Author Topic: Who is sick of reading this SHIT!!!!!!!!  (Read 5408 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Who is sick of reading this SHIT!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2007, 11:53:50 PM »
In every fuking bored someone is calling someone a TUF NEWB... yeah ive been guilty a few times but f**k every FUKING topic has someone calling another dueschbag a TUF NEWB..... can we come up with something new.... The only differance between the new guys and the old guys is time... So these younger fans have no idea about half the shit of us older fans...(not reffering to AGE) But hey i remember along time ago when i didnt know what a kumorah was or how to escape an ankle or half the shit i know... Talk shit to the young guys who dont know anything BUT I PERSONALLY AM SICK OF SEEING TUF NEWB!!!!!!! someone please come up with a new word.... As someone replies and calls me a TUF NEWB...

P.S. Bezerk you argue with more people then any other mother fucker on this site.....

it's my fault i started the whole "tuf newb" comment and berzerk has beaten it to death :-X

E
E

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 02:19:17 AM »
Alright a$$hole, bulldog i didnt hit spell check my bad....such a dick....but you know your a good guy at the end of the day.. but your still a dick... next time we are in vegas we shall meet up and roll. I'm still waiting on that day.. haha so hows the family did you guys have a good new years and christmas hope all is well even though your a real smart ass.

Just giving my boy shat!   ;D  I will be back in Sin City in May for another industry convention.  Hit me up, lets go train at Cobra Kai's or Master Toddy's.  Got the snot kicked out of my tonight by a bunch of 21-24 year old purples. 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 08:09:51 AM »
Just giving my boy shat!   ;D  I will be back in Sin City in May for another industry convention.  Hit me up, lets go train at Cobra Kai's or Master Toddy's.  Got the snot kicked out of my tonight by a bunch of 21-24 year old purples. 

Yeah the wife was reading some of the posts and was like who is bulldog im like thats my shathead buddy... haha.. Yeah im hoping to take a trip down there soon. I might have to look into may now buddy... Cobra Kai's or Master Toddy's would be nice... either place works for me as they are both great training fac...Yeah dude aint getting no younger... and these kids latley just keep getting stronger.. looking into training with Tom Suppnet up here in idaho... He trained under Craig Kukuk. They seem like the best place to train up here as they have a good fighter... or two fighting for them...But who knows..

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 01:23:14 PM »
No more McDojang training.  Find a hardcore place that spars full contact.  (Which is why wrestlers, judokas, and bjj practicioners can apply their techniques) 

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 01:31:55 PM »
No more McDojang training.  Find a hardcore place that spars full contact.  (Which is why wrestlers, judokas, and bjj practicioners can apply their techniques) 

What the hell you talking about willis... They go full out. Kasey Uskolla or however you spell it fights out of their camp and i would say he is a pretty damn good fighter. Starting to make a name for himself..he's been on a few video's... And i think Craig Kukuk is a descent BJJ guy. so one of his students might be worth fuking with.. my dad trained with them a few years ago... I would say it is the best camp out here to train with.. remember im in Idaho Brother. not much of a choice out here.... Or from at least what I have seen.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 03:09:54 PM »
What the hell you talking about willis... They go full out. Kasey Uskolla or however you spell it fights out of their camp and i would say he is a pretty damn good fighter. Starting to make a name for himself..he's been on a few video's... And i think Craig Kukuk is a descent BJJ guy. so one of his students might be worth fuking with.. my dad trained with them a few years ago... I would say it is the best camp out here to train with.. remember im in Idaho Brother. not much of a choice out here.... Or from at least what I have seen.

I mean no more Hapkido, Kuk Sul Won, etc......  Kukuk camp should be fantastic.  Hapkido grappling, Kuk Sul Won grappling isn't like submission grappling/mma training.  C'mon, you know that I love giving you crap.  You lived in Vegas, home of LV combat Club, J-Sect, Machado, Reylson Gracie, Cobra Kai and you were training Hapkido.  I gotta give you crap for that.   ;D

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 07:45:06 PM »
I mean no more Hapkido, Kuk Sul Won, etc......  Kukuk camp should be fantastic.  Hapkido grappling, Kuk Sul Won grappling isn't like submission grappling/mma training.  C'mon, you know that I love giving you crap.  You lived in Vegas, home of LV combat Club, J-Sect, Machado, Reylson Gracie, Cobra Kai and you were training Hapkido.  I gotta give you crap for that.   ;D

No i trained that along time before i moved to vegas... In vegas i trained with my cousins. one who has 3 black belts and his own style registered and everything.. we just sparred and held our own personal classes.. but my cousin is the real deal he used to fight and even has a belt in his closet from those days.. But i trained Hapkido and all that stuff before I moved. But your right man rolling and all of that is alot differant then hapkido class. for damn sure...

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2007, 02:53:22 PM »
No i trained that along time before i moved to vegas... In vegas i trained with my cousins. one who has 3 black belts and his own style registered and everything.. we just sparred and held our own personal classes.. but my cousin is the real deal he used to fight and even has a belt in his closet from those days.. But i trained Hapkido and all that stuff before I moved. But your right man rolling and all of that is alot differant then hapkido class. for damn sure...

Get ready for consistent joint pain, bruises, and muscle soreness.  Well worth it, IMHO.