he wasn't talking. I hear he's devastated that no team gave him a chance. You might wonder if teams would bring him in after the first game of the season, so his contract wouldn't be guaranteed, and that could still happen. But with no team calling Lepselter with even a hint of interest, it's more likely teams would start with backs who've been in some football competition this summer.
[Barber's agent Mark] Lepselter told me Sunday: "We are flabbergasted that Tiki has not had an opportunity with any team, especially when rosters were at 90 players this year. I certainly thought some team would be intrigued to see what he had left in the tank.''
Where this will leave Tiki Barber the person, I don't know. He's also recently proposed to his girlfriend, the one with whom he was involved while still married to his pregnant wife. So that's good news

His football career, though, is dead, and it's not coming back. I know Tiki said he needed the game, but I doubt he needs it enough to consider trying to prove himself in the UFL, Canada or the Arena League.
For a guy truly desperate to get back into the league, that's really the only step left. Even if a team suffers a catastrophic string of injuries at the tailback position, it won't be Barber's phone that rings. It'll be someone younger, cheaper, who won't bring any media scrutiny, and will play with fearless abandon on special teams.
Sorry, Tiki. Good luck finding something else that makes you happy.

Tiki is a sad man.
D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Tiki Barber remains unemployed and sad
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 01:23:33 PM »
This guy had a 25-30M deal on the table when he retired.  He gets no tears.  Fine white woman though.  Wiggs Approved!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 01:50:33 PM »
White women secretly love black, cock. Thank you Mr. Whiteman  8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 01:52:51 PM »

When Tiki Barber told HBO that he was returning to football because he "needed the game," and because he "needed to prove to [himself] that he could be successful at something," I thought it sounded like a recipe for a personal mental health disaster.
Now that NFL rosters are set at 53, and Tiki Barber never got to sniff one, I hope that's not true. According to Peter King at Sports Illustrated, Tiki isn't taking it well.
I tried to reach Barber on Sunday, but he wasn't talking. I hear he's devastated that no team gave him a chance. You might wonder if teams would bring him in after the first game of the season, so his contract wouldn't be guaranteed, and that could still happen. But with no team calling Lepselter with even a hint of interest, it's more likely teams would start with backs who've been in some football competition this summer.
[Barber's agent Mark] Lepselter told me Sunday: "We are flabbergasted that Tiki has not had an opportunity with any team, especially when rosters were at 90 players this year. I certainly thought some team would be intrigued to see what he had left in the tank.''
Where this will leave Tiki Barber the person, I don't know. He's also recently proposed to his girlfriend, the one with whom he was involved while still married to his pregnant wife. So that's good news

His football career, though, is dead, and it's not coming back. I know Tiki said he needed the game, but I doubt he needs it enough to consider trying to prove himself in the UFL, Canada or the Arena League.
For a guy truly desperate to get back into the league, that's really the only step left. Even if a team suffers a catastrophic string of injuries at the tailback position, it won't be Barber's phone that rings. It'll be someone younger, cheaper, who won't bring any media scrutiny, and will play with fearless abandon on special teams.
Sorry, Tiki. Good luck finding something else that makes you happy.

Tiki is a sad man.

He deserves it.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 01:56:02 PM »
He deserves it.

Does he? He is sad and unemployed.  :-\
D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 01:57:49 PM »
If you are the proud owner of a submissive young beautiful, white woman, you are rich.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 01:59:04 PM »
Does he? He is sad and unemployed.  :-\

He left his wife when she was pregnant with twins. He should have thought about the consequences what ever they might have been.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 02:11:37 PM »
He left his wife when she was pregnant with twins. He should have thought about the consequences what ever they might have been.

But he is sad, unemployed and not making as much $$$$ as he used to make. A truly sad situation all the way around.  :-\
D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 02:19:28 PM »
But he is sad, unemployed and not making as much $$$$ as he used to make. A truly sad situation all the way around.  :-\

Does the fine white woman account for anything?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 02:21:52 PM »

Read my post....yes, yes she does.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 02:23:49 PM »

To me, no. I am not black, so, getting a white woman does not equal shit my my book.  :D The main story is that he is sad, unemployed and not making enough money for his lifestyle and no one wants him.
D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 02:28:22 PM »
To me, no. I am not black, so, getting a white woman does not equal shit my my book.  :D The main story is that he is sad, unemployed and not making enough money for his lifestyle and no one wants him.

of course, she means something to you, or you wouldn't be apart of the getbig mudshark movement.

GangstaLean Approved!  :o

Talia Terese,  Afro-American and Brasilian, the best of your two favorite worlds, a double dip of chocolate.

Xerxes

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 02:36:10 PM »
of course, she means something to you, or you wouldn't be apart of the getbig mudshark movement.

Talia Terese,  Afro-American and Brasilian, the best of your two favorite worlds, a double dip of chocolate.

Damn

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 02:39:38 PM »

Are you a Mexican?  ??? ???
D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 03:06:22 PM »
To me, no. I am not black, so, getting a white woman does not equal shit my my book.  :D The main story is that he is sad, unemployed and not making enough money for his lifestyle and no one wants him.
[/b]

So basically he is part of generation nothingness.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 03:22:05 PM »
[/b]

So basically he is part of generation nothingness.

I guess GH15 needs to chime in.
D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 03:23:20 PM »
If you are the proud owner of a submissive young beautiful, white woman, you are rich.

what if you own TWO?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 03:28:13 PM »
Are you a Mexican?  ??? ???

nope, idie-lad is a  b e a n e r.  i'm into rum and cigar production in La isla grande.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 03:31:42 PM »
nope, idie-lad is a  b e a n e r.  i'm into rum and cigar production in La isla grande.

Mexican and a Tranny lover.

P.I.P.

You were always confused.  :D
D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 03:32:16 PM »