Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 19, 2017, 11:21:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why deny us men.......  (Read 2873 times)
GET_BIGGER
Getbig IV

Peace and good genes be to you

« on: January 02, 2007, 09:06:00 AM »

sex?
Report to moderator   Logged
proschic
Getbig III

like a midget in a urinal.....

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 10:25:18 AM »

Are you talking about what I think you are talking about??

I want to reply, but want to make sure we're on the same page.
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 11:17:03 AM »

ummm....bush (ok well most of you dont have a bush there...smirks)   Undecided

It is very cruel and an abuse of ....... something so beautiful and perfect that god gave us men to enjoy......*nods*.  Plus it only makes us want it more   Grin  So I think you should always let us indulge ourself  (not that you don't enjoy it either) and then you wont have to worry about it for a few hours Cheesy

Cause you know when you deny us, thats teh only thing we think about till we get it..... Undecided  ok I think I said too much....

note to getbigger : lower the dose mang...lower the dose...

Cheesy

carpe` vaginum!
BuffGoddess
Competitors
Getbig III

Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 01:54:22 AM »

I'm personally NOT one of those that denies the um..what do you call a naked beaver??? But anyway I don't deny because I'm usually wanting it more than him..."No" is not part of my vocabulary...But to answer your question, (that I inadvertently started as a joke in another thread) that's the only bargaining chip some women have. So if the lady starts denying "the bush" then #1 it's time to do some reevaluation of the relationship. #2 the guy just plain sucks in bed and she's too afraid to let her wants known (stupid) #3 she's seeing someone else which leads you back to #1 or #4 she's a sadistic bitch which also leads you back to #1. Hope this answers your question   Grin
Playboy
Getbig V

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 09:15:08 AM »

ummm....bush (ok well most of you dont have a bush there...smirks)   Undecided

It is very cruel and an abuse of ....... something so beautiful and perfect that god gave us men to enjoy......*nods*.  Plus it only makes us want it more   Grin  So I think you should always let us indulge ourself  (not that you don't enjoy it either) and then you wont have to worry about it for a few hours Cheesy

Cause you know when you deny us, thats teh only thing we think about till we get it..... Undecided  ok I think I said too much....
Thats why the good lord provided us with Nymphomanicas.

PB
BuffGoddess
Competitors
Getbig III

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 07:07:40 PM »

Ya know I actually just came across that topic recently.  I think women are hornier than men, its just a myth that we want it more. 

It's only been in recent times that it was even acceptable for women to acknowledge that they have a sex drive. It's still pretty unacceptable in our culture for a woman to act on the sex drive like men are allowed to. Men are called "studs" the women are called skanks, 'ho, and a variety of other terms. So that brings us to the subject of "are women hornier than men". I think there is no doubt that some of us have very strong drives, but I think men and women are about equal in their desires, or lack of. It's just my opinion and I'd love to hear others opinions.
benchthis
Getbig V

operation deep throat

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 09:14:48 PM »

some african tribes will cut the clit of there wifes so they dont enjoy the sex
BuffGoddess
Competitors
Getbig III

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 10:30:57 PM »

some african tribes will cut the clit of there wifes so they dont enjoy the sex

That's just wrong on so many levels....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!